BeyondBeautyStar / Claudia Sulewski

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeyondBeautyStar / Claudia Sulewski

Post by thelovingmomma »

Dalia wrote:I've always been Claudia team and never really liked boring, bubbly Aspyn, but yesterday I looked up her channel and she works waaay more than Claudia on her both channels and has a lot more subs. Since moving to LA Claudia does literally nothing. I kinda like when people keep things to themselves like Claudia did with Jonah but somehow that made her even more distant from her viewers. I watch her videos for years and now I feel like she has gone somewhere and she'll be back. lol
I think when she got the teen vogue opportunity she started to neglect both her channels. Like you said she will be back when the teen vogue thing ends she will be back. I just hope she doesn't lose subscribers from it because to be honest she has some of the best editing out of the beauty gurus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by idonteven »

lol her june favorites video. none of these gurus need a planner.

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

idonteven wrote:lol her june favorites video. none of these gurus need a planner.
Especially when they're like Claudia and upload a video once a week or once every two weeks.

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

bigdaddycates wrote:I can't remember where I read/saw it but Claudia, Lexie, jack, and drew are moving in together.
But wasn't Lexie supposed to go back to go to college after a year? In a video she said that her moving to LA was just for a year, to kinda enjoy the opportunities that it could offer her and that afterwards she would go to college since she had delayed her admission for a year...? Is she dumb enough to drop college for YouTube?!

TheFosterKid
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheFosterKid »

ChloeVFA wrote:
bigdaddycates wrote:I can't remember where I read/saw it but Claudia, Lexie, jack, and drew are moving in together.
But wasn't Lexie supposed to go back to go to college after a year? In a video she said that her moving to LA was just for a year, to kinda enjoy the opportunities that it could offer her and that afterwards she would go to college since she had delayed her admission for a year...? Is she dumb enough to drop college for YouTube?!
You're kidding... Her channel isn't and has never been even that good. She never put much effort in it before. Why does she think she can now?

CherryCake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CherryCake »

Because they all buy into their hype, as minimal as that hype may be.

ballix
Informer
Informer

Post by ballix »

ChloeVFA wrote:
Yes she did say that!! OFC the lazy lazy yt life, where she posts 2 videos a month is enough for her :rofl:

bigdaddycates
Learner
Learner

Post by bigdaddycates »

ChloeVFA wrote:
Yep. I'm not shocked at all. Alyx is literally the only one in their group that is going to have something going for them once YouTube dies

cwx12
Debater
Debater

Post by cwx12 »

bigdaddycates wrote:
ChloeVFA wrote:
Yep. I'm not shocked at all. Alyx is literally the only one in their group that is going to have something going for them once YouTube dies
Alyx actually moved to LA. Granted she's still going to school, but still...

TheAlyxoxo
Debater
Debater

Post by TheAlyxoxo »

wait so is alyx transferring to a school in LA?

bigdaddycates
Learner
Learner

Post by bigdaddycates »

TheAlyxoxo wrote:wait so is alyx transferring to a school in LA?
Yes. She was rejected by USC and now she pulled her act together and is now going to be going to LMU. she made a whole video about it on her main channel.

frostygirl123
Informer
Informer

Post by frostygirl123 »

YIKES. Her youtube career is seriously tanking. I highly doubt shes making a lot of money from the teen vogue thing. :( :(

idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by idonteven »

She's been uploading a lot lately. Moving can be expensive....lol. ^^^I didn't know how little she made, but of course that's just her main channel and not vlogging, sponsorships, etc.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

Honestly it's just because she hasn't uploaded enough for it to go back up lately. It fluctuates a lot on socialblade, but I am surprised how low it's dipped. I mean, people must watch her old videos and stuff... idk. Bizarre

chelsey17
Learner
Learner

Post by chelsey17 »

I had a look on Jonah's twitter out of curiosity. He's so immature and bitter it's ridiculous. He tweeted about how the last 7 months (aka how long him and Claudia have been dating) he hasn't been himself but he's much better now etc etc. It's way too try hard 'I'm over you'.

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

Lol Claudia is so much better off without him. He's so much more mature than he is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by Dalia »

They're moving in with jack&Drew, I personally think that will affect her you tube career even more. I don't think she even realizes how much all that partying and living on the edge distracts her from her career.
English is my 17th language.

slicker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slicker »

I really wish she'd put a bit more effort into her vlogs so we can see her true personality shine.

Lea

Post by Lea »

Sounds petty but I found it so disrespectful that they were messing around on some child's bike in the car park. :/

Dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by Dalia »

slicker wrote:I really wish she'd put a bit more effort into her vlogs so we can see her true personality shine.
She is too busy making faces and stupid jokes with her room mates. I understand she doesn't like sharing her private things on you tube, she barely confirmed her relationship with Jonah, but when you're doing vlogs you have to be personal with your viewers, otherwise you'll come off ass empty and boring. Every you tube vlog is the same they shop, eat, make jokes with each other, but what makes it different for me to watch Meghan and not for example Bethany is personality and that part when vlogger tries to somehow connect with his viewers. Claudia had that before all that LA glam thing.
English is my 17th language.

Return to “Claudia Sulewski”