mysterychild36
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Crystal Conte Part 3

Post by mysterychild36 »

snap2it wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:49 am
In true Crystal style she has bought so many clothes for the baby! I get it she is excited, but some of the clothes go up to size 2! I would understand if it was a special item, but not when it is from Kmart! She's also run out of coat hangers.

And she keeps complaining about not being able to go to Ikea to get some drawers. If she cleared out one of her makeup drawers, she could use that!

At least Bunnings are sponsoring some of her nursery content.
She's ridiculous. Next haul video will be the baby's deb dress. Calm down Crystal or you will end up in more debt before the baby is even born!

mysterychild36
Debater
Debater

Post by mysterychild36 »

mysterychild36 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:24 am
snap2it wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:49 am
In true Crystal style she has bought so many clothes for the baby! I get it she is excited, but some of the clothes go up to size 2! I would understand if it was a special item, but not when it is from Kmart! She's also run out of coat hangers.

And she keeps complaining about not being able to go to Ikea to get some drawers. If she cleared out one of her makeup drawers, she could use that!

At least Bunnings are sponsoring some of her nursery content.
She's ridiculous. Next haul video will be the baby's deb dress. Calm down Crystal or you will end up in more debt before the baby is even born!
Also Crystal encouraging people to send her gifts for the baby, cos clearly she doesn't have enough. Stay classy, Crystal.

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

She also mentioned the baby registry that she has listed all the stuff she wants. Which was interesting to scroll through.

Though her parents and Dean's have bought them the big items.

I wouldn't give out my PO Box. People mean well, however you end up receiving lots of stuff that you don't want, need or it's not to your liking.

ydnam81
Learner
Learner

Post by ydnam81 »

Honestly asking for baby presents that way is the tackiest thing I have ever seen.

Also am I the only one that hopes to never be invited to a gender reveal because I’m with the old school doctor of finding out when it’s born!

ydnam81
Learner
Learner

Post by ydnam81 »

Honestly asking for baby presents that way is the tackiest thing I have ever seen.

Also am I the only one that hopes to never be invited to a gender reveal because I’m with the old school doctor of finding out when it’s born!

mysterychild36
Debater
Debater

Post by mysterychild36 »

ydnam81 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:00 pm

And add to the tackiness, Crystal not only name drops exactly who her registry is with (an easy Google and you'll find it) but in her 'nesting' vlog which is sponsored by Squarespace she shows herself updating her website and goes "oh I'll add my PO box" and types it in and the camera lingers there. We get it Crystal, you want people to send you free shit! :roll: Stay classy.

Also I'm not anti-registry (though I'd never have one personally), but isn't the point of them to have just the more unique items that would be a special gift?! She seriously has everything from a $499 chest of drawers, $400 baby rocker and $300 rocking chair down to even breast pads and Kmart onesies she's picked out. Isn't the fun of buying a baby gift that you can pick out something you think would be cute? I get telling your friends onesies would come in handy, but this way all they do is press click on the very specific ones Crystal has selected to fit in with her colour scheme. It's controlling to the max. Not to mention she has a ridiculous amount of clothes for the baby already! She doesn't even need them.

Check out My Registry and search under Crystal and Dean if you want a laugh. My fave is the $135 fake leather nappy bag in cognac - what an essential item for the bub! :roll:

September80
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by September80 »

There is abreast pump on the registry that is nearly $400!!! And she doesn’t even leave the house to go to work so it’s not like she will need to pump much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mysterychild36
Debater
Debater

Post by mysterychild36 »

September80 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:21 pm
There is abreast pump on the registry that is nearly $400!!! And she doesn’t even leave the house to go to work so it’s not like she will need to pump much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And a floor lamp?! That someone has purchased for her. Aren't baby registries meant to be for or at least related to the baby? A lamp? What next, a request for a new TV, new bed, dishwasher?

Also I'd be embarrassed as hell to ask people to buy me shit like a breast pad or a 'silicone breast milk bag cleaning brush'. They're like $15, FFS if you need them Crystal buy them yourself. I can't imagine even her family or any friends she has will be so happy to buy her a breast milk bag cleaning brush :rofl:

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

ydnam81 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:00 pm

It just feels like a sense of entitlement. "I am pregnant, you must buy me a present off the my registry". Though at first Crystal acted like it was just for her to keep track and then she mentioned the exact website address. there has to be more to it!

And I'm so glad that Crystal doesn't have to pay for her appointments. Which means more money for Crystal to spend at Kmart. Glad all that tax I pay is going towards that.

louigirl
Talker
Talker

Post by louigirl »

Jeez this woman. I need to stop hate watching/following. She “has” to film a maternity clothes haul. For someone who hardly left the house pre-covid she sure is making a spectacle of herself and her pregnancy- and lack of bump! The latest insta pic, she just looks like a lazy blob, there’s no style and certainly no “maternity” about the image! I don’t know why I expected anything less. That poor baby is just there for them $$$. Gross. And to think 8-12 months ago her own content would’ve made her depressed. She is just a self centred, egotistical maniac. I can’t believe dean hasn’t told her to cool her jets or anyone of her “friends” hasn’t pulled her into line.
It’ll be interesting to see her labour/hospital bag. I can’t wait to pull that apart! It sounds like half the shit on the registry is a waste of money. There’s something seriously wrong if you’re not buying your own breast pads. Ewwww. Or can’t remember what bassinet you want. You want a baby. You buy your own shit and accept any gifts graciously. Oh and Crystal, since you don’t go anywhere the S2 pump will suffice- the tubing between the pump are the breast is more irritating than the power cord, but be sure to add a hands free pumping bra because pumping is so boring otherwise! But maybe wait and see if you can breastfeed first huh?😉😉

Lilah
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lilah »

I like that she didn't want to reveal her due date

Yet the registry clearly states it :rofl:
Welcome to the Baby Registry of
Crystal Conte Dean Conte
Monday, December 21, 2020
110 Days till our bundle of joy arrives

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

More clothes! At least Crystal can wear a different outfit to her appointments! I thought it was a bit rude when she sent the extra large jeans back as they were the wrong size. They did look a little bit loose, but she's still got a few more months to go. I wouldn't have bothered, especially as they were gifted.

I noticed that jewellery brand sponsors other channels too.

One more thing in the last video Crystal mentioned how she was clearing out her beauty room. And all the barely used makeup etc she has. She went onto say it was her hobby/job at the time. I'm not sure what she has done with it all. She also mentioned the PR water bottles that they sent her and how she has hoarded them all! I don't know what you can do with those, I guess try and see if a charity or a sporting group needs them. But with COVID, I don't know what you can and can't do.

ydnam81
Learner
Learner

Post by ydnam81 »

louigirl wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:05 pm
Jeez this woman. I need to stop hate watching/following. She “has” to film a maternity clothes haul. For someone who hardly left the house pre-covid she sure is making a spectacle of herself and her pregnancy- and lack of bump! The latest insta pic, she just looks like a lazy blob, there’s no style and certainly no “maternity” about the image! I don’t know why I expected anything less. That poor baby is just there for them $$$. Gross. And to think 8-12 months ago her own content would’ve made her depressed. She is just a self centred, egotistical maniac. I can’t believe dean hasn’t told her to cool her jets or anyone of her “friends” hasn’t pulled her into line.
It’ll be interesting to see her labour/hospital bag. I can’t wait to pull that apart! It sounds like half the shit on the registry is a waste of money. There’s something seriously wrong if you’re not buying your own breast pads. Ewwww. Or can’t remember what bassinet you want. You want a baby. You buy your own shit and accept any gifts graciously. Oh and Crystal, since you don’t go anywhere the S2 pump will suffice- the tubing between the pump are the breast is more irritating than the power cord, but be sure to add a hands free pumping bra because pumping is so boring otherwise! But maybe wait and see if you can breastfeed first huh?😉😉
Omg me too, I have to stop the hate watching! It’s been nice to see a bit of the girl from 4-5years ago but hoolydooly I’m so over sponsored content, what Is she saying to all these companies about her numbers when she hasn’t posted a thing in months.

I am 110% certain she is out there saying to brands “I’m a YouTube with XYZ what can you gift my baby and me”.

And please there is no way you were only a 14 when you feel pregnant babe, you were a 16 for sure!!!!

mysterychild36
Debater
Debater

Post by mysterychild36 »

snap2it wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:46 pm
More clothes! At least Crystal can wear a different outfit to her appointments! I thought it was a bit rude when she sent the extra large jeans back as they were the wrong size. They did look a little bit loose, but she's still got a few more months to go. I wouldn't have bothered, especially as they were gifted.
I thought that was weird too. She will definitely grow into them so they might have come in handy. I think she just can't deal with coming to terms with big sizes. I remember in her old clothing haul videos she would have a fit if anyone dared to call her "plus size" so I think she just hates the idea of fitting into XL jeans, rather than not seeing a use for them.

Seeing as Vic is in the lockdown and will be at least up to a few months before her birth, why she thinks she needs all these outfit changes to lie around the house is beyond me.
Last edited by mysterychild36 on Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mysterychild36
Debater
Debater

Post by mysterychild36 »

Also I am soooo curious as to whether Crystal has any friends who are struggling to conceive. As someone else pointed out, all her videos and posts now are EXACTLY the kind of triggering content she was crying about when she was TTC, so I wonder if she cares that it might be upsetting for her friends too. I would love to hear Tanya Mua's take on this!

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

mysterychild36 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:02 pm
Also I am soooo curious as to whether Crystal has any friends who are struggling to conceive. As someone else pointed out, all her videos and posts now are EXACTLY the kind of triggering content she was crying about when she was TTC, so I wonder if she cares that it might be upsetting for her friends too. I would love to hear Tanya Mua's take on this!
I don't know if you remember one of the work wives Hannah Weir? She uploaded a video a few months ago where she shared a life update. She talked about how she suffered a miscarriage, separated from her husband and moving out of their house. It's a very raw video, but Hannah was very well spoken. No sobbing, wailing like Crystal.

All Crystal's videos now are how happy she is pregnant, shopping, napping and watching tv. Yet many Mum's to be are still working fulltime.

Looking from the outside. I don't think she should be spending so much money on clothes for her and the baby. I would be saving every bit of money I have. You never know what is going to happen, especially when only one of has a job.

louigirl
Talker
Talker

Post by louigirl »

I just saw a story of the baby clothes. None of them are practical! Could she be anymore ridiculous. Yes the clothes are cute, but they won’t be fun during a 3am poonami.
Interesting that her latest post also addresses those who are ttc. Oh CC. You are as transparent as a window. The kindest thing you could say and do for those walking where you have is nothing. By that I mean: not posting, not hauling clothes, not showing the nursery, not being such a self-centred attention seeking brat, no pregnancy content would be the best infertility warrior (puhlease she doesn’t have the right to that badge!) response you could have to your pregnancy. But no. Earn those dollars, pimp out your unborn child for money. Good job mumma.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

So I just watched her latest video (I think it was 16 week update) and she is talking about how she saw a dietician or nutritionist for potential GD and has since been reading forums online and the previous night, had a protein bar as a snack before bed, and that night, was going to try a snickers ice cream before bed because people said it helped their morning reading.

I just don't understand. That's exactly what your dietician/diabetes educator/endocrinologist is there for. They won't tell you to eat a heap of sugar before you go to bed in the hope of getting an insulin response. The mind boggles!

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

jtbi98 wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:03 am
So I just watched her latest video (I think it was 16 week update) and she is talking about how she saw a dietician or nutritionist for potential GD and has since been reading forums online and the previous night, had a protein bar as a snack before bed, and that night, was going to try a snickers ice cream before bed because people said it helped their morning reading.

I just don't understand. That's exactly what your dietician/diabetes educator/endocrinologist is there for. They won't tell you to eat a heap of sugar before you go to bed in the hope of getting an insulin response. The mind boggles!
Crystal needs to stop using Doctor Google and reading and doing what other people say! I'm sure the medical professional would have given her information on what she can and can't eat.

She also mentioned that she's cleared out her filming room and is sharing an office with Dean. Which I don't get, I would need my own office space to work from. They have enough rooms in that house to work. Also I'm guessing she either threw out or stored somewhere else all that makeup etc she had in that room. I remember in her vlogs she used to store old clothes in the closet and boxes and boxes of shoes.

Interesting all the sponsored Instagram posts coming through.

Jen___b
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jen___b »

Why do her eyes look crazy lately?? Has one turned lazy or is it just me?

Return to “Crystal Conte”