Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 6

crayolacrayon
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 6

Post by crayolacrayon »

oh and im also so confused as to why she named her daughter Elyza-Nûr if she wanted to call her "Leela." like if you wanted to call her "Leela"' so badly why didn't you just name her "Leyla..." as she said was her other option

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

Peachyhun22 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:41 pm
NittyNora0 wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:54 pm
I still can’t get over how she copied her baby’s name from Sonia zarine, the very makeup artist they tried to scam and slagged off!
Hahah very true people need to stop copying names! My name is also nur but it’s lovely but like so common now, I’m way older but recently a lot of people have used the same names and need to move on with some originality now.

Just found this out now, Sonia’s choice of name is more classier and her wedding was something only Mariyah could dream about 😍
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

crayolacrayon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by crayolacrayon »

crayolacrayon wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:06 pm
omg I feel the same way! I have a name very similar to yours and I literally get anxiety when someone has a name like mine, but im so glad there are people that also feel the same way and I can relate to them! I was so annoyed when I found out that her name was Elyza-Nûr. And I understand that somewhat popular names like these are Quranic but names are supposed to be special and unique-they are literally part of one's identity-and now we dont even have that to ourselves! why do so many people have to use this name and its variations as their child's middle name or as the hyphenated part of the name? it gets me so mad. aside from that though, I noticed that even Mariyah's sister's daughter's name (Éva-Amelle) isn't original because the first part of Sonia Zarine's daughter's name (Éyva-Nur) is very similar to that of Romana's daughters. neither of them are original
oh wait I forgot that Éva-Amelle is older than Éyva-Nur so all of them copied each other's names - Sonia Zarine from Romana and Mariyah from Sonia Zarine

Novice 7
Talker
Talker

Post by Novice 7 »

crayolacrayon wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:46 am
crayolacrayon wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:06 pm
omg I feel the same way! I have a name very similar to yours and I literally get anxiety when someone has a name like mine, but im so glad there are people that also feel the same way and I can relate to them! I was so annoyed when I found out that her name was Elyza-Nûr. And I understand that somewhat popular names like these are Quranic but names are supposed to be special and unique-they are literally part of one's identity-and now we dont even have that to ourselves! why do so many people have to use this name and its variations as their child's middle name or as the hyphenated part of the name? it gets me so mad. aside from that though, I noticed that even Mariyah's sister's daughter's name (Éva-Amelle) isn't original because the first part of Sonia Zarine's daughter's name (Éyva-Nur) is very similar to that of Romana's daughters. neither of them are original
oh wait I forgot that Éva-Amelle is older than Éyva-Nur so all of them copied each other's names - Sonia Zarine from Romana and Mariyah from Sonia Zarine
It’s all so weird and I can’t keep up, I’ve not been here for a while and I can see motherhood hasn’t changed SRK look alike at all.

It’s actually surprising to hear Umar moans about her to his family, it’s only been a year!

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hashtagrealtalk »

Broke aunty keeps posting links to things she doesnt own and can't afford in an attempt to make some quick money. Umar not paying her pocket money or she is finally feeling stupid buying him gifts using his own money!! She literally cant even wear half the stuff she posted because it would look ridiculous on her stubby shapeless body.

Aunty hasn't changed one bit. She is still a narcissistic self obsessed rotten jobless insta hoe and freebie beggar! The woman left umars shoe box flat just to make an insta ad about the carrier. How sad is her life! She got no purpose ..no aims nothing. Her squinty evil crossed eyes are disappearing in her fat manly face and that chin just keeps on growing doesnt it?! :rofl: poor kid has her eyes :( I actually feel so bad for her. And the girl is over a 1/3 of auntys height already! Talk about being an inbred midget 😂😂😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sweety77
Debater
Debater

Post by Sweety77 »

How does she squeeze into an XS coat? She’s quite big. Those coats looked really oversized on the models because oversized coats seem to be in now as people layer with big jumpers underneath but hers is clinging to her body and the arms look really tight so I guess she squeezes into an XS when her actual size is probably Large. An XS means a UK 4-6 and she looks like she’s at least a 14 in videos.

ana123
Naughty
Naughty

Post by ana123 »

Mariah if I was u and I know u reading this I would lay low for a while stop posting pics of your kid just for hardly £100 and spent some quality time with the kid instead of getting people baiting u out.. your horrible person with no friends n no life so don’t try so hard

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

This loser saying she loves writing her daughter’s name. Like is she 12? Every single time aunty post a selfie on insta she can’t help herself but repost every comment and praise her picture receives. What’s wrong with this dwarfy little uncle with a massive chin?? Annoying whore talk about being desperate for validation. The ASOS clothes she’s been posting links to lately is just a bunch of unflattering loose clothes for fat dwarfy aunties like her. No one in their right mind would dress like that lmao this loser acting like she’s a stylist when she looks like a homeless person in most of her clothes

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

Uncle Dwarfy is spamming her stories with cheap ASOS and H&M links🤣🤣 talk about being desperate to earn a few bucks during this black friday sale🤣🤣

Does she have a colloboration with H&M and ASOS?? Do the companies send her free clothes and boots in return for free advertisement🤔 do not click on the links Uncle Dwarfy doesn’t deserve the engagement or $$$

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

LMAO this loser has a whole Black Friday story highlight😂😂 she thinks people need links from her to shop online most people will visit websites and look for the sales themselves🤣 Uncle Dwarfy is so pathetic and embarrassing I can’t believe how desperate she is to earn a few bucks. This must be the BIG £11k deal she mentioned she signed a few weeks ago🤣🤣 having a baby is expensive so Uncle Dwarfy is now selling her used Christian Dior sandals🤣🤣

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Does this aunty seriously think she looks good. Just compare these screenshots I took from her stories with her Instagram posts. Looks like a different person. She is using filters in all of them and still manages to look puke worthy. That manly chin and neck rolls are out of control. Her crossed eyes look like death without makeup and with it she literally looks like a man in drag

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

missyji wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:27 am
LMAO this loser has a whole Black Friday story highlight😂😂 she thinks people need links from her to shop online most people will visit websites and look for the sales themselves🤣 Uncle Dwarfy is so pathetic and embarrassing I can’t believe how desperate she is to earn a few bucks. This must be the BIG £11k deal she mentioned she signed a few weeks ago🤣🤣 having a baby is expensive so Uncle Dwarfy is now selling her used Christian Dior sandals🤣🤣
Desperate times call for desperate measures!! Lmao broke aunty seems very desperate for some quick money. Looks like bari isnt paying the insta hoe her pocket money. Or she probably needs to pay him back for the gifts she got him using his own money. Scamming people selling her fake replicas!! She is trying to make money using links that give her commission for every purchase. Lying about something being good, saying you want it or own it just so people buy it.. is so haram and its such a grave sin misleading people. She will be accountable for every penny naive or gulliable people spend. But this haram bitch wont care because she will sell her soul for freebies and money. I see so many instagramers do it but karma will bite them in this world and/or the hereafter.

Uncle dwarf is like 4ft tall. Wonder how many hours she spends editing her shapeless body and manly face. This midget hardly has any limbs and they end before they even start. Her dressing style sucks. Actually even call it a style it's a mess. A normal length coat is like a maxi coat on uncle and ankle length boots are like mid length 😂😂 why doesnt uncle buy from the petite short people section because the fit is always off? Probably too broke so cant afford it or cant fit in it? Loolll

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

hashtagrealtalk wrote:
missyji wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:27 am
LMAO this loser has a whole Black Friday story highlightImageImage she thinks people need links from her to shop online most people will visit websites and look for the sales themselvesImage Uncle Dwarfy is so pathetic and embarrassing I can’t believe how desperate she is to earn a few bucks. This must be the BIG £11k deal she mentioned she signed a few weeks agoImageImage having a baby is expensive so Uncle Dwarfy is now selling her used Christian Dior sandalsImageImage
Desperate times call for desperate measures!! Lmao broke aunty seems very desperate for some quick money. Looks like bari isnt paying the insta hoe her pocket money. Or she probably needs to pay him back for the gifts she got him using his own money. Scamming people selling her fake replicas!! She is trying to make money using links that give her commission for every purchase. Lying about something being good, saying you want it or own it just so people buy it.. is so haram and its such a grave sin misleading people. She will be accountable for every penny naive or gulliable people spend. But this haram bitch wont care because she will sell her soul for freebies and money. I see so many instagramers do it but karma will bite them in this world and/or the hereafter.

Uncle dwarf is like 4ft tall. Wonder how many hours she spends editing her shapeless body and manly face. This midget hardly has any limbs and they end before they even start. Her dressing style sucks. Actually even call it a style it's a mess. A normal length coat is like a maxi coat on uncle and ankle length boots are like mid length ImageImage why doesnt uncle buy from the petite short people section because the fit is always off? Probably too broke so cant afford it or cant fit in it? Loolll
The places she promotes get their laser thing of AliExpress I saw a girl post a rant about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

immakeepit100
Learner
Learner

Post by immakeepit100 »

Can’t believe she’s gonna write a gratitude journal like she has so many things to be grateful for. Look at her face, the way she dresses and the life she’s living what is there to be grateful for? Apart from having a husband, a child and a rented flat to live in. She’s acting like she’s some big successful woman who has achieved success and has so many things going on for her. Reality is she’s a broke housewife with no education and she couldn’t even handle motherhood and her responsibilities as a wife the first two months after pregnancy without her MIL doing everything for this lazy fat ass. She leeches off her husband and has no intentions to change this lifestyle. The occasional splurging on designer items with her husband’s money and her pretending she’s loaded and money isn’t a problem despite the fact that she’s probably contacting companies and offering them to advertise for their brand if they send her baby equipments.

immakeepit100
Learner
Learner

Post by immakeepit100 »

I thought she said she had done all the baby shopping before Elyza-Nur was born but apparently not. When was the last time she tagged a company just for the sake of helping other moms out! I don’t buy it if she had bought these things with her own money she would never give FREE ADVERTISEMENT to any company! Some things she has written are ads but others she hasn’t. Since when did she care for anyone to have the same things as her. She’s made a story highlight and linked to the websites moms can buy from a bit exaggerated if she wasn’t even paid from the companies to do so. She’s giving free advertisement to several companies and acting like she bought it because she can’t write ads on everything otherwise people will find out she’s a broke pathetic beg who has been gifted all her baby equipments.

She wouldn’t give FREE ADVERTISEMENT to soniazarine so what happened ScammityFemme?? Two-faced lying bitch

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 6

Post by Seeees123 »

Her sister in law. Isha mirza bari is what you call beauty

makeupcatcha
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupcatcha »

Seeees123 wrote:Her sister in law. Isha mirza bari is what you call beauty

Is there a pic of her?

Smoke_Weed
Talker
Talker

Post by Smoke_Weed »

This Isha is a trainee solicitor it must be so embarrassing for Mariyah to be around educated well-behaved career-oriented women. She is married to Umar’s elder brother and has a baby. Isha has ambitions and goals and knows what she is gonna do with her life whereas Mariyah the lazy aunty is constantly complaining about every small thing and sharing pics of her baby’s poo. I wonder what Umar thinks when the four of them are together does he compare his brother’s with his own wife? Does he regret marrying the midget? Because I believe he could had done better and deserves better.

After it was brought up that Umar’s sister and mom dislikes Mariyah and her fake lazy demanding persona she is now trying to bond with her other SIL Isha and trying to prove that some members of the Bari family does like her😂

Smoke_Weed
Talker
Talker

Post by Smoke_Weed »

makeupcatcha wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:02 am
Seeees123 wrote:Her sister in law. Isha mirza bari is what you call beauty

Is there a pic of her?

If you search the name the user has written her linkedin picture will appear on google search. She's pretty

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her pic is below. She is pretty and educated. The total opposite of the uneducated srk look alike manly long chin freebie beggar midget uncle mariah. VAINtySCAM must die of shame around her and if the self obsessed loser doesnt then she should. Im sure we all want to hear what the bimbos discussions sound like. We know what a big fat embarrassment uncle mariah is. The dumb umar guy bought a third class glaswegian whore and chav into his family. The whole family hates her and she knows this all too well. See how hard she has been trying to prove otherwise lol. The whole family talk about her behind her back, laugh at how useless she is, know she is a liar but they put on a face for umars sake. I have first hand info that his siblings hate her guts but they care for their brother too much. They think he is getting used for his money and hate it when she shows off things she got using his money. She even shows off the freebies she gets too like its an achievement. They find it funny because they can buy those things but she can't afford them on her own lol. She is the type of person who wants to copy everything that they get. They think that had he married a decent educated career driven girl he would be living a happy stress free life and shared responsibility.

Return to “Vanity Femme”