Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 4

Seeees123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 4

Post by Seeees123 »

Private_user01 wrote:Back to Mariyah.. if anyone feels bad for her then just simply get off.. move on and don't comment
If she admitted to all the scams and the fact that she bullies people on her platform and apologize. I would really clean my heart for her and not write more. But she freaking playing the VICTIM. She made me more annoyed now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Seeees123 on Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 4

Post by Private_user01 »

Seeees123 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:18 pm
Private_user01 wrote:Back to Mariyah.. if anyone feels bad for her then just simply get off.. move on and don't comment
If she admitted to all the scams and the fact that she bullies people on her platform and apologize. I would really clean my heart for her and not write more. But she freaking playing the VICTIM. You made me more annoyed now.

I was referring to messages from those that said they were feeling bad and wanted to apologise to her etc.

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 »

Private_user01 wrote:
Seeees123 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:18 pm
If she admitted to all the scams and the fact that she bullies people on her platform and apologize. I would really clean my heart for her and not write more. But she freaking playing the VICTIM. You made me more annoyed now.

I was referring to messages from those that said they were feeling bad and wanted to apologise to her etc.
It was a typo, she made me annoyed not you

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hashtagrealtalk »

superstar6318 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:03 pm
Here's my advice to you Mariyah:

Find a hobby. You said yourself you'll keep us updated on your diet. Find a good gym or make use of the place you live in. You have all the time in the world, do something with it, go for walks. Take days out in London, visit things as a tourist. There's no shame doing it solo or on the weekends with Umar, have fun, pretend you're on holiday.

Pursue your love for make up. Find people to test on. Idk.

Take a break from social media. See if you can get up to a week in doing it. I guess getting off here would be good for you, I'm sure you've read the same things over again on here about why you're not liked.

Wake up everyday at 10pm so you get used to a routine. Eventually get it down to 9am.

Most important of all, obviously this is choice.... but try and find something which gives you a routine and which would make you feel like you've done something rewarding - even small ad-hoc jobs here and there? Or a part time job? Something which lets you make your own money even if it's not that substantial.

Maybe admit where you've gone wrong on social media - just admit you've had times where you've given foul answers to people because of the moods you've been in.

You're not even fat. You've put on weight but you're not obese. You're pretty with make up on, without ok yeah you don't look so great. You're petite. Most Asian girls, including myself, are. But don't pretend to yourself that you're super amazing and hotter and better looking than anyone else. You're just kidding yourself. There's no need to be overconfident or cocky, no one is God's gift.
Lmao people have advised her multiple times over multiple years. You really think she will listen and change now when shes had chance after chance. Answer is no. She hasn't changed in all these years and I highly doubt she ever will. She will continue her bullying and abuse through dms/comments and cleverly delete them like she always does. She will continue sleeping till noon while her husband goes to work to pay for the wannabe lavish lifestyle she wants to show on instagram. No the girl isn't going to leave Instagram and no the lazy loser won't get a job. Mark my words.

My thoughts are if people don't unfollow her after seeing her reality then there is very little hope for this world. We followers decide who makes a mark as an influencer and whether they are capable of setting the best example. If people think a person like her is a good example for young girls then we truly are approaching the end of times. New readers I hope you read through the threads and make a sound judgement. No other social media influencer gets this much "hate" so there must be a valid reason for it. VAINtySCAM is two faced. One face is her reality and the other is the one she shows on Instagram. Too bad for her she was unable to keep the two separated and exposed herself time and time again over the years. Today you can say was her big reveal where she exposed herself to all her followers. Remember there are always two sides of a story.

She is now trying to play the victim card. I would say spread the word. Tell your friends about this forum and read through it with them. Stop putting incapable people on pedestals so they can use social media for their personal advantage. Examples are her freebie wedding, free teeth invisilign teeth alignment, free teeth whitening, free laser hair removal, free/ heavily discounted honeymoon etc. How does any of this help any of you? I'm sure none of you have learnt anything worth while from her because I haven't. I would say one thing if you were abused and dissed by her then I'm sure you will never take her side. Like many people you will choose to expose her reality. Having said that choice is yours and good luck deciding what side you choose. God bless you all 👍

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

chattychatterbox wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:44 pm
She’s done nothing for herself except show her followers her reality by posting the screenshots! Also if someone really did wish r**** On her she would 100000% show the username. Sad woman clearly sent Th at message to herself. Hustle? As the above user said, she’s never worked a day in her life and she makes peanuts from Instagram. If social media bothers you sooooo much VainityScam, deactivate. But no you need the validation
You know that saying the truth always comes out no matter how much you try and hide it. Today the saying came true. How long can a person deceive thousands of people and hide their reality. God and His miraculous ways... she exposed herself! 😂 I was hoping she would talk about this forum and she finally did. Thanks VAINtySCAM 😁 now people can read through your reality that you very cleverly and cunningly try to hide.

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

Private_user01 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:12 pm
Back to Mariyah.. if anyone feels bad for her then just simply get off.. move on and don't comment
I don't understand why people are getting so butt hurt, are they that fickle minded. Mariyah is loving this, she's getting her 15 minute of fame and jumping on the mental health bandwagon, grow up people! She doesnt give two shit about any of us or her fans, she scams them for money, her sister scammed people on there wedding days and now all of a sudden shes a victim, yeah fucking right! Mariyah get a JOB!! You won't have time to read on here day and night, the saying the truth hurts applies here, she doesn't like the truth about herself well tough cookies this is life.

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

Private_user0delete wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:11 pm
shinydiscoballs wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:51 pm
England234 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:57 pm
@housethat just like you tell people on your Instagram, if you don't like this page, get off it. Why are you even here?

Just went on her account, god she's boring. Why would anyone want a house tour of yet ANOTHER grey house. And no, you don't act posh. Because you're not.
That beg needs her own thread! Such a liar
Who is that even? What a beg, someone else who needs to get a life, I swear all these pakistani and bengali I influencers are copy and paste of each other, don't give her the attention she craves leave her and watch her sizzle away.

Let's stop giving idiot girls attention!!!

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

hashtagrealtalk wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:11 pm
chattychatterbox wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:44 pm
She’s done nothing for herself except show her followers her reality by posting the screenshots! Also if someone really did wish r**** On her she would 100000% show the username. Sad woman clearly sent Th at message to herself. Hustle? As the above user said, she’s never worked a day in her life and she makes peanuts from Instagram. If social media bothers you sooooo much VainityScam, deactivate. But no you need the validation
You know that saying the truth always comes out no matter how much you try and hide it. Today the saying came true. How long can a person deceive thousands of people and hide their reality. God and His miraculous ways... she exposed herself! 😂 I was hoping she would talk about this forum and she finally did. Thanks VAINtySCAM 😁 now people can read through your reality that you very cleverly and cunningly try to hide.
Look at all these begs, I swear these girls have no shame. Inside they hate each other but want to portray how cool they are, ones a extra from harry potter, the other two are huge catfishes who probably give girls anxiety over not having poreless skin and perfect features, just because you can use facetune to lighten and change your face doesn't mean you look like that. Let me show you how nice Rumena is, I know this isn't her thread but when my friend asked her why she lightens her skin so much with filters and how does she think it will affect girls who look up to her, this was her response to her, they are all hypocrites and now they coming out like we hate on them, no we know your real reality, stupid cows!
Screenshot_20190926-013007_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190926-013606_WhatsApp.jpg
So what about the mental health of girls who aren't light skin and your trying to portray a false image of yourself, she basically said she don't care because she makes money out of girls insecurities and cat fishing, is that not affecting vulnerable girls mental health then? But as long as these instagrammer make money they don't care, they are as fake as Mariyahs boobs and now they are crying wolf because there egos are hurt :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lmao VAINtySCAM you wrote "I refuse to expose my family and freinds to the vile nature of some people on the internet" yet you showed everyone the below. Your husband must be very happy with you. Care to explain what exactly he is doing here with hand inside his boxers?

Woman only God truly understands you and what goes on inside your rotten disgusting brain. 🤮
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dayummm01
Learner
Learner

Post by Dayummm01 »

Oh mariyah SPARE US THE FUCKING SOB STORY. You brought this shit on yourself

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

According to yesterday’s insta rant Mariyah cried herself to sleep everyday for several years because of GG. Okay fair enough. What about that Sonia Zarine girl? I’m sure she cried her eyes out too because you and your sister didn’t pay her the money you owed her!!! And on top of that you sent your minions on her page to attack her! You said some very nasty and evil things about her on your snap stories Mariyah you really did and for no reason at all. You are full of hatred yourself Mariyah. OWN IT! You are a fucking online bully.

Those brides and other customers from your sister’s bridal shop who never received their wedding dresses, you remember them right? I’m DAMN SURE those women cried their fucking eyes out too for several nights because they had nothing to wear on the biggest day of their life. I’m sure their mothers and sisters cried too because their little girls’ day was ruined. How petty and shameless are your sister Natasha. Even after ruining their wedding day she didn’t even refund them their fucking money. How money hungry and low can a person be? She’s a disgrace to all women.

“It’s women holding other women back. You want to tear down and destroy her” your sister did the exactly same thing to hundreds of women. Destroyed them and their big day. You want sympathy from women but you and your sister fails to have any sympathy for other women! There are so many victims out there who have been scammed by you and your sister.

“It’s always a woman that’s criticizing another woman’s weight, looks, hair and character in the comments section on Instagram and Facebook” you have made fun of Sarah @devilsadvocate21_ on your snap. You said her nose was big/huge and criticized her height calling her a lamp post. Then your minions went to her insta and called her a catfish and big nose. Sarah herself has said that no one even noticed the size of her nose before someone with a huge following mentioned it. I remember a 14 years old boy once commented something on your insta – it wasn’t even rude – and you said he looked like a nerd. The boy got really upset by your statement and then said he couldn’t see without his glasses so he needed them!!

“For anyone who’s married you’ll know how fragile these first few months are. I’m in a new place, with new people trying to form new relationships and REALLY FAR FROM EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE I GREW UP WITH” yeah I know exactly what you are talking about. My mother and millions of other women moved from Pakistan to Europe, to a different country far from everything and everyone they knew. I highly doubt any of them EVER complained about that or used that as an excuse to not work, learn a different language, go to school, cooking and cleaning etc.

My mother is a strong woman. Not a sad pathetic excuse of a woman like you! You are a weak person Mariyah. What you even talking about you piece of shit? Every fucking woman moves away from their home and dear ones after marriage. YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL AND YOU DIDN’T SACRIFICE ANYTHING. YOU DID WHAT EVERY WOMAN DO IN OUR CULTURE, RELIGION AND THE WHOLE FUCKING WOMAN RACE GO THROUGH THIS. STOP PLAYING THE FUCKING VICTIM. Someone please go slap this bitch really hard in her ugly fat deformed face! I can’t even deal with all that shit that comes out of her mouth.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

area5delete wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:13 pm
came from her insta by watching her story she put up a screenshot from here where someone was saying smthg abt nazar and she didnt screenshot the upper part of of the original post which said that she (vanity) was accusing someone on her live for giving her nazar i can't find the original post here but if u see it and then see the one she put up abt nazar u will know also her ra*e screenshot looks fake
Yep she cut off the first sentence on purpose otherwise people would see she was at fault too for accusing an innocent girl for giving her nazar. She clearly tried to hide the first sentence so we look like the bullies.
2.png
1.png

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Oh important note to my previous post about marrying and settling down. Mariyah is 26 and has “been settling down” since July almost three months ago and she is STILL TRYING TO SETTLE DOWN. LMAO WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY JOKE. Again the millions of young women who got married and moved to another country at the age of 18-22 and didn’t have time to settle down because things were different back then. Just imagine our mothers who got married in a very very young age, moving to a different country and doing what a wife does without complaining, bitching and crying. STRONG WOMEN. And then look at Mariyah. Lazy, spoiled, entitled, useless waste of space. You guys are absolutely right about her being an example of what young girls today shouldn’t aspire to be like!! She makes me sick in a way even real diseases can’t make me sick.

Post by Guest »

Mariyah is lying through her teeth about this.

She claims it affected her so badly, she couldn't sleep some nights. She cried and cried and had anxiety.

Then she claims the wedding was the only thing that took her mind off it.

So, why in the blue hell, would you get somebody to update every moment of the most private and important day of your life for the general public to see?

If the hate was getting to her that much, there is 0 chance she would have broadcast her whole wedding. We saw every function, hell, we even saw her crying during her rukhsati etc.

She was absolutely fine, nothing affected her like she claims. No sane person would continue exposing their wedding day and selling themselves out the way she did, in the midst of a mentally depressing period in their life.

Now that her wedding show is over, she realises she has nothing to stay significant. Lo and behold, she decides to cash in on the whole internet troll thing which is blowing up due to Jesy Nelson's documentary.

Next!

sham33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sham33 »

what about that stickman rumena 'we love you mari' lmaoo she stopped commenting on mariyahs piks but yesterday everyone seemed to want to lick ass and then what was that pik about thankyou for the lovely messages with a cake face bet she got ready took that pik in advance
these silly 'fans' need to chill the fuck out no one gives a shit about you all your just there for the likes

Post by Guest »

I was her follower before watched everything on her insta liked it too thought she was a nice girl
few days ago saw her live where a girl who has an islamic page said on her live that u met umar and are both married and have a good married life and that she wished she would find someone too so she read her comment on her live and said in a very rude way that maybe if u started minding ur business and said smthg abt islam too that u should go pray smthg like that in a very rude way i was so shockedddddddd I never have seen her live before and she was rude to this girl without a reason and even another girl wrote on her live that the girl was actually being nice to her but she didn't see it..I never knew abt her came here after seeing her insta story didn't even knew this site existed until she put up a story and I believe what u all say she actually is rude...She thinks she is some superior thing and every one is against her while that girl was being so nice to her idk how that girl might feel but she didn't say anything after that on her live maybe she never heard it..

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

I just noticed that none of her so called best friends @zahratf @madihablobbb @missmulberry has liked or commented on her post about online bullying. I follow them so it’s easy to see if they did. I guess they all have had enough of this social media attention seeking beg. @rukhsarx is the only one who liked the post. Even that @loveuzma girl didn’t bother giving her any loooove :rofl: :rofl:

Her fake influencer friends are the only one who are kissing her ass ATM.

emerald123
Learner
Learner

Post by emerald123 »

hashtagrealtalk wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:20 pm
sham33 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:18 am
mariyah will never ever delete her social media this is all drama if it were really upsetting her she would think to herself is my health important or this 'instagram career'
this girl is jokes i cant cope shes like a walking star plus drama never ends
Lmao she has no achievements in life and if she deleted her social media then that's removing the one thing she thinks is her achievement. The girl is stuck on it with superglue. If its affecting someone that much any normal human would leave it and concentrate on themselves and their marriage before it all goes haywire. But this woman sits on this forum literally replying to things people write on here in real time. VAINtySCAM get a life! Start with a job! I'm surprised your therapist has not told you to do that or maybe they have but you don't have the ability to get one or you're just pure lazy? What is it?

@VAINtySCAM the truth is you're a foul mouthed uneducated jobless bully who depends on other people for everything. Just because you have have followers doesn't mean you're a saint. Anyone can create an alternate reality to get followers and deceive people these days. This is exactly what you do. I hope people take time to read through this forum and see your reality. You've abused soo many people and dissed the looks of sooo many people yourself. But when it happens to you there's a dedicated post picking and choosing comments. Why didn't you show the comments where people were exposing you? Hypocrisy at its best!

Everything below is 100% a fact about you.
- your designer bag "collection" is fake excluding the latest one LV one. Anyone can compare this using the screenshots of your stories posted on this forum.
- you're uneducated self confessed uni drop out. People who have known you have said you didn't even get into uni but let's take your word :)
- you're jobless. You lived on your dads and brothers income before marriage and now live on your husbands income. Again you have accepted this on your insta live!
- you yourself have accepted you are cross eyed. Proof on your Instagram if you haven't deleted it but its definitely back in the threads
- you yourself have said you're 5'1. People who have seen you say you're shorter but who bloody cares. Let's take your word for it. Sorry to break your bubble but this isn't tall or supermodel height
- several witnesss have seen your nudes online on an expose account. They might just resurface again and your husband can confirm to you if it's you or not lool.
- you've had a boob job. Umar mate you know man 😂
- you have verbally abused and bullied hundreds of girls online. There's proof of this in the forum. I suggest everyone goes back and read through everything
- you run a dissolved business in order to avoid tax. Anyone can search this up and report you for tax evasion
- so many people have purchased your vanityfemme products and you have not honoured the sale and they are still waiting to receive the item. Proof again is in the threads and your Instagram if you haven't deleted it already
- You didn't even do a giveaway like you claimed you will. Cheating your followers time and time again
- you had free/ heavily discounted services for your wedding because you gave shoutouts and promoted businesses. People aren't dumb
- you have a potty mouth. Even you said your husband tells you not to swear in your live yet you were swearing left, right and centre.
- your sister scammed so many to be brides. Articles about this are all over the internet. Soon you will also be on daily mail considering the number of people you have scammed is growing. Trustpilot shows how low rated your dissolved "business" is
- you edit the hell out of your instagram pics. People who have seen you in person say you look nothing like insta pics in person. Again proof in threads including sreenshots from live lol. You've never posted without makeup and filters and that says a lot.
- people are right you're not independent. You depend on your husband. Previously it was your family. Accept it and move on or do something to change it if you can't accept it lol. What exactly is your hustle lmao? Kindly explain? Is it using your husband money to get him to buy your first real designer bag? You woman are a joke! Stop acting entitled!
- you were dissing people incase they give you nazar on live but you choose to put everything out there. Oh sorry I forgot this is your "career" isn't it. More like a way to beg for freebies online.

Conclusion: you're a hypocrite, an online abuser and an online bully.
👏 About time people see her reality. I saw comments she posted and hid the bits where people were exposing her. Guys honestly mariyah lies so much. She just used this as an excuse as to why she has been inactive and lazy. I saw her live and I can see she is a really bad person. Let's see if she starts posting now. I've never seen such a big hypocrite in life. She even faked comments about r**e to make it seem more serious. It's so obvious they were fake.

emerald123
Learner
Learner

Post by emerald123 »

Safira wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:19 pm
Mariyah Ahmed acts so religious and pure when in reality this slut have been in multiple relationships before her marriage (nothing wrong in that just don’t act like a good Muslim girl when you ain’t one!!!). She won’t tell people how she met her husband because she’s embarrassed. They met on SM and had a long-distance relationship and were dating for many months. She has done shit her whole life, she is a lazy broke ass bitch and her only achievement in life is her marriage.

She is rude to her husband and never fails to disrespect him. She filmed him during an insta live where Umar Bari’s hands were inside his boxers!! For fucks sake have some class and honor Mariyah! She’s not classy, elegant or sophisticated. She’s a CHAV, BEG, SHAMELESS, USELESS, HONORLESS AND PATHETIC WOMAN.

She uses Islam to justify her being uneducated, jobless and lazy. But at the same time she has a website “VanityFemme” where she sells makeup. HYPOCRITE. Her company is dissolved but she is still taking orders. She’s running an illegal business and earning HARAM MONEY. She doesn’t pay tax. She’s a BEG, always BEGGING for freebies. Her whole wedding was HEAVILY DISCOUNTED. She sold her wedding to you lot in exchange for free services. How CHEAP can a woman be?? Pakistanis are proud, hardworking people. She’s a fucking embarrassment for us all. The way she talks, behave and acts. Her honeymoon is the biggest proof of how attention horny she is. Instead of enjoying her honeymoon and spending time with her hubby she was masturbating to all the likes and comments from you lot on her honeymoon pics. How GROSS, CHEAP AND TACKY is she?? She has NO CLASS, MANNERS OR SELF-RESPECT. Everything is for the gram. She was on SM 24/7 during her honeymoon, she’s a PSYCHO BITCH WITH NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER.
Yesss this is her reality. Her truth. 👏

emerald123
Learner
Learner

Post by emerald123 »

area5delete wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:34 am
I was her follower before watched everything on her insta liked it too thought she was a nice girl
few days ago saw her live where a girl who has an islamic page said on her live that u met umar and are both married and have a good married life and that she wished she would find someone too so she read her comment on her live and said in a very rude way that maybe if u started minding ur business and said smthg abt islam too that u should go pray smthg like that in a very rude way i was so shockedddddddd I never have seen her live before and she was rude to this girl without a reason and even another girl wrote on her live that the girl was actually being nice to her but she didn't see it..I never knew abt her came here after seeing her insta story didn't even knew this site existed until she put up a story and I believe what u all say she actually is rude...She thinks she is some superior thing and every one is against her while that girl was being so nice to her idk how that girl might feel but she didn't say anything after that on her live maybe she never heard it..
I'm glad you can see through her fakeness. She is the most rude and horrible person on Instagram. Always putting on an act and always lying. She even lies about the small things like the bag she bought. What's the need? Imagine if someone lies of small things then how much she would lie about big ones. She is q big fat liar and bad human.

Return to “Vanity Femme”