Tara Michelle | Part 4 - TrashyTara and Her Stanky Unwashed Cooch

Mechgrrl85
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Tara Michelle | Part 4 - TrashyTara and Her Stanky Unwashed Cooch

Post by Mechgrrl85 »

Just getting around to her newest vlog. Going to stop watching but this is my thoughts from the most recent

1) don’t Care how many glasses of wine you have, stop talking about it
2) honestly don’t understand how her work life is so stressful
3) she did 2 projects where she sort of winged it and for someone concerned about aesthetics I would have thought she cared more? She didn’t appear to clean the surface before putting the tiles down and her hack job around the column pieces baffled me. How many vlogs until she says something like “oh I had to replace it this tile is so shitty” but really it’s cause she took 0 seconds to prep

Oh edited to add:
The tie dye thing annoyed me “best results in 24h” but then she checks it in the AM. And yet, wants to make some to sell.

Being super nit picky - can’t stand her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

liveforgossip123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Tara Michelle | Part 4 - TrashyTara and Her Stanky Unwashed Cooch

Post by liveforgossip123 »

Let’s just remember that Taylor wasn’t the one who BEGGED to start dating a second time, it was Tara. Her immaturity regarding the breakup is pathetic. Replying to random comments on her videos and then quickly deleting? Get a life Tara.

Nothingtosee121
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Nothingtosee121 »

Teauhvana wrote:What does he mean that wasn’t the issue earlier?
Tbh I don’t know lol I was wondering the same thing

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

I got the same response from Tyler as well. I am glad he is aware and is choosing to just move on with his life.

I also couldn't believe what she did with the tile around her fireplace. This is one thing I hate about Youtubers in general, but Tara in particular. All of this quick and temporary fixes, ALL THE FUCKING TIME. All it means is that they are creating even more waste. Nothing but waste. It's disgusting.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

liveforgossip123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by liveforgossip123 »

Considering last breakup, Taylor moved on quick, I’m sure he is doing just fine. If anything, this is just Tara lashing out because she knows Taylor is no longer interested in her anymore. But good for Taylor for not retaliating. Tara and her attempts at getting attention is just plain sad.

I also hate the peel and stick tile on the fireplace. She should have gotten that renovated when she was doing the rest of the house. It looks tacky, along with the rest of her furniture.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

I mean what do you guys expect Taylor to say?? “Yes I’m abusive” lol he’s not going to say anything that will make him look bad.

I’m not defending Tara or him, I just think we won’t know what really went down in their relationship, and messaging them won’t help. I think they’re probably both better off without eachother.

zzehseht
Lurker
Lurker

Post by zzehseht »

I hate to body shame but home girl is really too thin now. I first found her Disney vlogs a year ago and started binging her vlogs. She looked her best around 2016/2017 and I thought she was really pretty then. But now? Her face looks sunken in and almost horse like, and her lips don’t help either. If she had more weight on her face would be filled in again and she’d look 100 x better

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Wow, page 40 flew right by.

Please continue in Part 5 here: viewtopic.php?f=831&t=37539

Mods, please lock this one
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Nothingtosee121
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Nothingtosee121 »

Well of course he isn’t going to just say it the point of messaging him is to basically tell Tara to stop publicly putting out information about their relationship when it’s none of our business. Y’all know if Taylor said anything about her she’d be quick to say anything so what makes her think it’s okay for her to say anything? I just wanted him to be aware so he can ask her to stop using their relationship as clickbait. Also, people are crazy and will send death threats just because they love her so much(which he told me he got a ton of messages threatening him) also... I’m sure people can find him and his job and ruin his life. Point is. She doesn’t realize what she’s doing when she says things even if it’s the truth.

Return to “Tara Michelle”