Tara Michelle | Part 3 - TrashThem, TrashEveryone ... Even Natalie, Ahaha!

Re: Tara Michelle | Part 3 - TrashThem, TrashEveryone ... Even Natalie, Ahaha!

Post by Guest »

hummuslover wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:33 pm
Why is this girl not fully unpacked yet like ... she’s at home 24/7, barely “works” yet she still has boxes everywhere
Honestly I was wondering the same thing. I just moved into a house this past week (not a condor either!) and since I’m a teacher, I imagine my days are fairly similar to Tara’s in the sense that we have pretty open schedules and days. All my stuff is pretty much in its place and set up, all my furniture is moved in and what not. Like damn it’s not that hard when you have so much free time. Who knows when she’ll be fully moved in 🤨

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Bitchesbebonkers »

1) so tired of her “haha” in the comments when she replies to people whose opinions differ from her (tacky ones)
2)Is she really being that cheap/tacky and painting the rusty- old-clearly needs to be replaced stair railing? 🤦🏽‍♀️
3) her house would look way better once she gets matching floors throughout or at least updated fresh carpet upstairs.
4)#poortaylor, gets off work to drive Tara around lol

Allex5a
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Allex5a »

Did you notice this in her last vlog?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Allex5a
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Allex5a »

Allex5a wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:33 pm
Did you notice this in her last vlog?
I mean hairbrush? 😱

hotdadexpert
Debater
Debater

Post by hotdadexpert »

trashtalk_77 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:33 pm
Someone commented this on her vid (obviously lol) and I would be pretty PISSED if I owned something and people could walk in and out of my backyard....like wtf.
Omg what.......I would be pissed too! She definitely rushed in to this. She could’ve waited until she had enough money for a house. Now she looks dumb tbh.

Finally watched her VSCO girl video and she was trying so hard to be funny but she’s just not funny at all. She also didn’t even try, it’s like she forgot she needed to upload a video, recorded this in an hour, edited, and uploaded it.

dreadsdoctors
Debater
Debater

Post by dreadsdoctors »

hummuslover wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:33 pm
Why is this girl not fully unpacked yet like ... she’s at home 24/7, barely “works” yet she still has boxes everywhere
don’t you know she’s always sooooo busy :?
"Was it good? It was the greatest magic trick I've ever seen" :love2:

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Guys Tara is SO HAPPY in her new home *looks away from camera*

Everything is AMAZING and PERFECT!

She hasn’t seen ANY ants!

dancingabby
Talker
Talker

Post by dancingabby »

WAITTT THIS TWEET.

how DARE she make a national crisis about her and her godforsaken visa (essentially her pass to sitting on her ass and getting free shit). she's always annoying, but this is honestly infuriating
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

The way she reacted to Taylor's bruise in her insta story was so cringe and obnoxious. OMG BaaAABeEE ItS SOOOO DEEERKKKKK

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

dancingabby wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:16 am
WAITTT THIS TWEET.

how DARE she make a national crisis about her and her godforsaken visa (essentially her pass to sitting on her ass and getting free shit). she's always annoying, but this is honestly infuriating
Holy shit (sorry for the double post) but YIKES! She is so fucked. This goes to show what a selfish fucking idiot she is

hotdadexpert
Debater
Debater

Post by hotdadexpert »

And the fact that she’s still here and there’s mexican people who are citizens that are still being locked up in cages by ICE....and I’m sure she’s not a bit worried about that happening to her.

It’s as if she can’t get the same looking apartment in TORONTO of all places. Hell, people would probably watch you more if you moved back and did cool stuff and vlogged more of Toronto vs her parents house when she visits. Now I’m starting to think she bought this house cause she thinks that the visa people (lmfao sorry I’m not sure what to call them) will be like “Oh she has a house! There’s no way we can deport her! She has a house!”. Good luck ahahaha.

Post by Guest »

hotdadexpert wrote:And the fact that she’s still here and there’s mexican people who are citizens that are still being locked up in cages by ICE....and I’m sure she’s not a bit worried about that happening to her.

It’s as if she can’t get the same looking apartment in TORONTO of all places. Hell, people would probably watch you more if you moved back and did cool stuff and vlogged more of Toronto vs her parents house when she visits. Now I’m starting to think she bought this house cause she thinks that the visa people (lmfao sorry I’m not sure what to call them) will be like “Oh she has a house! There’s no way we can deport her! She has a house!”. Good luck ahahaha.
Exactly... Doesn't Toronto have as much to do as LA, to me she hasn't stated why staying in la makes her job easier or why staying in LA is necessary as she can do most things there. I'm sure Canadian companies give brand deals and pr packages as well. Alex centomo lives in montreal and recently stated she doesnt feel left out living there as an influencer because of the relationships she made with others at home and abroad. I always wonder if she doesn't want to go back to her homeland because she has no friends and no life there. When she goes home she sticks up under her parents.

Sent from my TangoTab using Tapatalk

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

LPcorazon wrote:
hotdadexpert wrote:And the fact that she’s still here and there’s mexican people who are citizens that are still being locked up in cages by ICE....and I’m sure she’s not a bit worried about that happening to her.

Exactly... Doesn't Toronto have as much to do as LA, to me she hasn't stated why staying in la makes her job easier or why staying in LA is necessary as she can do most things there. I'm sure Canadian companies give brand deals and pr packages as well. Alex centomo lives in montreal and recently stated she doesnt feel left out living there as an influencer because of the relationships she made with others at home and abroad. I always wonder if she doesn't want to go back to her homeland because she has no friends and no life there. When she goes home she sticks up under her parents.
that's not much different than la, though lmao. all she has in la is jill and taylor, who both work full-time and can't hang out with her 24/7. her entire life is just sitting at home all day opening pr packages and doing q&a's on instagram.

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her excuse for never being clean is because she has too many pr packages...weird flex but ok

racc444
Learner
Learner

Tara Michelle | Part 3 - TrashThem, TrashEveryone ... Even Natalie, Ahaha!

Post by racc444 »

Do you guys think she heard something about the visa and doesn't want to say? She said in her q&a her and her family are going on a cruise at the end of the year (she can't leave the US until she knows). Unless she's just assuming she'll find out by then? I wouldn't assume anything on time when it comes to USCIS though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

racc444 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:40 pm
Do you guys think she heard something about the visa and doesn't want to say? She said in her q&a her and her family are going on a cruise at the end of the year (she can't leave the US until she knows). Unless she's just assuming she'll find out by then? I wouldn't assume anything on time when it comes to USCIS though

She probably did hear back because there’s no way Laurdiy & Sierra furtado do the same thing as her & are living comfortably without worrying about a visa .... unless I’m missing something?

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

Why is Tara always putting random and boring stuff on her stories? Like when she records Taylor all the time and he’s just like there with a blank stare.

racc444
Learner
Learner

Post by racc444 »

tchock92 wrote:Why is Tara always putting random and boring stuff on her stories? Like when she records Taylor all the time and he’s just like there with a blank stare.
Like her pulling on his leg hairs today... got to be annoying. She doesn't seem to just be in the moment, ever

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

racc444 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:20 pm
tchock92 wrote:Why is Tara always putting random and boring stuff on her stories? Like when she records Taylor all the time and he’s just like there with a blank stare.
Like her pulling on his leg hairs today... got to be annoying. She doesn't seem to just be in the moment, ever

Yes! Like not everything needs to be documented, next up we will get a clip of her being a starfish in bed 🤣

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

tchock92 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:07 pm
Why is Tara always putting random and boring stuff on her stories? Like when she records Taylor all the time and he’s just like there with a blank stare.
Because she literally has NOTHING to do. She has no friends, she doesn't have a job, and she just sucks. She has to kill time somehow and apparently the way she does that is filming her useless days that she wastes away sitting on her couch in her disgusting ass condo.

Return to “Tara Michelle”