Gretchen Geraghty: Bleached, Fried Ends & Choosing Max Over Her Friends (Pt. 5)

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gretchen Geraghty: Bleached, Fried Ends & Choosing Max Over Her Friends (Pt. 5)

Post by Solcool2 »

It’s funny she’s getting her hair done soon and says well if it wasn’t safe they wouldn’t be open.. um people still go to work sick and lie about not feeling well. It’s not totally safe and won’t be unless it just disappears like SARS did or there’s a vaccine. I remember that hair dresser in Wisconsin or something a couple weeks ago went to work knowing she was sick and infected everyone she was in contact with. Gretchen is just so dumb when it comes to real world things.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gretchen Geraghty: Bleached, Fried Ends & Choosing Max Over Her Friends (Pt. 5)

Post by buzzinnn »

Solcool2 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 7:57 am
It’s funny she’s getting her hair done soon and says well if it wasn’t safe they wouldn’t be open.. um people still go to work sick and lie about not feeling well. It’s not totally safe and won’t be unless it just disappears like SARS did or there’s a vaccine. I remember that hair dresser in Wisconsin or something a couple weeks ago went to work knowing she was sick and infected everyone she was in contact with. Gretchen is just so dumb when it comes to real world things.
states are reopening because they’re losing out on money not because it’s safe. She’s a moron.

ugh-asif
Talker
Talker

Post by ugh-asif »

Did anyone else see that she reposted a story about George Floyd on her Instagram and then immediately posted a screenshot after it of a follower praising her for putting that on her platform?! Like no Gretchen, you do not deserve praise for doing that. You are doing the absolute bare minimum by acknowledging racial injustice as a privileged white person. Honestly makes me sick how many influencers want recognition for doing stuff like that. This is not a time for you develop a god-complex and take away the narrative from black people.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

ugh-asif wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 1:49 pm
Did anyone else see that she reposted a story about George Floyd on her Instagram and then immediately posted a screenshot after it of a follower praising her for putting that on her platform?! Like no Gretchen, you do not deserve praise for doing that. You are doing the absolute bare minimum by acknowledging racial injustice as a privileged white person. Honestly makes me sick how many influencers want recognition for doing stuff like that. This is not a time for you develop a god-complex and take away the narrative from black people.
They’re all doing that because it’s trendy not because they give a fuck. Danielle carolans racist ass is doing the same thing like she wasn’t making comments about black culture a few months ago.

hipshakerrr
Talker
Talker

Post by hipshakerrr »

buzzinnn wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 3:39 pm
ugh-asif wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 1:49 pm
They’re all doing that because it’s trendy not because they give a fuck. Danielle carolans racist ass is doing the same thing like she wasn’t making comments about black culture a few months ago.
RT!!

ooo8
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ooo8 »

new here so idk if I’m doing this right but I can’t believe she dragged max back to Boston with her? I figured he’d stay with his mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

ooo8 wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 7:39 am
new here so idk if I’m doing this right but I can’t believe she dragged max back to Boston with her? I figured he’d stay with his mom.

Looks like she’s in NY now... couldn’t go see her mom for months because it “wasn’t safe” then once she’s at her moms she immediately goes and sees her friend Hannah. Just more proof she’s not capable of making intelligent decisions and lies to fit whatever narrative her followers want. I wonder if she brought the bike from Newport RI to NY with her?

thinkpink95320
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thinkpink95320 »

Seaside22 wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 4:05 pm
ooo8 wrote:

Looks like she’s in NY now... couldn’t go see her mom for months because it “wasn’t safe” then once she’s at her moms she immediately goes and sees her friend Hannah. Just more proof she’s not capable of making intelligent decisions and lies to fit whatever narrative her followers want. I wonder if she brought the bike from Newport RI to NY with her?
Came here to say exactly this. I want to say I couldn’t believe that- but I totally could. It’s one thing if she was ACTUALLY staying away from her mom for “safety” or whatever (we all know that was her way of avoiding the actual situation) but to go up there and rush to see friends? Come on. At least try to pretend you care about your mom.

thinkpink95320
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thinkpink95320 »

Seaside22 wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 4:05 pm
ooo8 wrote:

kelseypani
Learner
Learner

Post by kelseypani »

Did anyone listen to her latest podcast? I couldn’t get through the entire thing - but once again GG mentioned her future plans. Her lease is up end of June, and she talked about how she will have to divide up her time and go back to the cape to be with maxs family but also to see her mom in Albany. Her mom has been alone for months! Why would she be going back to the cape at all during her only 2 months of summer? (I get a few days - but not even and we know it wouldn’t be just a weekend). She should be spending that time with her mother in Albany. She shouldn’t be goinf back to live with maxs family again. She only have 2 months! I’d assume the reasoning she would go live on cape again is because max probably would like to (and not spend his 2 months in Albany) so she can’t be alone but ?? Geniunely feel bad for her mom. I had assumed she would dedicate her only 2 months of summer and time before she moves to PA to live with her mom with the freedom and opportunity she has. But now, it seems like they are likely gonna still divide the time between both. Also, am i the only one who can’t understand why either can’t be able to spend alone time with their family? They are still very young and if they plan to be together forever there shouldn’t be a need to be together constantly. Especially with gretchens family situation, I would hope she would spend some alone time with her mother - longer than just a weekend. I lost my father years ago and Im younger than GG and have found Quarantine to be an amazing time to really grow closer and bond with my mother. It is sad she didn’t use this time to the best of her ability. She also has a job that can be done anywhere and very freely - so if anything, not even during this time, but in general, she should be spending more time with her.

fcomical
Talker
Talker

Post by fcomical »

Gretchen used a post on racial injustice as a chance to talk herself up (“those of you who have known me from the beginning know my heart and character <3 ”). First of all this isn’t about you. Second of all when has she EVER used her platform to speak on racial and social injustice? She is so tone deaf.

gossipgalll
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipgalll »

fcomical wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:54 am
Gretchen used a post on racial injustice as a chance to talk herself up (“those of you who have known me from the beginning know my heart and character <3 ”). First of all this isn’t about you. Second of all when has she EVER used her platform to speak on racial and social injustice? She is so tone deaf.
she always tries to defend herself with that statement. why yes GG, we do know how selfish and insincere you are

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

kelseypani wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 7:10 pm
Did anyone listen to her latest podcast? I couldn’t get through the entire thing - but once again GG mentioned her future plans. Her lease is up end of June, and she talked about how she will have to divide up her time and go back to the cape to be with maxs family but also to see her mom in Albany. Her mom has been alone for months! Why would she be going back to the cape at all during her only 2 months of summer? (I get a few days - but not even and we know it wouldn’t be just a weekend). She should be spending that time with her mother in Albany. She shouldn’t be goinf back to live with maxs family again. She only have 2 months! I’d assume the reasoning she would go live on cape again is because max probably would like to (and not spend his 2 months in Albany) so she can’t be alone but ?? Geniunely feel bad for her mom. I had assumed she would dedicate her only 2 months of summer and time before she moves to PA to live with her mom with the freedom and opportunity she has. But now, it seems like they are likely gonna still divide the time between both. Also, am i the only one who can’t understand why either can’t be able to spend alone time with their family? They are still very young and if they plan to be together forever there shouldn’t be a need to be together constantly. Especially with gretchens family situation, I would hope she would spend some alone time with her mother - longer than just a weekend. I lost my father years ago and Im younger than GG and have found Quarantine to be an amazing time to really grow closer and bond with my mother. It is sad she didn’t use this time to the best of her ability. She also has a job that can be done anywhere and very freely - so if anything, not even during this time, but in general, she should be spending more time with her.
i was going to say this the other. DOES SHE REALLY HAVE TO BRING MAX WITH? She hasn't spent time with her mom alone without max in so long. Omg she's the worst. I knew shell be spending time with Max and his family this summer. I can't. Im so glad I havent been keeping up with her clingy, obsessive, crazy, desperate self. Her whole life is a joke.

fcomical
Talker
Talker

Post by fcomical »

I highly recommend reading @moemotivate post on white tears as an explanation of why Gretchen’s latest post is problematic. She has once again centered the struggles of the black community on herself and her tears. She claims she “always has, always will” support the black community, yet she has NEVER supported a black creator on her Instagram in the entire history of her page. As an experiment I looked through her entire page and the only times she even included the black community at all at all were an untagged group photo at Coachella with one woman in the background and a photo with a group of Africans in Africa. She needs to stop congratulating herself for doing the bare minimum. Even Maggie is being less tone deaf right now and she has cops in her family with a blue lives matter flag in their house.

thunderation
Learner
Learner

Post by thunderation »

Girl is (rightfully so) getting HATE for posting a vlog right now

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

thunderation wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:24 pm
why is she a f*cking idiot

kelseypani
Learner
Learner

Post by kelseypani »

jadorexo wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:05 pm
thunderation wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:24 pm
why is she a f*cking idiot
can someone help me! why is my comment not appearing on her video? how do i make it appear? is it being filtered / how do i make it show up for others this is frustrating.

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

she unlisted it

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

not even shocked that she went and posted that video. shes so money hungry. does she really think we're missing out on her begging her boyfriend for attention every minute of the day? because that's all her videos consist of. how did she get into BU? because she was an athlete, Her post yesterday was terrible. Its like she didnt know what to write on the caption, so she made it about herself. "IM CRYING", girl this isn't about you. Even Emma wrote a better post than her. I Wonder who helped her because i doubt she came up with that message herself.

k1ngofgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by k1ngofgossip »

We all know she pisses her money away like the Macdonalds. If she honestly saved her $$$ she would not need to post a vlog rn. Not to mention its completely tone deaf and downright rude. I wish this gal would take notes from Maddie Cildlik because that is how you use your platform! The LEAST she could do is donate all the adsense money she would make off her stupid vlog. I have seen a ton of youtubers do that but no. Gretchen is money hungry. Jesus.

Return to “Gretchen Geraghty”