Gretchen Geraghty: GretchenLovesMax, Stage 5 Clinger (Pt. 4)

Tropical_Triangle
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gretchen Geraghty: GretchenLovesMax, Stage 5 Clinger (Pt. 4)

Post by Tropical_Triangle »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:33 pm
we need a new thread. do you guys just want this title thread name again? i personally think it's so fitting...
Agreed! Or maybe something like GretchenLovesMax: short distance relationship

honeybee12
Learner
Learner

Post by honeybee12 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:33 pm
we need a new thread. do you guys just want this title thread name again? i personally think it's so fitting...
Gretchen Geraghty: Bleached, Fried Ends & Choosing Max Over Her Friends

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

She was talking about how she was inspired by aspyn to get the function of beauty shampoo. You were sponsored you didn’t buy it. I can’t.

hipshakerrr
Talker
Talker

Post by hipshakerrr »

I'm so happy she's taking steps to seek therapy. Hoping she has a good experience with the person she chooses.

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

buzzinnn wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:29 pm
She was talking about how she was inspired by aspyn to get the function of beauty shampoo. You were sponsored you didn’t buy it. I can’t.
we're going to see all of tablerock management's post about function of beauty soon

macmorons
kristee vetter

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

jadorexo wrote:
buzzinnn wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:29 pm
we're going to see all of tablerock management's post about function of beauty soon

macmorons
kristee vetter
Lmao MacMorons....brilliant Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer

Post by UseMyCode »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:31 pm
it's gretchen's favorite day of the year... max's birthday.
and valentines day oh my god so "mushy"

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

I was creeping on his teammates and they wear designer. No wonder he keeps her around so she can buy it for him. & he can fit in with the guys. She’s a moron. His sister commented ,”g, you’re the best.” Yeah, I bet she is. When he’s taking him out and buying him everything.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Has anyone noticed that she always gifts her mom stuff she gets for free, but buys max 1,000 gifts??

RachelRatface
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelRatface »

^That's so sad.

funnydollll
Learner
Learner

Post by funnydollll »

buzzinnn wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:59 am
I was creeping on his teammates and they wear designer. No wonder he keeps her around so she can buy it for him. & he can fit in with the guys. She’s a moron. His sister commented ,”g, you’re the best.” Yeah, I bet she is. When he’s taking him out and buying him everything.
I get that Gretchen buys Max a ton of gifts but does anyone else think Max came from a very wealthy family? I mean he went to brown, lives on the cape? I don't know if he's struggling so much for money.

Liftinginlilly92
Learner
Learner

Post by Liftinginlilly92 »

funnydollll wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:38 am
buzzinnn wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:59 am
I get that Gretchen buys Max a ton of gifts but does anyone else think Max came from a very wealthy family? I mean he went to brown, lives on the cape? I don't know if he's struggling so much for money.
The cape is actually one of the more affordable part of Mass and from what we have seen of his house it’s not very large or updated. They are probably middle class. I’m sure he doesn’t need Gretchen but would have had to have gotten a job or lived in his dorm last year.

GossipGirl90210
Learner
Learner

Post by GossipGirl90210 »

In the new video she just posted, she struggles for a solid 10 seconds on "hairdresser." Why wouldn't she just re-start the clip instead of highlighting how blatantly stupid she is?

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

GossipGirl90210 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:57 pm
In the new video she just posted, she struggles for a solid 10 seconds on "hairdresser." Why wouldn't she just re-start the clip instead of highlighting how blatantly stupid she is?
she's LAZY

GossipGirl90210
Learner
Learner

Post by GossipGirl90210 »

jadorexo wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:09 am
GossipGirl90210 wrote:
she's LAZY
True! She's also ignorant AF. Later in the vid (for those who haven't seen), she believes that because she flies first class or has "status" with an airline her luggage shouldn't get left behind. Like... :roll:

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

GossipGirl90210 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:39 am
jadorexo wrote:
GossipGirl90210 wrote:
she's LAZY
True! She's also ignorant AF. Later in the vid (for those who haven't seen), she believes that because she flies first class or has "status" with an airline her luggage shouldn't get left behind. Like... :roll:
i caught that too! she's like, i'm not saying that since i have status my stuff shouldn't have been left, but if you weren't implying that WHY WOULD YOU EVEN FIRST SAY THAT YOU HAVE STATUS? these girls are idiots and have no concept of reality

taurus_szn
Informer
Informer

Post by taurus_szn »

Gretchen may as well just live in PA with Max if she's going to continuously spend hundreds of dollars per month in travel expenses to go see him like she may as well just live with him and split rent. Although I don't want that for him he deserves to have some personal space ...

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

i wonder what the girlfriends or wives of all the other hockey players think of gretchen. is everyone pretty much the same age? early to mid 20's who are on the team.

gossipgalll
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipgalll »

jadorexo wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:33 am
GossipGirl90210 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:39 am
jadorexo wrote:
GossipGirl90210 wrote:
she's LAZY
i caught that too! she's like, i'm not saying that since i have status my stuff shouldn't have been left, but if you weren't implying that WHY WOULD YOU EVEN FIRST SAY THAT YOU HAVE STATUS? these girls are idiots and have no concept of reality
she made a comment like that a few months ago when they didn't put her bag on the plane and said because she has status they should have made sure it got on the plane

baddestbeech
Informer
Informer

Post by baddestbeech »

jadorexo wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:01 am
i wonder what the girlfriends or wives of all the other hockey players think of gretchen. is everyone pretty much the same age? early to mid 20's who are on the team.
Part of me feels like they don't like her or she's afraid of them judging her for being a vlogger. Every time she goes to a she's with her friends, and lord knows if she was tight with the WAG crew she'd show them off in all of her vlogs where she goes to his games.

Return to “Gretchen Geraghty”