GretchenLovesBeauty: Bleeding Cash & Clinging to Max (Pt. 2)

Re: GretchenLovesBeauty: Bleeding Cash & Clinging to Max (Pt. 2)

Post by Guest »

jadorexo wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:33 am
spaceshipbeautyqueen wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:58 am
Casefiy is probably a brand deal *shrug*

Also, I think G could be playing up being ditzy especially for her videos to help her engagement. Her "can someone comment down below and tell me *something easily google-able*" comes off more authentic (IMO) than someone like Kenzie Elizabeth who is like "comment down below your birth month" where it sounds so forced like she is begging for engagement on her channel. Yes she is a ditz but I'm sure all of us know (or have been) a girl who plays up being dumb at some point.
OOOOOH good call. honestly, i didn't even think she was smart enough to finagle that call out for engagement. but yeah, you're absolutely right. she's doing that for easy comments.
I genuinely hate when girls play dumb for any reason but wouldn’t put it past her. She will do anything for easy money.

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Nicoleea1 »

gurugallll wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:17 pm
nicole393 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:57 pm
I can't even watch Gretchen's videos anymore. I clicked on the Max's surprise party one and when she gave him the airpods I had to click off. Him squealing baaaaabe and the baby voice is too much. These are grown ass adults acting like 16 year olds in their first relationship. Keep that shit to yourself. This relationship literally ruined her channel. Hopefully this time away will be good but I bet she'll be going to see him every week. Their clinginess is so sad and unhealthy.
I don’t watch her anymore because I can’t stand watching him. So she got him Airpods, I wouldn’t be surprised if she got him the iPhone 11. He used to have the 6 so obviously he got a new phone. Wow what a dumb bitch!
This is whats worse. She got him $1000 winter coat last winter

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

Thats That wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:59 am
I've always known she reminded me of someone famous, but it wasn't Kate Hudson or Blake Lively. Then last night it hit me.
Lol. She looks nothing like blake lively who would think that

ytkeke
Learner
Learner

Post by ytkeke »

Nicoleea1 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:49 pm
Thats That wrote:
I've always known she reminded me of someone famous, but it wasn't Kate Hudson or Blake Lively. Then last night it hit me.
Did anyone see her Snapchat story of her zip lining? I’m dying at the helmet it looks like one of those soft boiled eggs in the fancy cup holder thing at brunch’s.

Lili2345
Talker
Talker

Post by Lili2345 »

Nicoleea1 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:49 pm
Thats That wrote:
She kind of reminds me of the actress that plays the main character in Tall Girl.

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

Nicoleea1 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:48 pm
gurugallll wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:17 pm
nicole393 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:57 pm
I can't even watch Gretchen's videos anymore. I clicked on the Max's surprise party one and when she gave him the airpods I had to click off. Him squealing baaaaabe and the baby voice is too much. These are grown ass adults acting like 16 year olds in their first relationship. Keep that shit to yourself. This relationship literally ruined her channel. Hopefully this time away will be good but I bet she'll be going to see him every week. Their clinginess is so sad and unhealthy.
I don’t watch her anymore because I can’t stand watching him. So she got him Airpods, I wouldn’t be surprised if she got him the iPhone 11. He used to have the 6 so obviously he got a new phone. Wow what a dumb bitch!
This is whats worse. She got him $1000 winter coat last winter
I know but .. I mean first class trip to California all expenses included, surprise party, iphone 11 and airpods all within the last 3 weeks. Yikes

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:38 pm
Any last minute creative thread-name suggestions?
Gretchen desperate obsessed geraghty.

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

gurugallll wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:42 pm
Gurugossiping wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:38 pm
Any last minute creative thread-name suggestions?
Gretchen desperate obsessed geraghty.
The thread name now is perfect lol im not sure

Return to “Gretchen Geraghty”