Sunbeamsjess

Mucha
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sunbeamsjess

Post by Mucha »

colddust-girl wrote:Enjoying the june vlogs so far!
Me too! I love Jess's vlogs, there's just something about them that's so soothing and even when she's doing something she deems boring I enjoy them all the same. :D

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

Jess seems to be a splitting image of her mum (or at least of what we've seen of her mum so far from her vlogs). For a second I thought her mum was filming jess but it turns out it was jess filming her mum and sister walking :o
BANNED

:hugs:

esta4112
Talker
Talker

Post by esta4112 »

How cute is Jess calling her sister The Small Also why is her voice so good to listen to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

She should have edited out the clip on the beach where you couldn't hear a damn thing because of the wind. Honestly, how can you not notice that? And I go back and forth on her voice. Today it irritates me. The quiet way she speaks so I have to turn up the volume on my TV to 57 is supremely annoying.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Call it whatever you want, fangiring or whatever, I seriously love her vlogs very very much. I don't really care about her going MIA for weeks, it's not really a big deal.. for me anyway... She still is one of the few people who I can still watch without getting irritated.
:love2:

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Yeah I'm back on the Jess bandwagon. I could take or leave the main channel videos and I will probably stop watching her sponsored content (so basically all of it), but her vlogs are good for relaxing/daydreaming about a life of luxury lol.

She obviously has her faults...like not really caring enough to do a proper room tour and pointing it out a couple times (this is a minor one but it bugged me...in reference to the 2nd vlog, haven't watched the 3rd one yet). I guess I just love seeing her with indie, and the snippets of Hong Kong/Thailand are so beautiful.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

Return to “sunbeamsjess”