Strawberryelectric48

Gurutesque
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Strawberryelectric48

Post by Gurutesque »

This girl gets Benefit things sent for free. There's alot of things that disturb me but I'll just keep my mouth shut for now. :grump:
Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not.
- Marilyn Monroe :HK:

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Re: Strawberryelectric48

Post by sous les étoiles »

Her bland "Hey, girl, hey" at the beginning of every video is pretty annoying.

Post by Guest »

I feel bad for her because she honestly just isn't attractive in any way, shape or form.

hater

Post by hater »

GooRoosPhailin wrote:I feel bad for her because she honestly just isn't attractive in any way, shape or form.
LOL you put it perfectly.

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

Do you guys remember when she went to camp?
Did she go to a fat camp because, everyone in her twitter photo at camp was overweight or big.

BeccaBoo
Talker
Talker

Post by BeccaBoo »

I wonder if she feels like the Ugly Duckling. .
Let the truths burn, And the contradictions rain. ~Image Image

Annaliese

Post by Annaliese »

Her Kermit the Frog voice drives me up a wall.

WHY does she say "hey girl hey" in all of her damn videos. It's not even remotely funny. It doesn't make sense... Why just WHY.

grezgorzabc
Informer
Informer

Post by grezgorzabc »

BeccaBoo wrote:I wonder if she feels like the Ugly Duckling. .
naw akaydoll is in that clique too

BeccaBoo
Talker
Talker

Post by BeccaBoo »

grezgorzabc wrote:
BeccaBoo wrote:I wonder if she feels like the Ugly Duckling. .
naw akaydoll is in that clique too
Lmao. I forgot about her. :yup:
Let the truths burn, And the contradictions rain. ~Image Image

volleyball201211
Debater
Debater

Post by volleyball201211 »

Hey girl hey.. This video is about Benefit. I got sent these items for free, but that doesn't change my opinion.. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH, THEY ROCK. THANK YOU BENEFIT, THESE ROCK. I LOVE THEM. THEY SMELL GOOD. THEY ARE SO COOL. Pretty packaging! -weird face that shows her nostrils-

^^^ her videos now.
I LOVE CHEEZ-ITS. ESPECIALLY THE FOUR CHEESE ONES
Green Day is the best band in the world
GuruGossip is my reddit

cheergossip123
Learner
Learner

Post by cheergossip123 »

Lol i thought what she said in one video was weird, "Usually I can't fit in bandeaus because my boobs are too big".... um or because it's all just fat. not hating at all, i love kristee and her videos. i just hate when people don't openly admit that they're overweight and use other stupid excuses like it's her boobs

volleyball201211
Debater
Debater

cheergossip123 wrote:Lol i thought what she said in one video was weird, "Usually I can't fit in bandeaus because my boobs are too big".... um or because it's all just fat. not hating at all, i love kristee and her videos. i just hate when people don't openly admit that they're overweight and use other stupid excuses like it's her boobs
yes. thank you, exactly what I thought. but, she probably didn't want to say that because... yeah.
GuruGossip is my reddit

cheergossip123
Learner
Learner

Post by cheergossip123 »

volleyball201211 wrote:
cheergossip123 wrote:Lol i thought what she said in one video was weird, "Usually I can't fit in bandeaus because my boobs are too big".... um or because it's all just fat. not hating at all, i love kristee and her videos. i just hate when people don't openly admit that they're overweight and use other stupid excuses like it's her boobs
yes. thank you, exactly what I thought. but, she probably didn't want to say that because... yeah.
haha no problem! i'm actually really glad you agree, i thought everyone was gonna attack me for calling her "fat". thanks for understanding :)

volleyball201211
Debater
Debater

cheergossip123 wrote:
volleyball201211 wrote:
haha no problem! i'm actually really glad you agree, i thought everyone was gonna attack me for calling her "fat". thanks for understanding :)
oh gosh, if you worry about that read the foreverkailyn thread. people are really nitpicky and rude on there, :P you are welcome
GuruGossip is my reddit

Post by Guest »

I remember watching a video of her like two years ago, of her OOTD Rap. And I loved her! Now I cannot sit through ANY video of hers...she's just such a bore.

I think theres some people in this world who look better with a bit of meat on them, but I see her being like 15 lbs lighter, and much more healthier/prettier. (Not trying to be rude, I don't think she's obese or ugly for being on the bigger side or anything, just my opinion).

cheergossip123
Learner
Learner

Post by cheergossip123 »

l0vekillsslowly wrote:I remember watching a video of her like two years ago, of her OOTD Rap. And I loved her! Now I cannot sit through ANY video of hers...she's just such a bore.

I think theres some people in this world who look better with a bit of meat on them, but I see her being like 15 lbs lighter, and much more healthier/prettier. (Not trying to be rude, I don't think she's obese or ugly for being on the bigger side or anything, just my opinion).
i totally agree! if she lost about that much weight i think she would look amazing and a lot more attractive!! basically if she just lost that extra fat then her boobs would look great and she would appear muscular instead of overweight

amg9715
Learner
Learner

Post by amg9715 »

Ive watched a couple of her videos. I dont enjoy looking in her nostrils. Also, braces could work wonders for her.
NOBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!

volleyball201211
Debater
Debater

amg9715 wrote:Ive watched a couple of her videos. I dont enjoy looking in her nostrils. Also, braces could work wonders for her.
the first thing I noticed about her were her nostrils xD
GuruGossip is my reddit

daisy buchanan
Learner
Learner

Post by daisy buchanan »

She comes off as a suckup, but in my opinion she's the least annoying out of all the gurus in that stupid clique.
I did hate the braggy, unhelpful benefit sponsored videos. Like the rest of the beauty guru community, she's a complete sucker for gimmicky packaging.
Also, I don't think her being overweight makes her totally hideous. I think she has a pretty face at least. Minus the nostrils.

grezgorzabc
Informer
Informer

Post by grezgorzabc »

daisy buchanan wrote:She comes off as a suckup, but in my opinion she's the least annoying out of all the gurus in that stupid clique.
I did hate the braggy, unhelpful benefit sponsored videos. Like the rest of the beauty guru community, she's a complete sucker for gimmicky packaging.
Also, I don't think her being overweight makes her totally hideous. I think she has a pretty face at least. Minus the nostrils.
agree. i think in the clique she is prettier than beautybaby and akaydoll. i also like her personality, she's a lot less annoying to watch than most of her clique.

Return to “Kristee Vetter”