Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brooke

Post by ilovemyself123 »

JLT wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:52 am
I can’t get on discord anymore either all the sudden?!! Anyone have an invite link? I don’t even post so I couldn’t of been banned. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah was discord taken down or something? i've literally never posted in it so i couldn't have been banned either

alsxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Brooke "Can’t get an intimiDATEtion" Miccio - Part 9

Post by alsxo »

I think the discord was deleted because I was in the Guru and the YTBD discord and they’re run by the same ppl I think? And they’re gone. Hopefully they remake them soon!

ElleEmEff
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ElleEmEff »

Discord is gone and we’re back to this shitty super slow website.

Meanwhile Brooke is still out being bitchy in her tweets, limiting comments on social media and cranking out subpar content.

nicole393
Learner
Learner

Post by nicole393 »

why is brooke's eyeshadow always pink? she said her eyes always look red, it's not helping.

lolnoudidnt
Stalker
Stalker

Post by lolnoudidnt »

hi everyone, I went to UMass. I had/still have friends dating Shanes friends and went to class with Shane. He was a known cheater and all around shitty guy. He had an amazing girlfriend on the lax team and cheated on her multiple times and everyone didn't like him. He's a big time slime ball and someone who loves to the advantage of girls. I'm not defending Brooke but the more I read about the narrative between her and him the more frustrated I get. He is an awful person that I wouldn't want any of my friends dating. He tried to hook up with my friend once and said she could come suck his dick whenever but would never have sex with someone like her. I don't watch any of Brooke's content so I don't know the whole story but I'm willing to bet he should have more than 50% the blame of why it didn't work out. I dont even know if any one reads this or if I am posting correctly but definitely spread the word about this. I hate watching everyone blame her knowing he's a pos.

cjgossips
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by cjgossips »

What are your thoughts on her new apt/furnishings? the layout is kind of strange to me but her balcony is really nice

Is the discord server no longer?

cjgossips
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by cjgossips »

What are your thoughts on her new apt/furnishings? the layout is kind of strange to me but her balcony is really nice

Is the discord server no longer up? I lost my link to it. How do I find it on disboard?

mdeddie
Learner
Learner

Post by mdeddie »

Can someone link the discord? Hers and Danielles? I'm confused what happened to guru gossip and can't find a way to the discord, it says links invalid

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

Supposedly she has a boyfriend now. Anyone have any info?

kirst1122
Stalker
Stalker

Post by kirst1122 »

GossipCat wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:17 pm

yes from one of her tweets someone responded saying his name is Dan Mcbryan so obvi looked him up (spoiler he’s not cute) his insta isn’t private anymore but let me follow when he was private

mischa0130
Learner
Learner

Post by mischa0130 »

I wonder how much she pays for her place...

twilighter813
Stalker
Stalker

Post by twilighter813 »

kirst1122 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:04 am
[quote=GossipCat post_id=4462793 time=<a href="tel:1641604624">1641604624</a> user_id=18095]

yes from one of her tweets someone responded saying his name is Dan Mcbryan so obvi looked him up (spoiler he’s not cute) his insta isn’t private anymore but let me follow when he was private

I don’t think it’s him. he’s posted several stories in different places when she’s posted stories of her being at dinner with the boyfriend & he’s in a different place. today he posted a story from the hamptons but she posted them at dinner last night and at wicked tonight so i think it’s a dif dude. if anyone knows please spill i want to know

applegirl123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by applegirl123 »

His name is Benprizer on ig . Private

emilyrosex
Talker
Talker

Post by emilyrosex »

So I’m very late but I just saw that she posted pics of the boyfriend on insta. I think he’s fine and normal looking but am I the only one who thinks he looks SO much older than her?? Like he’s gotta be in his mid to late 30s? If not older lol

Supremebeb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Supremebeb »

emilyrosex wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:45 pm
So I’m very late but I just saw that she posted pics of the boyfriend on insta. I think he’s fine and normal looking but am I the only one who thinks he looks SO much older than her?? Like he’s gotta be in his mid to late 30s? If not older lol
Honestly I don’t think he looks that much older, maybe like 27/28 but Brooke’s literally going to be 26 so it’s not much of an age gap. But I will say he looks “nice” sort of vanilla and sweet/innocent, he probably treats her well. But I feel like Brookes type (looks wise) is kind of fratty/alpha male, but I think she realized that she’s not their type and had slim pickings so she had modify her type and date down. Because as much as I enjoy talking crap, she is out of his league (looks wise). Also I just get the feeling that she probably wears the pants in the relationship, which in Brookes case I feel like it comes across as desperate/controlling rather than holding your ground and being assertive (if that makes any sense at all).

dois_juntos
Learner
Learner

Post by dois_juntos »

buzzinnn wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:08 pm
She doesn't know how to do simple life tasks like do her bed, put up command hooks etc. if I told my mom to do my bed she'd drag me.
This is a thing I am seeing with a lot of people in their 20s and sometimes even early 30s in social media, and it has always irked me. I'm 32, so I'm not far out of this age range, and I can't grasp why basic life tasks are SO HARD for so many people who present themselves to the media. Like LeighAnnSays, she couldn't cook a basic meal until she was married, and it was a while after that. I feel like they think it makes them quirky and relatable, but realistically, there is no valid reason unless you actually have a disability preventing it. We have Google and a billion how-to videos on anything you want or need to do, so why is it so "cute" to be helpless?

I grew up in a middle-class family, my parents taught me how to do some things for myself, not everything, but enough to be largely self-sufficient, and I figure the rest out as I go, but you won't catch me posting a TikTok about how I left the stove on too high and burnt what I was cooking just to appear "just like everyone else". Aim higher, I beg of you (general "you", lol, but primarily YouTubers).

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

DEFINITELY out of his league. I was debating for a while making a comment on here, but after I saw yours I just had to. What is with his hairline? His clothes? You're right she settled. She's dripped down in designer, and he's wearing shoes that are like 4 years old. At this point Max willman looks better and that's saying A LOT. Shit, even Ryan looks better. I KNOW LOOKS ARENT everything, but there are guys on apps that aren't assholes, and look better than that. I think she looks better than Dani, and Ryan looks better, and seems like he treats Dani right. Brooke has no personality, and is crazy. So I'm not surprised she had to date down lol. She started following an engagement page right after they became official. STRAIGHT UP CRAZY. Ive matched with bettter looking men in 1 day than she did in 3 years. 3 YEARS of fulltime dating and paid for Hinge Premium to end up with that. LMAO. Also, she didn't hang out with Danielle besides to record or other people til someone told her to make time for friends, because they'll be there when she gets heartbroken. I think shes selling her coachella ticket to spend her birthday with him. WILD. CRAZY. HUGE GRETCHEN GERAGHTY VIBES. :love2:
Supremebeb wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:54 am
emilyrosex wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:45 pm
Honestly I don’t think he looks that much older, maybe like 27/28 but Brooke’s literally going to be 26 so it’s not much of an age gap. But I will say he looks “nice” sort of vanilla and sweet/innocent, he probably treats her well. But I feel like Brookes type (looks wise) is kind of fratty/alpha male, but I think she realized that she’s not their type and had slim pickings so she had modify her type and date down. Because as much as I enjoy talking crap, she is out of his league (looks wise). Also I just get the feeling that she probably wears the pants in the relationship, which in Brookes case I feel like it comes across as desperate/controlling rather than holding your ground and being assertive (if that makes any sense at all).

mischa0130
Learner
Learner

Post by mischa0130 »

Brooke is so boring. All she does is brag about events, eats like a pig, barely works out and thinks she's fit, and just copies Danielle on everything. Be original! Stop copying!

Citygurl12
Learner
Learner

Post by Citygurl12 »

Brooke with UGA friends is so much more tolerable than Brooke with New York city friends. She’s so much less pretentious and much more relatable.

NYCMetal6
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by NYCMetal6 »

I can tolerate Brooke when it's only her but when she has her NYC circle (Katy and Danielle) she becomes a different person. I don't have a problem with Katy but Danielle is a fake ass person.

Return to “Brooke Miccio”