Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brooke "Can’t get an intimiDATEtion" Miccio - Part 9

Post by htttps »

HerefortheT wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:34 am
I got booted off the discord can't find the link anywhere so I'm going to post here.. I had a revelation last night about Brooke and why she can't get a guy. MOST guys like 3 types of girls: ditsy girls who are submissive, smart girls who are dominant/bold and smart girls who are submissive. Brooke unfortunately falls out of those realms and is ditsy and bold. Guys like ditsy girls if they are submissive and let the guy take charge but since Brooke is ditsy and bold it comes off as obnoxious and turns guys off. Not only is she ditsy, she's also bold about her ditsy opinions/views so its embarrassing for guys to claim her.
not only that, because I'm sure there are millions of men out there who would definitely date her. the main thing is she has no personality, at all! it's like she's just going through life because she sees everyone else do it too, but she doesnt have anything she's passionate about so in reality all she's doing is just going through the motions. she gets obsessed with whatever trend is going on and then drops it for the next one and then repeat again. there's no meaning behind anything. people can sense that type of energy.

i literally have NO idea what her hobbies are other than (maybe) youtube. what does she even think about throughout the day?? probably nothing.

also try this invite. hopefully it works: https://discord.gg/mZkhQmb
everything i say is alleged, i dont know anything about anyone

jcarlz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jcarlz »

htttps wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:14 pm
HerefortheT wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:34 am
I got booted off the discord can't find the link anywhere so I'm going to post here.. I had a revelation last night about Brooke and why she can't get a guy. MOST guys like 3 types of girls: ditsy girls who are submissive, smart girls who are dominant/bold and smart girls who are submissive. Brooke unfortunately falls out of those realms and is ditsy and bold. Guys like ditsy girls if they are submissive and let the guy take charge but since Brooke is ditsy and bold it comes off as obnoxious and turns guys off. Not only is she ditsy, she's also bold about her ditsy opinions/views so its embarrassing for guys to claim her.
not only that, because I'm sure there are millions of men out there who would definitely date her. the main thing is she has no personality, at all! it's like she's just going through life because she sees everyone else do it too, but she doesnt have anything she's passionate about so in reality all she's doing is just going through the motions. she gets obsessed with whatever trend is going on and then drops it for the next one and then repeat again. there's no meaning behind anything. people can sense that type of energy.

i literally have NO idea what her hobbies are other than (maybe) youtube. what does she even think about throughout the day?? probably nothing.

also try this invite. hopefully it works: https://discord.gg/mZkhQmb
the link didnt work :(

cacti2020
Stalker
Stalker

Post by cacti2020 »

I also got booted off the discord randomly; can someone post a link?

JLT
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by JLT »

I can’t get on discord anymore either all the sudden?!! Anyone have an invite link? I don’t even post so I couldn’t of been banned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leafsss
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by leafsss »

I think it has been deleted

ilovemyself123
Learner
Learner

Re: Brooke

Post by ilovemyself123 »

JLT wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:52 am
I can’t get on discord anymore either all the sudden?!! Anyone have an invite link? I don’t even post so I couldn’t of been banned. Image

yeah was discord taken down or something? i've literally never posted in it so i couldn't have been banned either

alsxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by alsxo »

I think the discord was deleted because I was in the Guru and the YTBD discord and they’re run by the same ppl I think? And they’re gone. Hopefully they remake them soon!

ElleEmEff
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ElleEmEff »

Discord is gone and we’re back to this shitty super slow website.

Meanwhile Brooke is still out being bitchy in her tweets, limiting comments on social media and cranking out subpar content.

nicole393
Learner
Learner

Post by nicole393 »

why is brooke's eyeshadow always pink? she said her eyes always look red, it's not helping.

lolnoudidnt
Stalker
Stalker

Post by lolnoudidnt »

hi everyone, I went to UMass. I had/still have friends dating Shanes friends and went to class with Shane. He was a known cheater and all around shitty guy. He had an amazing girlfriend on the lax team and cheated on her multiple times and everyone didn't like him. He's a big time slime ball and someone who loves to the advantage of girls. I'm not defending Brooke but the more I read about the narrative between her and him the more frustrated I get. He is an awful person that I wouldn't want any of my friends dating. He tried to hook up with my friend once and said she could come suck his dick whenever but would never have sex with someone like her. I don't watch any of Brooke's content so I don't know the whole story but I'm willing to bet he should have more than 50% the blame of why it didn't work out. I dont even know if any one reads this or if I am posting correctly but definitely spread the word about this. I hate watching everyone blame her knowing he's a pos.

cjgossips
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by cjgossips »

What are your thoughts on her new apt/furnishings? the layout is kind of strange to me but her balcony is really nice

Is the discord server no longer?

cjgossips
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by cjgossips »

What are your thoughts on her new apt/furnishings? the layout is kind of strange to me but her balcony is really nice

Is the discord server no longer up? I lost my link to it. How do I find it on disboard?

mdeddie
Learner
Learner

Post by mdeddie »

Can someone link the discord? Hers and Danielles? I'm confused what happened to guru gossip and can't find a way to the discord, it says links invalid

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

Supposedly she has a boyfriend now. Anyone have any info?

kirst1122
Stalker
Stalker

Post by kirst1122 »

GossipCat wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:17 pm

yes from one of her tweets someone responded saying his name is Dan Mcbryan so obvi looked him up (spoiler he’s not cute) his insta isn’t private anymore but let me follow when he was private

mischa0130
Learner
Learner

Post by mischa0130 »

I wonder how much she pays for her place...

twilighter813
Stalker
Stalker

Post by twilighter813 »

kirst1122 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:04 am
[quote=GossipCat post_id=4462793 time=<a href="tel:1641604624">1641604624</a> user_id=18095]

yes from one of her tweets someone responded saying his name is Dan Mcbryan so obvi looked him up (spoiler he’s not cute) his insta isn’t private anymore but let me follow when he was private

I don’t think it’s him. he’s posted several stories in different places when she’s posted stories of her being at dinner with the boyfriend & he’s in a different place. today he posted a story from the hamptons but she posted them at dinner last night and at wicked tonight so i think it’s a dif dude. if anyone knows please spill i want to know

applegirl123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by applegirl123 »

His name is Benprizer on ig . Private

emilyrosex
Talker
Talker

Post by emilyrosex »

So I’m very late but I just saw that she posted pics of the boyfriend on insta. I think he’s fine and normal looking but am I the only one who thinks he looks SO much older than her?? Like he’s gotta be in his mid to late 30s? If not older lol

Supremebeb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Supremebeb »

emilyrosex wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:45 pm
So I’m very late but I just saw that she posted pics of the boyfriend on insta. I think he’s fine and normal looking but am I the only one who thinks he looks SO much older than her?? Like he’s gotta be in his mid to late 30s? If not older lol
Honestly I don’t think he looks that much older, maybe like 27/28 but Brooke’s literally going to be 26 so it’s not much of an age gap. But I will say he looks “nice” sort of vanilla and sweet/innocent, he probably treats her well. But I feel like Brookes type (looks wise) is kind of fratty/alpha male, but I think she realized that she’s not their type and had slim pickings so she had modify her type and date down. Because as much as I enjoy talking crap, she is out of his league (looks wise). Also I just get the feeling that she probably wears the pants in the relationship, which in Brookes case I feel like it comes across as desperate/controlling rather than holding your ground and being assertive (if that makes any sense at all).

Return to “Brooke Miccio”