Brooke Miccio: Gal on the Go to Nowhere BAYBEEEE! (Pt. 5)

gossip2810
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brooke Miccio: Gal on the Go to Nowhere BAYBEEEE! (Pt. 5)

Post by gossip2810 »

76window wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:31 am
Can we start a sub-thread that is just hypocritical moments in Brooke Miccio's life because it honestly is astonishing how many moments I can think of.

1. "I don't vlog and drive"..... two days later her taking an instagram story while driving

2. "We are joining this Podcast network to get more guest for you guys!" ...... Joins podcast one... gets less guests than before and 4000x more ads.

3. "I only take brand deals I care deeply about"........ "I hate beer/ here is a Stella ad" AND "I HAVE no i WANT to go to Ruby Tuesdays.

like that is only three but i know we can probably go on for hours. Brooke can blame "that is not how my brain works" a million times but nothing is worse in my book than blaming something/someone else and not taking accountability or being honest on your own actions.
I'll add some more
1. buys from fabletics and says she doesn't like their leggings, a few weeks later gets sponsored by them and goes on and on about how the leggings are AMAZEE

2. says she doesn't enjoy spin and it's not fun for her, makes a big point to tell danielle she doesn't want to go to spin with her... a few months later she's going to soul cycle all the time, says she loves spin, and gets SPONSORED by them... FAKE

3. swears she loves her job and her life and everything about boston... two months later shes breaking down crying and quits her job

lol guys seriously i don't understand how more people don't realize how fake and a liar she is

sensualamber
Debater
Debater

Post by sensualamber »

i'm listening to the new podcast with her brother, and why do they do intros separately without the guest now? they used to include their guest in the favorites and highs and low segments but now they do it alone???? idk its weird and as if theyre copying girls gotta eat even more now because they always record their intro and outro without the guest. ALSO can brooke stop pronouncing hoka as "hookah"?!?!?!?! dear god it is not that hard

sensualamber
Debater
Debater

Post by sensualamber »

ALSO, sorry to double post, but can she STOPPPP referring to her clothes as "this little guy" "this leopard moment" "this number" ?!?! does she not know the words "sweater" "sports bra" or "dress"??? she does it EVERY TIME she does an ootd and it drives me nuts omg learn how to actually describe something brooke!!

youtube_obsessed842
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by youtube_obsessed842 »

sensualamber wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:14 am
i'm listening to the new podcast with her brother, and why do they do intros separately without the guest now? they used to include their guest in the favorites and highs and low segments but now they do it alone???? idk its weird and as if theyre copying girls gotta eat even more now because they always record their intro and outro without the guest. ALSO can brooke stop pronouncing hoka as "hookah"?!?!?!?! dear god it is not that hard
I think it's on an episode by episode basis. Like, Brooke did highs and lows and favorite with Adina but not with Sal. It's annoying because people expect consistency and there isn't any. I wasn't 'confused' or anything but definitely noticed it too..

youtube_obsessed842
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry for the double post, but I wonder if Brooke is posting today? On her instagram story yesterday she made tacos and unboxed the new ugg boots so I'm sure that will be the premise of the new video? Thoughts?

Jellolly
Learner
Learner

Post by Jellolly »

Her face is so unlikable
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

The ugg boots are hideous.

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

So yesterday’s vlogmas Brooke said she likes to upload the videos right when she wakes up in the morning from bed, and it’s now past 5 on the east coast and she still hasn’t uploaded or explained why? GIRL you have ONE JOB

youtube_obsessed842
Gossiper
Gossiper

emeraldgirrl wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:15 pm
So yesterday’s vlogmas Brooke said she likes to upload the videos right when she wakes up in the morning from bed, and it’s now past 5 on the east coast and she still hasn’t uploaded or explained why? GIRL you have ONE JOB
yup I've been thinking the same thing all day

gossipg1rl9
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipg1rl9 »

viewtopic.php?f=699&t=37170

Return to “Brooke Miccio”