CantAcceptCriticismXO - Part 16

Sanchezj89
Lurker
Lurker

Re: CantAcceptCriticismXO - Part 16

Post by Sanchezj89 »

With the way Blanca is describing how she wants her house, sounds a lot like Karen’s house. I wouldn’t be surprised if she copied everything exactly 🤣🤣
A8F799FA-2201-4F15-AD47-719B8EFF13F6.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

Sanchezj89 wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:05 pm
With the way Blanca is describing how she wants her house, sounds a lot like Karen’s house. I wouldn’t be surprised if she copied everything exactly 🤣🤣 A8F799FA-2201-4F15-AD47-719B8EFF13F6.jpeg
Hers and bramty house by looking at her Pinterest

TrashXo
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by TrashXo »

Report it here

Sharp & Dapper

2819 W March Ln # B7, Stockton, CA 95219

https://www.sjready.org/covid.aspx

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

What kind of mentality do they have!? If you already got a big amount of loan, why not look for a house that has everything you like!? They bought a house to tore it all down. Stupid.

victoria0790
Learner
Learner

Post by victoria0790 »

Has anyone figured out the location of her new house? I'd love to see the house she keeps hyping up so much.

Chicago56 wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:37 pm
What kind of mentality do they have!? If you already got a big amount of loan, why not look for a house that has everything you like!? They bought a house to tore it all down. Stupid.

chismosa661
Learner
Learner

Post by chismosa661 »

Did you ladies see that Anna Petrosian, CEO of Dose of Colors is coming out with a clothing brand like Blancuhhhs AOF. I hope Anna sells out within the first hour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Infotea101
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Infotea101 »

victoria0790 wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:26 pm
Has anyone figured out the location of her new house? I'd love to see the house she keeps hyping up so much.

Chicago56 wrote:

Ok is it me or what am I crazy ?? 🤪 so I still follow that girl evettexo hates st3phthemua on Instagram she just bought a land to and is building houses on it she posted it last year now I’m starting to believe this is we’re evettexo is starting to get all her ideas 💡 🧐 and Steph is not that big either on IG and her and evettexo have similar life’s 🤡

Pgaona
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Pgaona »

If that is the house she bought, she is fucking it up so bad with her "modern twist" !! That house was gorgeous just the way it was... ayy blanquita, tu solo echas a perder las cosas :o :?

Maxi Poo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Maxi Poo »

Lil Patitas Prietas Xo
20210105_235651.jpg

Luvcali805
Learner
Learner

Post by Luvcali805 »

Chicago56 wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:55 pm
victoria0790 wrote:

Chicago56 wrote:

Yes! I figured it out within minutes. We came to conclusion it's this one. It has a lot of the footage she has posted on her videos.

Yeah that’s definitely the house and she’s definitely fucking it up big time. It will look just like her old house and the barber shop white and black. Boring just like her personality. From the pictures of the house that house was beautiful the way it was pero como siempre echa a perder todo 🤦🏻‍♀️

eunoia
Talker
Talker

Post by eunoia »

I don’t know why Blanca didn’t just buy a new house that has everything she wants already.... I’m curious to see the outcome of her house. If it’s going to end up looking just like her Stockton one she should’ve just stayed there and paid less in mortgage.

vvrr2007
Informer
Informer

Post by vvrr2007 »

victoria0790 wrote:

Chicago56 wrote:
Look up on realtor.com houses sold on November 19th 2020. 5 bed 5 bath in Tarzana, CA.

Luvcali805
Learner
Learner

Post by Luvcali805 »

Omg did you guys see how dirty her kids feet were on her snap lol ewww Her floors must be super filthy because I’m sure she doesn’t clean. Now imagine she just got a 5 bed 5bathroom house Who’s going to clean that big ass house? Karina LOL She’s going to need a bunch of Clorox wipes.
Blanca really needs a reality check
Girlfriend you’re a Wife/Mom take care of your home learn how to cook because your kids will get tired of pancakes and strawberries and please learn how to clean at least clean your floors it’s really sad to see your kids with the bottom of their little feet all black. Beauty/YouTube/Instagram will fade but family won’t

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

She said on Alan's Noche de pendejadas that she hasn't changed and she's the same person. Blanca you damn well know you did change. Cause now your trying to bring back the "old" you. Doing things to be relatable. Cause you know you don't got views anymore and people don't like you anymore.

Lmac002
Learner
Learner

Post by Lmac002 »

I saw her house on realtor.com and it’s huge and beautiful. It’s on just about an acre of land. Pero ya la va madriar. Modern farmhouse doesn’t belong in Torrence hun. And is it just me or does she copy mannerisms from other influencers like if she’s stalked their social media’s too much? This last video she uploaded on YouTube she kept moving her hands a lot like how nalgas boutique and jenny69 does. It doesn’t suit her. I feel bad for her. Literally me da lastima to realize you’re not relatable and think you need to change who you are for an audience to like you.

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

Maxi Poo wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:10 pm
Lil Patitas Prietas Xo20210105_235651.jpg
And she only cleaned max feet pobre camila

TrashXo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by TrashXo »

Y’all see Pancho today? Tell me why the Evettexo cult believes Ulysses isn’t in the wrong and that it’s ok allow his shop to spread the virus. Seems like Pancho or Ulysses doesn’t know about the hospitals in Stockton and surrounding areas are over capacity. Why isn’t “Useless” applying for the SBA and taking care of his shop, I mean they have all this money and can finally buy expensive brands, why not pay your workers to stay home and not chance getting themselves or somebody sick. I guess I’m a Karen of the day lol :roll:

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

TrashXo wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:25 pm
Y’all see Pancho today? Tell me why the Evettexo cult believes Ulysses isn’t in the wrong and that it’s ok allow his shop to spread the virus. Seems like Pancho or Ulysses doesn’t know about the hospitals in Stockton and surrounding areas are over capacity. Why isn’t “Useless” applying for the SBA and taking care of his shop, I mean they have all this money and can finally buy expensive brands, why not pay your workers to stay home and not chance getting themselves or somebody sick. I guess I’m a Karen of the day lol :roll:

They need money desperately that's why. Blanca stays selling her used clothes. Keeps restocking MERCH. and now with their AOF shit. And now Ulysses trying get a skin care.
They NEED money that's why they look for the dumbest ideas to earn money. Cause every time they come out with something it sells the first time they launch and after that they are irrelevant or not selling.

leomama1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by leomama1 »

Maxi Poo wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:10 pm
Lil Patitas Prietas Xo20210105_235651.jpg
And she didn’t even put socks on her! Only max!

Rocky1
Informer
Informer

Post by Rocky1 »

Was it just me or did I not understand how it was a ghost in her recent vlog

Return to “Evettexo”