Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: CantAcceptCriticismXO - Part 16

Post by Lmac002 »

Chicago56 wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:18 am
Tatianaa10 wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:59 pm
Rocky1 wrote:Damn blancuhhhhhh, you didn’t show off what useless got you for Christmas Image. I wonder why

I just saw that Benny gave alo a Hermès bag Image
Beautyybird has something in the works Alanui brand
The Murillo twins actually have a collab with beauty creations Image

Your exocosmetics didn’t even launch. LMFAO.

Your yeezy wannabe line is Image

You couldn’t buy a home move in ready because you can’t afford it so you bought a cheaper one to remodel (DIY)
And even with it being remodeled useless admitted remodeling it was going to throw a lot of money away.
because you guys like the ikea furniture 🪑

You spent 20 grand on your bbl and it was going to be over for the bitches and you have yet to fully show it off. You hide behind your baggy clothes in blogs and you still edit your pictures.
2 million dollars is not cheap LMAOO! If she’s buying it w her OWN money let the girl live y’all attack her for even breathing omg Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was not her own money. It's a LOAN.
And gtfo I don't think this is the right thread for you 🤣
Hi Blanca

vvrr2007
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by vvrr2007 »

Luvcali805 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:04 pm
Blanca is one bitter jealous hater bitch
We all know she will not congratulate Benny and Alo because well they are doing way better than her ha everyone is doing way better than her. Buying a 2 million dollar home doesn’t make u better Blanca it just means you are one dumb bitch who doesn’t know how to manage your little money you have.
She wants so bad for everyone to see that she has it going on but yet she will be in debt for years to come lol
I can see it now oh I’m moving back to Stockton and we are selling our dream Home but truth is I lost the home cause I can’t afford it anymore
Benny hit a million and it’s killing her inside hahahahahaha
Face it Blanca you are not IT anymore.
Best tell useless to start cutting hair again

Blanca do you even know how to take care of your kids? Or clean or cook? I feel bad for her Mother la tiene de sirvienta Y niñera this bitch is one lazy piece of 💩

She will probably move in her parents to her guest house

MsMoney
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MsMoney »

vvrr2007 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:25 pm
Luvcali805 wrote:
We all know she will not congratulate Benny and Alo because well they are doing way better than her ha everyone is doing way better than her. Buying a 2 million dollar home doesn’t make u better Blanca it just means you are one dumb bitch who doesn’t know how to manage your little money you have.
She wants so bad for everyone to see that she has it going on but yet she will be in debt for years to come lol
I can see it now oh I’m moving back to Stockton and we are selling our dream Home but truth is I lost the home cause I can’t afford it anymore

Blanca do you even know how to take care of your kids? Or clean or cook? I feel bad for her Mother la tiene de sirvienta Y niñera this bitch is one lazy piece of 💩

Now see I personally see things a bit different; I really think Benny used Evette, Us Always and everyone else to get the fame he wanted. He always surrounded himself with married couples/family channels/bigger YouTuber's. The Marillo twins were not fuckin wit him and that's cause I think they sensed he was using them. Also, he's been trying to get at Alo for years which is lowkey weird but maybe a little cute since he did end up with his "dream girl". Alo to me seems really immature still but seeing how excited she was was hella cute and I'm happy for her that she is getting the baby she didn't think she could have. I stand by the fact that I think Benny used Evette, Us Always, The Twins and even Alo. I still think he's gay and he for sure cannot rap.

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

Just confirming again to everyone this is her new house 😂🤭
You can see how stressed Ulysses is. Seriously waste of money. But what can they do!? Houses are expensive and they couldn't afford another one with the things they wanted in it. This was the "biggest" they found and got it. Now to be torn down and build how they like cause can't afford a bigger one. SMH ! They had no other option. 🤣
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bombasslazyassxo
Learner
Learner

Post by bombasslazyassxo »

MsMoney wrote:
vvrr2007 wrote:
Luvcali805 wrote:

Blanca do you even know how to take care of your kids? Or clean or cook? I feel bad for her Mother la tiene de sirvienta Y niñera this bitch is one lazy piece of Image

Now see I personally see things a bit different; I really think Benny used Evette, Us Always and everyone else to get the fame he wanted. He always surrounded himself with married couples/family channels/bigger YouTuber's. The Marillo twins were not fuckin wit him and that's cause I think they sensed he was using them. Also, he's been trying to get at Alo for years which is lowkey weird but maybe a little cute since he did end up with his "dream girl". Alo to me seems really immature still but seeing how excited she was was hella cute and I'm happy for her that she is getting the baby she didn't think she could have. I stand by the fact that I think Benny used Evette, Us Always, The Twins and even Alo. I still think he's gay and he for sure cannot rap.
If he did use Evette for fame at least he has better content and is more entertaining than her Image. She doesn’t even know what to put out anymore and on top of that looks like a caricature of herself. It’s sad.

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

Stop trying to make Benny look bad. 👆🏻@MsMoney
Yeah people might of known him through Evette. But did Evette make him who he is now!? NOPE. He worked for the audience he has now and on his music etc. For blanca to also think that "thanks to her" he is where he is, seriously!? Blanca you didn't do anything to get him where he is now. He did it HIMSELF. Or for anyone else thinking that. He gets along with pretty much anyone. Except for Blanca. So for you to also say that the Murillo don't fuck with him!? Gtfo. This isn't a thread to feel sympathy for Evette 🤣

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

I want to know who told this bitch she looks good with turtle necks shirts

steffie922
Lurker
Lurker

Post by steffie922 »

Damn she looks fucking ridiculous. Que fea se ve. Why would she pick this picture as her thumbnail?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MsMoney
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MsMoney »

Chicago56 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:25 pm
Yeah people might of known him through Evette. But did Evette make him who he is now!? NOPE. He worked for the audience he has now and on his music etc. For blanca to also think that "thanks to her" he is where he is, seriously!? Blanca you didn't do anything to get him where he is now. He did it HIMSELF. Or for anyone else thinking that. He gets along with pretty much anyone. Except for Blanca. So for you to also say that the Murillo don't fuck with him!? Gtfo. This isn't a thread to feel sympathy for Evette 🤣
LOL! Never once did I say she MADE him but she definitely gave him a lot of exposure as did Us Always. Thanks to those 2 channels yeah he became more known. The Twins don't fuck with him take a look at the video(s) he did with them and it was all awkward and he's never been apart of their friend group. Either way Evette and Benny do two totally different types of contact that appeal to two completely different types of people. If I between the ages of 11-19 I would for sure be more interested in Benny because I'd likely not be at Mom at that age, or married, or interested in cooking videos and all the other bullshit Evette talks about. Benny has his lame ass music that appeals to young ass girls cause they think he's cute and can rap.

Benny does get along with hella people and I think him and Evette would still be friends if it wasn't for Ivette. I think what happen was when Benny was giving Ivette a little attention (kissing, flirting, going on little dates ect) she mistook that for him really being into her and she allowed herself to catch feelings. Clearly, Ivette is not Benny's type and Ivette got her dumb ass feelings hurt and Evette had to side with her dumb ass niece who didn't know how to play the game. I fully believe that is why they're not friends because if it was something serious I think Uly, Javi, Miguel, Judith and whoever else wouldn't be friends with him still. I'm not saying he's a bad person but he's for sure corny af

MsMoney
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MsMoney »

steffie922 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:42 pm
Damn she looks fucking ridiculous. Que fea se ve. Why would she pick this picture as her thumbnail?
That dumb ass outfit was a no and whoever told her it was cute is not her friend

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

MsMoney wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:21 pm
Chicago56 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:25 pm
LOL! Never once did I say she MADE him but she definitely gave him a lot of exposure as did Us Always. Thanks to those 2 channels yeah he became more known. The Twins don't fuck with him take a look at the video(s) he did with them and it was all awkward and he's never been apart of their friend group. Either way Evette and Benny do two totally different types of contact that appeal to two completely different types of people. If I between the ages of 11-19 I would for sure be more interested in Benny because I'd likely not be at Mom at that age, or married, or interested in cooking videos and all the other bullshit Evette talks about. Benny has his lame ass music that appeals to young ass girls cause they think he's cute and can rap.

Benny does get along with hella people and I think him and Evette would still be friends if it wasn't for Ivette. I think what happen was when Benny was giving Ivette a little attention (kissing, flirting, going on little dates ect) she mistook that for him really being into her and she allowed herself to catch feelings. Clearly, Ivette is not Benny's type and Ivette got her dumb ass feelings hurt and Evette had to side with her dumb ass niece who didn't know how to play the game. I fully believe that is why they're not friends because if it was something serious I think Uly, Javi, Miguel, Judith and whoever else wouldn't be friends with him still. I'm not saying he's a bad person but he's for sure corny af

I didn't say you said she made him 😂😂 I'm speaking in general. A lot of her followers have said that.
When reality he puts his own content out there wether he was with Us always or whoever. His personality and work. He did that.

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

LOL she's trying sooo hard to be likeable again. Cause at a point that's when she had views and was likeable. She's trying bring everything back and she knows it. (To even say in Alan's video that she was "still the same" and hasn't changed.)
Then why you trying so hard with these playlist videos like years ago!? Lmao Not gonna work Evette😅 Your done. Cringe videos you make now.

209_D
Learner
Learner

Post by 209_D »

MsMoney wrote:
steffie922 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:42 pm
That dumb ass outfit was a no and whoever told her it was cute is not her friend
Nothing she wears is cute girl Image I haven’t been on here in months since the app went down a few months ago and it’s still the same shit with her. Why did she get her body done Image just to wear sweats and hoodies Image Always in her stupid ass MERCH oh sorry their “clothing brand” ImageImage They’re a joke. Also that house they bought was nice! Someone already pointed out the custom kitchen but they’re gonna make it look soooo cheap by re-doing it. ZERO taste in EVERYTHING how do people find her interesting 🥱

Lalalola5
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalalola5 »

Chicago56 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:31 am
Just confirming again to everyone this is her new house 😂🤭
You can see how stressed Ulysses is. Seriously waste of money. But what can they do!? Houses are expensive and they couldn't afford another one with the things they wanted in it. This was the "biggest" they found and got it. Now to be torn down and build how they like cause can't afford a bigger one. SMH ! They had no other option. 🤣

Only thing I’d change is the wood stuff that’s around in like the living room. It’s an older home so it’s not as modern as she’d like it but it’s decently better than the on in Stockton is she gonna add carpet like she did to her other house. Evette has no style and just copies she doesn’t dress herself or her kids cute it’s like whatever other girl wears all of them influencer girls wear the same shit

Lalalola5
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalalola5 »

MsMoney wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:10 pm
vvrr2007 wrote:
Luvcali805 wrote:

It’s not just cause some people met Benny cause of Evette it’s about being consistent in posting having good content. Look at lil Ivette and her cousin Judith they aren’t consistent and half ass everything and they haven’t grown because they don’t put in the work. Goes for Evette too she isn’t as entertaining or puts content that people like. Yes people grow and mature but still but stuff out people like not lie and make dumb ass excuses. Benny has put work in I don’t like his music or what any youtubers anymore but it’s like any other job if you don’t wanna succeed and just be there for a pay check it ain’t gonna work cause people the audience or employers will see that you are just there to be there or do dumb shit to get attention

Dgo88chick
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Dgo88chick »

I bet she is going to make her house look like Karen( iluvsarahii) it seems that she is jealous of her specially because she is so successful and seems genuinely happy lol pobresita envidiosa

Luvcali805
Learner
Learner

Post by Luvcali805 »

She got a 2 million dollar home yet she has spatulas todas quemadas :rofl: :rofl: igual que todas sus pots and pans lol

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

The amount of times she's pouting her lips! 💀🤢
Also there's no bad news. You're starting to clickbait your videos with those titles. You can't move in your house yet. You even posed for the cover to mislead people!
Blanca you need help. Stop pouting your lips and sticking your tongue out! 💀🤢

U_BMCxo
Talker
Talker

Post by U_BMCxo »

Chicago56 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:03 pm
The amount of times she's pouting her lips! 💀🤢
Also there's no bad news. You're starting to clickbait your videos with those titles. You can't move in your house yet. You even posed for the cover to mislead people!
Blanca you need help. Stop pouting your lips and sticking your tongue out! 💀🤢
Don't give her ideas next video she will self diagnose herself with that

eunoia
Talker
Talker

Post by eunoia »

Karina and Blanca’s friendship is so phony to me...... especially since we know Blanca can’t keep a friend that’s not family to save her life.

Karina admitted that she thought Blanca was flirtatious and too close to javi at one point... and that they had something going on behind her back. Like how are you a whole ass wife and still have Karina thinking your messing with her man??? Ulysses needs to watch her because she does flirt and gets way too comfortable with other guys in her old vlogs, and now I know her “friends” saw it too.

Return to “Evettexo”