Evettexo - LasVistimasXo (Part 12)

iliana329
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Evettexo - LasVistimasXo (Part 12)

Post by iliana329 »

who doesn’t want to teach their 18 month old how to use a fork and spoon? he’s going on two years old still being spoon fed.. my daughter has been using a spoon & fork since she was 8 months old. it’s not rocket science 🤷🏻‍♀️
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Freddie Mercury
Talker
Talker

Post by Freddie Mercury »

Holy crap that diaper ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Evette get off your twitter pretending to be a mom and that you do hard work for your kids you dumb bitch we see right through you. Your “assistant” is lying to you

Bored1
Learner
Learner

Post by Bored1 »

Jakefromstatefarm wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:57 pm
Evette get off your twitter pretending to be a mom and that you do hard work for your kids you dumb bitch we see right through you. Your “assistant” is lying to you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Vivita
Talker
Talker

Post by Vivita »

Uyyyy, she mad mad. But, if the shoe fits...? Why you so pressed LumpyCheeks? You have your reasons, right? :) ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Butterfly_fly
Talker
Talker

Post by Butterfly_fly »

iliana329 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:32 pm
who doesn’t want to teach their 18 month old how to use a fork and spoon? he’s going on two years old still being spoon fed.. my daughter has been using a spoon & fork since she was 8 months old. it’s not rocket science 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know all kids are different but shouldn’t max (I hate that dog ass name omg) be getting annoyed that she’s feeding him?? Like I used to feed my little brother/nieces/nephews & they would throw fits because they wanted to hold the spoon themselves & try to put the food in their mouth. They also cry cuz I don’t let them sweep the dirt into the dust pan like okay I hope y’all keep this same fucking energy when y’all are older. She’s so dumb but swears that Max is just so advanced. Take him to the library for story time so he can be around other toddlers & he’ll want to do what they’re doing/keep up. Also take Camilla to Gymboree or some type of mommy & me class. By yourself though let Ivette & your mom get a break.

Vivita
Talker
Talker

Post by Vivita »

Boreddelete wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:18 pm
Jakefromstatefarm wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:57 pm
Days old burnt noodle. Lol, you really roasting that noodle? So nasty dude. How did a cleaning company sponsor her? 😂😂😂

Dustyrose1010
Learner
Learner

Post by Dustyrose1010 »

I’m so sorry to say this y que dios me perdone but I honestly think maxi pad is autistic you guys. I used to work at a school with prek kids and once in a while we had students like this with their own aid. And there’s something about this kid that gives me the same vibe as those little poor babies. Idk how much of that is fishfacexo delaying her own kids or if he really is with that disability but he’s definitely showing symptoms

hereforthelolzzz2
Informer
Informer

Post by hereforthelolzzz2 »

She should be finding help for her son instead of replying to bad comments, ranting on Twitter, retweeting BS, and liking shady tweets. Get off your damn phone at teach your son something smh!

Welder
Talker
Talker

Post by Welder »

Dustyrose1010 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:24 pm
I’m so sorry to say this y que dios me perdone but I honestly think maxi pad is autistic you guys. I used to work at a school with prek kids and once in a while we had students like this with their own aid. And there’s something about this kid that gives me the same vibe as those little poor babies. Idk how much of that is fishfacexo delaying her own kids or if he really is with that disability but he’s definitely showing symptoms

I’m tellin y’all she’s the second version of Gypsy Rose mother. Delaying her child on purpose. Smh

Post by Guest »

Why would she leave Max in the tub, he could have easily turn that hot water on and burn himself or slipped and get hurt. Anything can happen in a second. Bitch they are your kids why should Ivette help you do your mom duties. And if she doesn't want to hand him a fork then give him a spoon, that's why they make those plastic ones. And didn't camila just wake up and while feeding Max she said she was napping. Lord these dumb bitches si estan viendo todo lo k hace and they still say she's the best mom, especially with the bath tub situation.

Butterfly_fly
Talker
Talker

Post by Butterfly_fly »

“If you personally don’t like somthing Im doing them stop watching” okay you dumb illiterate bitch I’ll stop watching cuz I don’t like the fact that your non black ass says the n word & so does your husband & his employees & around customers too smh (at least that’s what that review said). I’ll stop watching cuz you’re mean to Ivette & it triggers me cuz my mom is just fucking like you. I’ll stop watching you cuz your ass backwards. If max is like “gimme gimme gimme” wouldn’t you think her dumb ass would feed him when he wakes up instead of giving him a bath & then Camilla a bath as welll?? Isn’t it dangerous to prop your babies bottle up on a blanket like that? Max had an under shirt on with his sweater but Camilla didn’t have on a onesie or anything just her dress & stockings.... also dumb ass stop filming your kids in the bath. Doesn’t matter that you don’t show anything. Why do you think they turned the comments off on your channel & other channels?? Just fucking dumb. Max napping for 3-4 hours?? I know kids sleep a lot when they have growth spurts but if he’s napping for that long would that mean he’s not getting enough sleep at night? She could easily feed them when they wake up, go for a walk & let max ride his tricycle (if he even has one, I’m sure she’ll buy him the Bentley trike just to show off), come back & give them a bath together (invest in a “summer my bath seat”), then get them ready for the day. I know I said I’m not gonna watch her but I was looking for the above comment specifically to comment this but couldn’t find it & the video played while I was lurking 😤. Anyone it’s 1 o’clock my time so imma go the fuck to bed.

BrujaVee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by BrujaVee »

Am I the only one who thinks the story about Camila and the formula was bullshit? Just some shit she made up to have something to say since they were sponsoring her. I used to actually really like her and her videos but she's let it get to her head and cae mal. I feel sorry for Ivette cause Blanca hella takes advantage of her. Its been awhile but I noticed Ivette started posting IGTV videos of her doing her makeup and they were actually really good and she got decent views, Blanca must've caught on cause then she started doing the same and since then Ivette stopped doing hers. 🤦 Blanca will never be successful because she doesn't want to see anybody win if she's not winning.

Trixiiie
Learner
Learner

Post by Trixiiie »

Hi everyone, I'm new here and having trouble posting so I apologize if this posts repeatedly. I've been lurking for the past few threads and finally decided to register. I'll try to make my intro short <3
I first started watching Blanca on YouTube shortly after she gave birth to Max. At the time, I thought she was a beautiful, down-to-earth Latina Youtuber that I could relate to. This was before I realized she had lip infections, filler, and botox that have changed her old face entirely. I have nothing against people getting plastic surgery, it's their money and their lives. I just personally don't ever see myself getting anything done to alter my appearance, therefore I don't closely follow YouTubers who choose to go down that route because it is not relatable to me in particular.
I don't have social media other than Snapchat, but I do from time to time check out the public profiles of YouTubers that I'm subscribed to on Twitter or Instagram. I first started feeling like something was off about Blanca through her Twitter. She came off as really negative, resentful, and defensive. I thought to myself, why is this girl always bringing up her "haters"? How can she possibly have so many haters if she's such a small channel compared to other similar Youtubers? Out of curiosity, that led me here. Additionally, she's always tweeting about how her videos are going up late. If you're reading this Blanca, you should refrain from doing that entirely because if it weren't for your constant excuses I honestly wouldn't have even noticed you were off schedule all of the time.
Her favorite insult towards her "haters" is that they have no life. I'll have you know I have a bachelor's degree and I'm currently looking for work in my field :FU: I'm just here in my spare time, like everyone else. She refuses to realize that many of us here used to actually look up to her. Just because we are fans, followers, or subscribers doesn't mean that we have to agree with everything that an influencer says or does. We're allowed to be free thinkers and voice our opinions. Although I will say that I don't agree with the comments on here about her or her babies' appearance, unless it's regarding their health or safety. I think it detracts from what really matters, which is not her physical appearance, but her bad moral character. But it is a message board, and everyone is rightfully allowed to say and do as they please.
She is a master manipulator when it comes to the topic of not taking care of her kids and leaving them behind. Her excuse is always that just because she's a mom now, it doesn't mean that she can't go out. Umm, nobody ever said that! :roll:
What's concerning is the FREQUENCY at which she leaves her kids to go out of town. We're NOT saying that she can never go out again.
The final straw for me was her trip to Chicago. She had just left her kids behind about a week prior, and was leaving them behind yet again for something that was not even "business" related. What really did it for me was the way that she acted when they were at the Hancock building. She came off as really entitled and snobby. She was pissed because the person taking their pictures took them too "quickly" and denied her request to come back the next day for free just for more pictures. I travel from time to time, and every tourist attraction in every major city is pretty much like that-- you get your picture taken once, it's not a photoshoot, and these workers have to go through hundreds of tourists a day, so yes it's quick. Why the hell would she ever think she'd get special privileges and be let into a tourist attraction for free just for a picture? It made her look really big headed in my opinion, and changed the way I look at her.
I'm wondering if the move to Los Angeles will redeem her. If it's true that Ivette is not going to live with them, then maybe it will force Blanca to actually take care of her kids, interact with them, and not leave them behind to go to unnecessary trips or events. There's so much more that I could say, but I'll stop here for now. Thank you if you've gotten this far and read my novel lol

Trixiiie
Learner
Learner

Post by Trixiiie »

Butterfly_fly wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:06 pm
“If you personally don’t like somthing Im doing them stop watching” okay you dumb illiterate bitch I’ll stop watching cuz I don’t like the fact that your non black ass says the n word & so does your husband & his employees & around customers too smh (at least that’s what that review said). I’ll stop watching cuz you’re mean to Ivette & it triggers me cuz my mom is just fucking like you. I’ll stop watching you cuz your ass backwards. If max is like “gimme gimme gimme” wouldn’t you think her dumb ass would feed him when he wakes up instead of giving him a bath & then Camilla a bath as welll?? Isn’t it dangerous to prop your babies bottle up on a blanket like that? Max had an under shirt on with his sweater but Camilla didn’t have on a onesie or anything just her dress & stockings.... also dumb ass stop filming your kids in the bath. Doesn’t matter that you don’t show anything. Why do you think they turned the comments off on your channel & other channels?? Just fucking dumb. Max napping for 3-4 hours?? I know kids sleep a lot when they have growth spurts but if he’s napping for that long would that mean he’s not getting enough sleep at night? She could easily feed them when they wake up, go for a walk & let max ride his tricycle (if he even has one, I’m sure she’ll buy him the Bentley trike just to show off), come back & give them a bath together (invest in a “summer my bath seat”), then get them ready for the day. I know I said I’m not gonna watch her but I was looking for the above comment specifically to comment this but couldn’t find it & the video played while I was lurking 😤. Anyone it’s 1 o’clock my time so imma go the fuck to bed.
The way she treats Ivette is another reason I've watched her less now. At first I thought people were exaggerating and being sensitive when I'd see comments on how Blanca talks down to Ivette. Don't get me wrong, I love to joke around especially me and my man we roast on each other all the time. But we're laughing while we do it. Another Youtuber that plays around like this is beauty bird and her mom, they talk shit to each other but it's all in good fun. Not Blanca, she says that shit real serious or if she's laughing, then Ivette has a serious face. When they both got a Harry Potter sock advent calendar for vlogmas, Blanca told Ivette with a really straight face, "Oh, those are not gonna fit you. Your feet are too big." Ivette was all serious, rolled her eyes and just said "They stretch." It's sad how Ivette is Blanca's punching bag and she uses her just to stroke her own ego.

megustaelchisme
Talker
Talker

Post by megustaelchisme »

Welder wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:56 pm
Dustyrose1010 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:24 pm

I’m tellin y’all she’s the second version of Gypsy Rose mother. Delaying her child on purpose. Smh

Lord I hope not, that means she’s going to take advantage of this topic on her channel and make videos about it to try to be relatable to other mommies with kids with disabilities. She needs to stop this nonsense and be a mother to her kids. She’s more of a babysitter and her niece the mom. I hate how she never acknowledges all the help she gets. She does have a babysitter 24/7 that’s why her niece lives there!!! I hate how her and useless claim to have no help yet they are always out and about without their kids!! Pues entonces quien te ayuda cuando sales? I’m still in disbelief how long they’ve been at their house that sold months ago!! The buyers must’ve been blown away to have purchased a house from an influencer that they didn’t care to wait forever for mamadesobligadaxo to move out. 😂 anyways, Blanca is dumb she claims we need to stop believing everything we read on the internet.... no pendeja you need to stop being a pendeja and stop putting out content for us to talk about. Everything we say is of what YOU put on social media... I swear para pendejo no se estudia 🤷🏻‍♀️

Post by Guest »

If she had problems with Camilas milk why didn't she tweet about it. She tweets about everything when she has the runs or to even ask or her rants.

Post by Guest »

Ra_59dena wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:42 am
If she had problems with Camilas milk why didn't she tweet about it. She tweets about everything when she has the runs or to even ask or her rants.
See what I mean...
Screenshot_20200122-060254_Twitter.jpg

Jmoneybaby94
Informer
Informer

Post by Jmoneybaby94 »

iliana329
Learner
Learner

Post by iliana329 »

i finally unsubscribed from her. she’s holding max back from learning because of her own damn laziness and vanity. she doesn’t let him eat on his own because she doesn’t want to clean up the mess. the kid is going on 2yrs old still being spoon fed. and we all know she creeps on this because all of a sudden he’s “talking soo much” and she’s showing him picture books, that kid doesn’t say a damn thing, quit lying ✌🏻

Return to “Evettexo”