Diam0ndgrl69
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AlwaysLeavingMyKidsXO-EvetteXO Part 11

Post by Diam0ndgrl69 »

:tu:
So Who’s seen the tik tok that the whole entire YouTube squad made in that Montana trip
I know lumpy face is fuming and jealous rn 😂

pln_0012
Informer
Informer

Post by pln_0012 »

Diam0ndgrl69 wrote::tu:
So Who’s seen the tik tok that the whole entire YouTube squad made in that Montana trip
I know lumpy face is fuming and jealous rn Image
I think tik toks are fucking stupid but tbh bramtys Maria’s and leslies are funny Image I actually get a laugh and find them entertaining y like blancas cringy ass ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer

Post by EBDBBNB »

Speaking of Tik tok someone here had posted about vivs daughters account and I looked at it and wow that kid is growing up too fast. All her dances are to unedited hip hop songs with tons of cursing and talking about sex. Viv obviously doesn’t monitor what she listens to at all. There’s also a weird one where the camera isn’t centered so idk what’s going on but the writing on it says, you only have clout because of your aunt EvetteXo and her kids. Isn’t she like 11? What 11 year old is talking about clout?! I feel like none of them adjusted their lives to accommodate children they just insert the children in and talk however they want and refuse to parent. That’s why all these kids will grow up too fast from the xo clan.

WHYNOT2018
Informer
Informer

Post by WHYNOT2018 »

EBDBBNB wrote:Speaking of Tik tok someone here had posted about vivs daughters account and I looked at it and wow that kid is growing up too fast. All her dances are to unedited hip hop songs with tons of cursing and talking about sex. Viv obviously doesn’t monitor what she listens to at all. There’s also a weird one where the camera isn’t centered so idk what’s going on but the writing on it says, you only have clout because of your aunt EvetteXo and her kids. Isn’t she like 11? What 11 year old is talking about clout?! I feel like none of them adjusted their lives to accommodate children they just insert the children in and talk however they want and refuse to parent. That’s why all these kids will grow up too fast from the xo clan.
Parents who don't monitor their children's internet use are the same parents later crying about missing/exploited children. These morons think this social media for kids Tik Tok, Snapchat, IG pages for babies and infants (because celebrities do it, so I have to do it too mentality) is all fun and games, until shit gets in the hands of sexual predators. It's real folks. But these hoes wouldn't think that way everything is joke to them. Image

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Diam0ndgrl69
Learner
Learner

Post by Diam0ndgrl69 »

pln_0012 wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:21 pm
I think tik toks are fucking stupid but tbh bramtys Maria’s and leslies are funny Image I actually get a laugh and find them entertaining y like blancas cringy ass ones

pln_0012 wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:21 pm

They are stupid. Puras mensadas😂 Im just saying since evette been on that lately she’s probably jealous they ALL filmed one together. Her tik toks are fucken cringy af tho 🥴🥴🥴

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ganjaprincess31 »

EBDBBNB wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:26 pm
Speaking of Tik tok someone here had posted about vivs daughters account and I looked at it and wow that kid is growing up too fast. All her dances are to unedited hip hop songs with tons of cursing and talking about sex. Viv obviously doesn’t monitor what she listens to at all. There’s also a weird one where the camera isn’t centered so idk what’s going on but the writing on it says, you only have clout because of your aunt EvetteXo and her kids. Isn’t she like 11? What 11 year old is talking about clout?! I feel like none of them adjusted their lives to accommodate children they just insert the children in and talk however they want and refuse to parent. That’s why all these kids will grow up too fast from the xo clan.
So jaylen posted that or someone commented it on her tik tok ? I don’t have tik tok and I hate that you have to have an account to view people’s stuff so I just don’t have one lol

KingJD
Informer
Informer

Post by KingJD »

ganjaprincess31 wrote:
EBDBBNB wrote:
So jaylen posted that or someone commented it on her tik tok ? I don’t have tik tok and I hate that you have to have an account to view people’s stuff so I just don’t have one lol
i think someone said that to her. Image
my 9 y/o doesn’t have access to ANY thing on her phone and that’s not gonna change at 11. Viv is stupid. I’m sure here & evette were being fast ass girls young though so why would they care. Idk why those grown ass mothers are even on tik tok lol.

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Useless “motivational quote” rants are rubbing off on Blanca 😂😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer

Post by EBDBBNB »

KingJD wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:37 pm
ganjaprincess31 wrote:
EBDBBNB wrote:
my 9 y/o doesn’t have access to ANY thing on her phone and that’s not gonna change at 11. Viv is stupid. I’m sure here & evette were being fast ass girls young though so why would they care. Idk why those grown ass mothers are even on tik tok lol.

This is a screen shot of the TikTok
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

KingJD wrote:
ganjaprincess31 wrote:
EBDBBNB wrote:

Now an days parents find it easier to just hand their kids a phone so they can entertain themselves. As long as they’re not being bothered they don’t care what they watch. It’s embarrassing they’re older than 30 making videos like if they’re 18, acting like they never had a childhood

Post by Guest »

EBDBBNB wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:02 pm
KingJD wrote:
ganjaprincess31 wrote:
EBDBBNB wrote:

That's used in tiktok as an "assumption" type of thing so supposedly people are assuming she has clout cuz of blanca. Jaylen is probably delusional too and thinks she already has haters 😒

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

xxlgxx wrote:
EBDBBNB wrote:
KingJD wrote:
ganjaprincess3delete wrote:
EBDBBNB wrote:

That's used in tiktok as an "assumption" type of thing so supposedly people are assuming she has clout cuz of blanca. Jaylen is probably delusional too and thinks she already has haters 😒
Lmaooo that’s not something someone her age should be concerned about especially when the one that does social media is Blanca. This lil girl really thinks she’s someone

Happy_Espi
Informer
Informer

Post by Happy_Espi »

I can’t stand that Jaylen kid! Whenever she is around and someone is filming she is always trying to make sure she is in the shot or has something to say. She’s always looking at herself in the view finder just like her aunt. Rude, disrespectful, entitled y pa acabarla toda fellita..., little girl de que te estás creyendo a esta edad? She’s already on her way to becoming a “know it all” without knowing shit... just like Blancuh.

Decembergirl
Talker
Talker

Post by Decembergirl »

I didn’t know Blanca was pushing 30 lol

Van_2500
Debater
Debater

Post by Van_2500 »

Decembergirl wrote:I didn’t know Blanca was pushing 30 lol
You wouldn’t know because all she does is acts and talks like a teenager. I even know a lot of 19 year olds who act more mature than her. All she does is complain and talk about pizza while picking at her face or mainly nose.

KingJD
Informer
Informer

Post by KingJD »

Decembergirl wrote:I didn’t know Blanca was pushing 30 lol

girl you never seen that face???

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

I know I’m late af with this vlog but man, lilbig gorda looked delighted when the girl was “throwing up”.
mInd YoU, she grab every inch of that toilet were la blancuh puts her culo prieto, and then she was rubbing her face. Disgusting!🤮
Anyways, after being pleased with that girl losing her dignity, la gorda was all mad at her: “go lay down”. No que muy fiestera pinche gorda? Why the fuck pretend to be wild when she is gonna throw this shitty ass party? LOL

Return to “Evettexo”