Lumpyfacexo - Evettexo Part 10

KingJD
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lumpyfacexo - Evettexo Part 10

Post by KingJD »

xxlgxx wrote:Kinda off topic but I was reading on KatrinaVon twitter and idk why but i feel like they're talking about Eden the barber guy that used to hang out and work for ulyses. Anyone remember him? Ulyses doesnt follow him on IG anymore eden kinda did seem like a clout chaser so I feel that's who Blanca was talking about?
i would like to hear your theory on that as well. everytime i would go to that twitter page it was just a clusterfuck of talking shit to diff people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer

Post by EBDBBNB »

I made a new thread continue here: :love2:
viewtopic.php?f=699&t=37175

Decembergirl
Talker
Talker

Post by Decembergirl »

i_donothingalldayxo wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:53 pm
KingJD wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:43 pm
ganjaprincess31 wrote:
Decembergirl wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:33 pm
Losangeles24 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:29 pm

Yes the moms hilarious and so is Bri.
Yeah their kinda dumb but they honestly entertain me and I am here for them . They have bad and good qualities but overall they are good people I feel like the only one I don’t like is moe money the aunt
Lol same here, I can’t stand Moe. Especially on her cooking videos when she’s telling you what you need to make the dish she says “jur gonna need ____, jur gonna need _____, jur gonna need _____” post a list and STFU! She acts like she’s too fine for the guys that hit on her and then Brit tries to hook her up with someone and she’s like no but then she’ll cry about how she doesn’t have a man. Idk I don’t like her lol

i’m fucking dead Image. i was watching their new vlog and they were talking about a pregnancy pact and moe put her hand in. i was like bitch who is gonna knock you up???? she seems so picky but all the story times she has about dates sound so ghetto hahaha she never is in a normal situation. she confuses me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When ever she does story time I picture her like the old Kyle Jenner with fucked up teeth...
How dare you disrespect Kylie Jenner like that

Return to “Evettexo”