Evettexo

GossipGirl991
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Evettexo

Post by GossipGirl991 »

I wonder what real tea behind beauty birds video is. I might be wrong but I really don’t think she purposely wanted it leaked. She’s very close to her family and they keep up with her on social media, also if she wanted it leaked it would have been. The video is actually pretty old which makes me think she didn’t do it on purpose... AGAIN I might be wrong.

What gets me thinking is how could it have possibly been leaked?! It has to be valentin recording it!!!
Oddly enough it all happened around the time she stopped talking to her ex bff Gaby.......

GossipGirl991
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by GossipGirl991 »

And this is old as well but wow those legging aren’t doing her any favor lol
Also I know someone ppl believe she didn’t get a BBL but could they possibly be implants?!
Not because her butt looks pretty lol but because it looks like a diaper
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

V O L U M E wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:13 pm
Lol did they really drive 2 hrs to go shopping? She probably avoids driving and being out in public in Stockton. I think Blanca avoids showing the car seat. Why is her comments disabled in the video? She isn’t a family channel (yet) and she barely shows max.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who knows they are going to the mall with a baby to get content for her channel and forgets the stroller????
Blanca that’s who! Since she never has him with her it’s easy her to forget what he needs!!

Yup she’s doing everything to try and hide that the seat is still facing forward,but we saw it last night.
Day 2 Ulysses is still boring 🙄

Post by Guest »

Did you guys notice in her recent video Blanca recorded herself more with Max or Ulysses recording her holding Max so we can see that “she does take care” of him. Lmfao

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

mnunez55 wrote: Why is this dumb bimbo still forward facing Max. Is she really that much of a pendeja

YES!!!

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

Kailu2 wrote: Did you guys notice in her recent video Blanca recorded herself more with Max or Ulysses recording her holding Max so we can see that “she does take care” of him. Lmfao

She thinks we fall for it,we don’t .

Return to “Evettexo”