The Flash

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

The Flash

Post by LadyBugB »

Anybody else watch? I am in love with this show, bordering on obsessed! The episodes from the start to tonight's is just too much goodness. I'm not that well versed in the Flash's story but watching this show is definitely changing that. And I love all characters. So good!

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: The Flash

Post by LadyBugB »

The crossovers were really good. I tried to get into Arrow but I just don't like the arc. I know he's more of an vengeful hero but idk, when I watched I saw the Smallville set and felt as if Arrow was tainting it with his meanness, lol.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Me either! I've watched the whole Smallville series and probably know like 2% of all there is to know about Superman. The Flash I am going into blind, all I know is that he was struck by lightning and he is very fast. My Arrow knowledge comes from the seasons he was on Smallville (a different guy) and generally, me watching Young Justice is also my learning opportunity. I cannot rejoice with the rest of the fans freaking out every time some new clue is discovered so you are definitely not alone!

v_illa
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by v_illa »

I LOVE flash!!! I have a lot of older cousins who were into comics when I was younger so i'm pretty well versed with dc characters but flash and superman were always my favourite. I was beyond excited when I heard they were making this show :D I tried to get into arrow but couldn't get passed season 1, stephen amell is SUPER good looking (I mean those workout scenes :twit: ) but I don't think he's a very good actor

fuzzypickles
Talker
Talker

Post by fuzzypickles »

I LOVE flash!!! Its one of the only shows that I actually look forward to each week!

does anyone else watch gotham? I'm a HUGE batman fan and I grew up reading the comics, its so fun to pick up on all the tie ins! Plus I LOVE what they're doing with penguin's backstory

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

xyz are you talking about Cisco? I totally thought of Twilight when he comes on screen sometimes, like he could be part of the wolf pack or something.

fuzzypickles, is gotham any good? I watched the first two episodes and then stopped because I couldn't watch it with commericals. I said that I'd catch up when it comes to netflix that way I can binge watch. Batman is another story that I only know the basics about and I wanted to get into the show so that I had some more background on him.

v_illa
Informer
Informer

Post by v_illa »

^ I love gotham but i'm also a sucker for anything DC, the show is more about james gordon rather than batman (which I like). They've definitely taken some artistic liberty so while there are a lot of future villains (lol pretty sure I counted 8 in the pilot alone XD ) on the show they have a different backstory than the comics. I agree with fuzzypickles, I LOVE what they are doing with penguin's backstory. I'm not as obsessed with gotham as I am with flash though, while I like that the show has so many villains there are quite a few 'good' characters that I find boring...

weetabix
Debater
Debater

Post by weetabix »

I've watched a lot of Arrow, started Flash, and now am trying out Gotham.
stephen amell is SUPER good looking (I mean those workout scenes :twit: ) but I don't think he's a very good actor
I agree! Grant Gustin is much better actor. I can't believe he's gone from evil Sebastian in Glee to super-hero!

I've watched a few Gothams and the guy who plays the Penguin is amazing. I just don't know how much comic book I can let into my life. :D

SoccerKat
Debater
Debater

Post by SoccerKat »

This week's episode and last week's episode both were so intense! I'm loving where this show is going! It started off kinda slow and reminded me a lot of the first season of Smallville, where Clark just fought a different meteor freak every week. However, The Flash is starting to really pick up and it's awesome!

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

This show is so addicting. I find myself craving it so much - I'm so glad people have uploaded so much information on youtube and tumblr because I need my fix! Especially with last week's episode, omg!! They are definitely not delaying plot lines at all, thank goodness.

How knowledgeable are you guys with the Flash? I only know about him from Smallville (which now I see is a different Flash) and this series. I'm still trying to keep up with things and piece them altogether.

badnews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badnews »

Never knew about the Flash superhero, never read comic books but addicted to the show. Cant wait for it to return. This time travelling malarkey has got me all confused but I look forward to season 2. I hope the quality of the show stays the same. I seem to enjoys the first season of a show then it normally goes downhill (for me anyways)

But yea im addicted, obsessed too! I love Tom Cav's acting, Dr wells is a great character.

Bit odd they destroyed the whole world just so Barry could save his mother and then does not. That was an emotional scene! :love2:

Interesting to see the other timelines.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

I love Tom! He is so hilarious. The cast as a whole are amazing and you can really tell that they legit enjoy everything about this.

Youtubers have taken a backseat for me, I've fallen back in love with television / netflix programming. My subscription list on youtube is like three weeks back of stuff I've not watched or if I did, I just skimmed through. Oh well, better to use that time to watch The Flash again!

Yup, that's right, I'm going to start the whole series again starting in August. I've religiously watched clips on youtube and this past weekend they were at Comic Con so I enjoyed that as well. I can't wait for next season, I find myself wanting to learn about the origin stories of every character, loves it!

badnews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badnews »

LadyBugB wrote:I love Tom! He is so hilarious. The cast as a whole are amazing and you can really tell that they legit enjoy everything about this.

Youtubers have taken a backseat for me, I've fallen back in love with television / netflix programming. My subscription list on youtube is like three weeks back of stuff I've not watched or if I did, I just skimmed through. Oh well, better to use that time to watch The Flash again!

Yup, that's right, I'm going to start the whole series again starting in August. I've religiously watched clips on youtube and this past weekend they were at Comic Con so I enjoyed that as well. I can't wait for next season, I find myself wanting to learn about the origin stories of every character, loves it!
lol although I wont rewatch it, I understand the passion! Cant wait, its back 0ctober 16th... :tu:

the flash's son, the old original flash. so many new people and concepts.........yay so excited!! :toad: :toad: :toad:

Return to “Action”