Arrow!

LaRitournelle
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Arrow!

Post by LaRitournelle »

LOL I guess I can keep you company here. I LOVE Arrow. When it first started I was unsure but it just keeps getting better and better. Lmao Det. Lance is good at playing dumb cop. There no way that he hasn't figured out that Ollie is the "hood". I disagree that Oliver and Felicity should end up together. I just don't see it. Besides Felicity has "Flash" now.

Laurel needed to get told off. This whole season she has been having a great big pity party. But she was right to call Oliver out on dating Sarah right when she gets back. I LOVE the girl who plays Sin. I watched the show "The Killing" and she was in the most recent season. I hope she is destined for great things on Arrow.

CMonroe

Post by CMonroe »

I also love the show! My favorite character is Felicity. Oliver and Felicity are a match made in heaven, but he would probably end up with Laurel, who I agree has been quite annoying this season. I miss Tomi. Tomi and Laurel were pretty enjoyable together. I also like Sin. She's badass. Honestly, I'd still watch, even if it was the worst show (which is not, just the opposite) because oh, well...
:lol:
I need to catch up on the last episode.

Bae
Debater
Debater

Post by Bae »

yes! Such a good show! I haven't seen last night's episode yet, the DVR got messed up. I just want Olly and Felicity together. She is such a BA, like I want to be able to do all that techy stuff

fawnbelly
Debater
Debater

Arrow!

Post by fawnbelly »

PLEEEAAASSSEEE tell me someone saw the newest episode of Arrow! I'm so obsessed with the show and I need to vent about my feels D:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LauraJ
Informer
Informer

Post by LauraJ »

I can't believe they killed off Moira, i really liked her! They should have killed off Laurel - she's so annoying. But i guess they can't considering she's supposed to become Black Canary or something? I think that's how it goes in the comics. I'm actually super annoyed they're going to give Flash a new separate show for himself. I was really looking forward to seeing them in one show working together, like Superman and Arrow in Smallvile.

I'm really exited about Oliver's kid though. Did not see that one coming. But i hope they don't bring the mother in aswell. That'll be one more woman Oliver's going to be shipped with. As if there isn't plenty already.

fawnbelly
Debater
Debater

Post by fawnbelly »

Speaking of which, I'm hearing rumors that Felicity might be kidnapped by Slade in the next episode. I seriously hope that's not true. D:

LauraJ
Informer
Informer

Post by LauraJ »

yeah im kinda sad they killed off moira too bc she had a lot to do with the past events of Arrow's life and all the random sub plots which will mean they'll start bringing in other ppl! Don't laugh at me as im not familiar with all the super hero stuff but i thought sarah was taking the place of black canary? if not who is she supposed to be?
Yeah in the show Sara is Black Canary but in the comics Laurel is Black Canary. So people were speculating that either the producers changed it to make it more interesting, or that Sara's going to die and then Laurel will eventually take on the role. We'll have to wait and see. Although i doubt the producers predicted that the majority of viewers will end up hating Laurel and liking Sara, so it may have interrupted their plans. Happens all the time in shows.

fawnbelly
Debater
Debater

Post by fawnbelly »

xyz wrote: idk this might turn out to be pretty interesting at least for the ollie/felicity supporters bc it would prolly bring about some more of his feelings towards felicity since slade vowed to take away everything he loves...but of course i hope he doesnt kill her or anything!
When Slade said that, I thought he was gonna kill Thea as well! But I'm fearing for most of the characters right now. For me, anyone can be killed off at this point.

SoccerKat
Debater
Debater

Post by SoccerKat »

I love superhero movies/shows, so I LOVE Arrow! Smallville will always be my favorite though! <3

At first, I liked Laurel okay and hated Sara! Something about her always rubbed me the wrong way, but now she's not too bad.

I really hope Roy learns to control the Mirakuru so that he and Thea can get back together! They were so cute! :love2:

CMonroe

Post by CMonroe »

I don't know why, but I thought Oliver would inject himself with the Mirakuru at some point along the way to have a chance, but then Slade created this army. Honestly, I like Slade. He brought excitement because so far he can't be defeated. I'm sure Oliver will find a way, but I can't wait to see what will happen in the finale. Hopefully, Roy will play a role in the situation too.
As for Moira, it is sad they killed her, especially because she told Ollie she knew he was The Arrow and she couldn't be more proud of him, but I was more shocked when they killed Tomi in the first season tbh. I don't know why, maybe I thought Blood would do something to her anyway to become a mayor.

Return to “Action”