Ravenswood

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ravenswood

Post by Angie V »

Did anyone watch the first episode? I thought it was kind of boring. Also, that Remi girl pieced a lot of things together and literally as she was saying it, she did the exact wrong thing. For someone who figured out all of that in like ten minutes, she was really dumb to not connect it at the end. It's like.... "5 teens died that looked exactly like us under the exact circumstances in an accident. HEY LOOK THAT'S MAH BOYFRAAAAAN let's give him a ride! -crash-"

u_u
imma ball til the day i fall

Arielle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Ravenswood

Post by Arielle »

I watched it and I 100% agree with you. I found myself reading/responding to tweets about the PLL episode instead of watching Ravenswood. I was listening, so I knew what was going on, but it didn't really intrigue me & pull me in the way PLL does. And yeah it was pretty obvious that history was about to repeat itself.

I'll continue to watch it for Caleb, and because I know Hanna is due to be in at least one episode. And who knows, there may be a ton of crossover things that happen so I don't want to be completely lost if it crosses over into PLL.

What do you think is going to happen after the crash? I think that Miranda girl turns into a ghost because there are pictures from the next episode of all of them in the hospital looking worried, but she's not with them. And then they're at a funeral and everyone is in like suits and whatnot, but she's in the same clothes as she was in the first episode. So I think they're at her funeral.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Ravenswood

Post by Angie V »

I didn't see the previews, but that sounds like a safe bet! Maybe it'll be that creepy ghost girl trying to communicate with Miranda because she's also a ghost, and trying to get her to help. And I bet the other 4 people who were in the car will be the only people who can see Miranda or something.
imma ball til the day i fall

Return to “Fantasy”