Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Teen Wolf

Post by ggeyeliner »

What you guys think?
Do you like it? Who is your favorite?

Do be honest, I was really skeptical about this show. I wasn't really interested because it seemed so fake and Twilight copy. But I'm big fan of VP and I thought I give it a try. And I really like it. I'm surprised that I like it but I do.
I definitely recommend if you are bored.
Beautiful people, little bit cheesy but unexpected story and it is FUNNY. It really is (oh Stiles :D )
My fave are Derek and Stiles, especially when they are together, so funny :D
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Teen Wolf

Post by rollietrollypollie »

Derek is beautiful, I mean my gosh that man may or may not make me drool. I love Stiles! Omg Lydia (Lidia not sure) is gorgeous. But Daniel Sharman is my favorite on the show, oh and we're basically getting married! I like the show, i'm always guessing!
This is the deep and dying breath of, this love that we've been working on.

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

Just started new season and Sharman is very likable now yes. :D

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

Love new episodesss !!

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

This is one of my favorite shows on TV. It's a can't miss!

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

This season is sooo oooo oooo ooo gooooodd!!!!!!

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

I liked the show until Allison, Stiles and Scott semi killed themselves and opened this door to their head. The beginning of this season was talking about how they had to close it or else they could be victim to something getting in their head. They never closed them? I don't recall them ever being closed? Now Stiles is an evil Japanese demon dude? Like? Really? Did they expect everyone to forget about the doors? Seriously? They talked about it for 3 episodes and then moved on with their lives. How come the demon didn't get in Allison?

Even though their is that hole that is getting on my nerves, Dylan O'Brian is an amazing actor, IMO. He is able to go from skinny, weak, innocent Stiles to an evil demon in a heart beat.

I want to see more work done with Lydia. I want to know what she is capable of with her Banshee powers. Peter obviously knows about them and how to get her to use them to her full potential.

I like Kira. I would love to know more about her and her mothers powers and what their job is. From what I remember is that it is something to do with whatever is possessing Stiles.

I am loving the Peter/Milia father/daughter story line.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

Ahahahah
Stiles is being possessed because they left the doors open. That's how the kitsune got to him.
I think Alison is also being possessed, she just hasn't shown it yet - I think Stiles is just a distraction. The season isn't over yet ;)
I don't like Malia, she's lying with all her teeth. I think what happened in the basement between Malia and Stiles was all in his head... because most of it doesn't make sense and they show parallels from other episodes where it turns out he wasn't awake at all.
Unless Jeff said fuck it and wrote an episode full of nonsense and plot holes, which I doubt. He's too smart for that.

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

I want to know what picture they found in that pocket from that guy behind the wall. Stiles said ''I know one of them'' and that was it :D
Isn't next episode season finale?

Also, they said that next episode ''Hero will fall'' and one character will die. I wonder who.
Definitely not Maila or Peter because I think they want that father-daughter thing to do.
I hope it is not Derek or Isaac but they are most likely. Or maybe like Kiras mother or that vet.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

They show the picture in the promo, it's a woman that looks like Kira (or maybe even Kira herself) with a man.. I think that man will be the the Nogitsune that is now in Stiles, and I think he was burned alive hence the bandaged face.
In the promo Kira's mom said it was her... but the picture is from 1943 and in the flashbacks (there will be some kind of flashbacks) the woman playing her is the same actress that plays Kira... so either way, Kira's mom knows her shit and she's definitely in on the Kitsune thing. One of them can definitely control time and doesn't age like most people.

There are four episodes left, there's a trailer for those 4 episodes.
I think the character dying will be either Isaac or Alison. Jeff (the writer) said they'll have to edit the intro because someone in it will die but Keahu said the death might not be like... death death, so IDK what to believe in anymore.
Stiles and Scott are definitely filming season 4 as we speak so it's not either of them.
Sorry if you didn't want spoilers ahah but it's all in the promo, whatever isn't is just theories I put together and/or read on Tumblr.

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

I think it may be Derek or Isaac, because their characters are very boring lately.

Also, why Scott was so weak last episode when he was fighting with that big guy? Because he was still hurt from that healing and Stiles attack?
I sometimes feel like alfas are so strong when it is suitable for them :/

It is okay about the spoilers, I do not mind it at all :D

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

I think it was because the guy was VERY big and strong. Alpha's aren't supposed to have more strength, they're just supposed to have more power (not the physical kind) when dealing with their pack. Like you saw, it took the twins to take him down, they've been fighting for longer than Scott.

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

But that guy was omega, and I always got that vibe that they are the weakest, even twins were worried that they wouldn't survive being omegas and he even said that too ''your eyes show me that you are alpha but where is your strength''

http://teenwolf.wikia.com/wiki/Werewolf
An Alpha is the leader of a pack of werewolves. It is the strongest, most powerful and so far the most lethal variety of Werewolf.

I do not know, so weird. I think it was because of that healing thing

I think Scott isn't that great being alpha, I think Derek would be better.
Who is in Scott's pack? Are twins in? Did Scott say yes? I do not remember eye color in the latest episode.
I think Isaac is the only one?

And where is Derek sister?

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

ggeyeliner wrote:But that guy was omega, and I always got that vibe that they are the weakest, even twins were worried that they wouldn't survive being omegas and he even said that too ''your eyes show me that you are alpha but where is your strength''

http://teenwolf.wikia.com/wiki/Werewolf
An Alpha is the leader of a pack of werewolves. It is the strongest, most powerful and so far the most lethal variety of Werewolf.

I do not know, so weird. I think it was because of that healing thing

I think Scott isn't that great being alpha, I think Derek would be better.
Who is in Scott's pack? Are twins in? Did Scott say yes? I do not remember eye color in the latest episode.
I think Isaac is the only one?

And where is Derek sister?
I don't think Scott was trying his hardest to fight that guy. Remember when he told the twins that he wasn't trying to kill the guys just distract him. Also hasn't Scott bee having a hard time since him Allison and Stiles "opened that door" ?

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

I always got the impression that being an Alpha in TW is more about the power, not the strength, but I might be wrong. I just think other wolves expect the two things to be always complementary.
I don't think it was because of the pain thing, because the Nogitsune took all his pain in the episode before and they didn't even mention the healing from the sword wound... Maybe it was just more convenient to write it that way.
I think the twins are in Scott's pack because he was able to stop one of them (idr which one) with that growl thing. And yeah in the last episode his eyes were red, they were shown when he started fighting with the big guy.

Derek's sister is in 'south america' where she was in the 6 years that she was gone after the fire, they had to give an excuse because the actress is currently working in the tv show Reign.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

angelaj0921 wrote: I don't think Scott was trying his hardest to fight that guy. Remember when he told the twins that he wasn't trying to kill the guys just distract him. Also hasn't Scott bee having a hard time since him Allison and Stiles "opened that door" ?
I'm starting to think they wrote it that way so that the twins could show their strength? Because if they're not in the show to fight what else are they doing there? Just as love interests?

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

kathpt wrote:I always got the impression that being an Alpha in TW is more about the power, not the strength, but I might be wrong. I just think other wolves expect the two things to be always complementary.
I don't think it was because of the pain thing, because the Nogitsune took all his pain in the episode before and they didn't even mention the healing from the sword wound... Maybe it was just more convenient to write it that way.
I think the twins are in Scott's pack because he was able to stop one of them (idr which one) with that growl thing. And yeah in the last episode his eyes were red, they were shown when he started fighting with the big guy..
I meant twins eyes, but wikia says they aren't in Scotts pack yet. (omegas eyes are blue, beeta(part of pack) are yellow) who knows, I think if they aren't yet they gonna be.

I agree, I think that was the reason :D Like part of ''We are good twins and here to help you, so take us into your pack'' :D

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

blue eyes happen when you kill an innocent. red is alpha, yellow is good old woof. scott's eyes were never blue because he never killed an innocent, they went from yellow to red!
and the twins' eyes are blue, they've always been blue ever since they showed up on the show.
so to sum up:
Beta or Omega' eyes can be yellow or blue (blue if they've killed an innocent).
alpha's eyes are ALWAYS red.

in promos for season 2 and3 (3a AND then again for 3b) they also show black eyes... but the subject hasn't been touched AND no one has shown up with black eyes.

I wrote this without consulting anything but I'm assuming it's all on wikia for teen wolf (better than wikipedia!)

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

Twins were alphas, so their eyes weren't red first? I kinda remember that they were red.
That eyecolor thing always confuses me, I only know that red are alphas :D And I feel like everybody have blue eyes now, besides Isaac :D

So everybody is talking that Scott turns Stiles into werewolf.... Is it possible? I kinda do not know how I feel about that, I liked how he was only normal one.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

The twins were never alphas... they were in Deaton's pack.

Stiles isn't going to be turned. That would be the easy way and Jeff is smarter than that.

Return to “Fantasy”