Pretty Little Liars - Theories and Spoilers - Part 2

alienrasta
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pretty Little Liars - Theories and Spoilers - Part 2

Post by alienrasta »

I loved Haleb :( Her new guy is odd, but i feel like with this show any new character is suspicious lol

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

argh, Spaleb is so ew! :barf: I love Hanna and Caleb like I did Monica and Chandler <3

bgr11229
Informer
Informer

Post by bgr11229 »

Im still patiently waiting for Ezria :(

bgr11229
Informer
Informer

Post by bgr11229 »

What do you guys think about Emilys story line and the donating eggs? I've seen so many people getting really upset that the writers have made donating eggs look like a quick cash thing but i actually thought it was really good

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Not a fan of Spaleb. They're cute I guess, but Haleb is definitely OTP. I just can't wait for all the juicy stuff to start unraveling. They introduced the new characters enough, I'm ready for them to start the real story now. Also, Sara Harvry getting electrocuted was great, I can't stand that girl. If they're going to keep her around then they need to start telling her REAL story and how she got involved with CeCe.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Hanna is forever the best / best friend out of / to all of them. Deleting the footage to try to protect Aria, being so sweet to Emily, telling Spencer to find out how Caleb feels about her. I actually enjoyed this episode a lot, but I am already annoyed about the drama the deleted footage is causing cause they will probably drag it out the whole season.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

^I truly hope that they don't. Hopefully they finally learn and get back to how the show was in season 2 and 3 where everything moved so fast.

mango007
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mango007 »

I think the donating eggs storyline is kinda lame and unrealistic. Just go get a job, Emily! Worst liar ever, can't even close the bathroom door when she's injecting herself? Seriously, who doesn't close the door when they go to the bathroom...

mango007
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mango007 »

Also, Ali is just...not a good actor. It's too bad they cast her so young, she seems to have regressed in the last couple years.

LexiPorter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LexiPorter »

LMAO. :rofl:

moonlightbae
Informer
Informer

Post by moonlightbae »

Are they really gonna do this texting thing all over again..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
all hail Guru Gossip ^-^

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

So it's really early to be speculating about major storylines considering the writers haven't given us many clues at all so far, but the PLL THEORIST on tumblr came out with a pretty good theory on tumblr. She got everything write with CeCe being Charles /A a long time ago so I bet she's not far off now if anyone wants to take a look. It's a lot more interesting than wTching the show sometimes.

bgr11229
Informer
Informer

Post by bgr11229 »

Is anyone else getting really bored already?? i feel like we know how everything goes and if we think someones done something they obviously haven't

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

angelaj0921 wrote:So it's really early to be speculating about major storylines considering the writers haven't given us many clues at all so far, but the PLL THEORIST on tumblr came out with a pretty good theory on tumblr. She got everything write with CeCe being Charles /A a long time ago so I bet she's not far off now if anyone wants to take a look. It's a lot more interesting than wTching the show sometimes.
link please, google search doesn't return any results

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

angelaj0921 wrote:So it's really early to be speculating about major storylines considering the writers haven't given us many clues at all so far, but the PLL THEORIST on tumblr came out with a pretty good theory on tumblr. She got everything write with CeCe being Charles /A a long time ago so I bet she's not far off now if anyone wants to take a look. It's a lot more interesting than wTching the show sometimes.
For real... Whoever wrote the Cece is A theory should write for the show! It was SO much better and made way more sense than what the show went with.

I can't find the new theory, could you link please?
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

GuruSayWhat
Debater
Debater

Post by GuruSayWhat »

Alka wrote:
link please, google search doesn't return any results
http://theplltheorist.tumblr.com/ :)

tabafer
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by tabafer »

bgr11229 wrote:What do you guys think about Emilys story line and the donating eggs? I've seen so many people getting really upset that the writers have made donating eggs look like a quick cash thing but i actually thought it was really good

I really enjoyed it / am enjoying it so far!

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

She put up a really new awesome theory on tumblr about who the new A is. It pretty much explains everything and helps fill in all the plot holes.

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

angelaj0921 wrote:She put up a really new awesome theory on tumblr about who the new A is. It pretty much explains everything and helps fill in all the plot holes.
nice one, thanks, only bit I don't get is all the yellow tops, the theorists keeps using them as some murder weapon evidence

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Yeah I think maybe if we truly know who all had the yellow tops on we'd have another piece of the puzzle. Because Jason claimed that he saw CeCe in one but she was in a black hoodie. So it clearly had to have been Bethany or someone else talking to Melissa. I still think it's too early to tell who's who but I definitely think there's a lot of evidence for Sara Harvey being the avenger. I saw a scary good theory on this the other day. I link it later. Dr. Rollins is bad, I think he killed CeCe and it's really suspicious that he wants to rush into marrying Ali. It's almost seemed like she was forced into it by the look on her face. And Aria is stupid for doing it.

Return to “Pretty Little Liars”