Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Big Brother 18

Post by letmetellyou »

anyone watching??

Re: Big Brother 18

Post by Guest »

i didn't have a chance to watch the premiere but yes!

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

i'm interested in seeing how it plays out.. i don't want to spoil it if you haven't watched the premiere yet, though!

meatlessbigmac
Informer
Informer

Post by meatlessbigmac »

So excited BB is finally back! :love2:

Drama
Informer
Informer

Post by Drama »

I'm watching, and I already dislike Paul. It's too bad his team didn't lose as he was my first choice to go.

Post by Guest »

no, it's alright. i usually follow it on twitter so i know what happened. i don't like paul either, he's irritating.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

ugh, yes! i can't stand paul! he needs to go. also, jozea.. smh.. why would he spout all that out to da'vonne?! i mean, it's all pretty obvious, but still. he's an idiot. i'm happy nicole got hoh.

Wickywickymmhmm
Talker
Talker

Post by Wickywickymmhmm »

I'm so annoyed with how they've been doing the nomination ceremony for the past few seasons. I miss when they would pull out each key of the people who are safe and the last two who weren't called were on the block. It caused so much more anticipation! I was hoping that sense there's no battle of the block this season (THANK GOODNESS), they'd go back to the old way....but nope :roll:

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Here's free live feeds!! They work, you just have to enter in a new username each time, but you don't have to chat, you can just watch.

http://russiancave.com/bb.php

meatlessbigmac
Informer
Informer

Post by meatlessbigmac »

Wickywickymmhmm wrote:I'm so annoyed with how they've been doing the nomination ceremony for the past few seasons. I miss when they would pull out each key of the people who are safe and the last two who weren't called were on the block. It caused so much more anticipation!
ugh same, I really wish they would go back to the old way!
But I love this third nominee thing! Paul or Jozea, idc who, but either can go. They're both so annoying imo

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Corey says he's voting for Trump, thinks Obama is horrible, and Clinton is a psychopath. (I suggest you watch that for yourselves,)
Bronte said James needs to go back to Hong Kong and called Za, Day, and a few others ratchet.
Victor and James got into it, and somewhere on the feeds Victor said the N word. Haven't confirmed it tho.
Nicole said she bashed Amber's looks on her season because she was young and intimidated.
During the rap battle someone (either Victor or Paul) said Day should be good at rapping because.... (she's black)

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

Gaga wrote:Corey says he's voting for Trump, thinks Obama is horrible, and Clinton is a psychopath. (I suggest you watch that for yourselves,)
Bronte said James needs to go back to Hong Kong and called Za, Day, and a few others ratchet.
Victor and James got into it, and somewhere on the feeds Victor said the N word. Haven't confirmed it tho.
Nicole said she bashed Amber's looks on her season because she was young and intimidated.
During the rap battle someone (either Victor or Paul) said Day should be good at rapping because.... (she's black)
It's always so incredibly disappointing when their true colors come out when watching the feeds. They edit the hell out of this show.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Yeah the thing that irks me is that a lot of viewers don't follow the live feeds, so they don't see how shitty people are. So good players end up getting the "bad guy" or "floater" edit, and all the shitty people like Corey and Victor get the "hot guy, quiet, I just wanna showmance" edit. And I'm also disappointed with the amount of recruits they keep bringing on. Victor, Josea, Tiffany, and Paul were all recruited for the show at casting calls, and someone (I believe Frank and Michelle) had to explain to Victor how the game actually works.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

any thoughts on this week? i'm so done with paulie.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Paulie is a crybaby and you can tell he was coddled and got his way his whole life with no consequences. His family already put his social media accounts on private because of all the shit he's talked this season, he's going to get roasted when he gets back online.

Even after Sunday's episode, and especially with the sad puppy/underdog edit he got tonight I think Paulie will have the roundtrip ticket and be back in the game. I've been watching BB since the beginning and Alison Grodner (the producer) does the same thing every year. Shows her "golden boy" doing something bad/playing the game too hard (Frank in season 14 is a perfect example) then gives them the redemption story.

I would love for Victor or Paul, or even Michelle to win. But sadly I think Corey or Paulie will win.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

SO GLAD PAULIE IS GONE! What a temperamental baby.

I'm glad that Natalie is HOH and Michelle is co-HOH. I'm also glad that they put up who they did, but it sounds like they are going to change the noms come veto. I wouldn't mind Nicole (whiny, whiny, whiny) going. Corey is just blah. I like Victor's competitive side, but it's good to see other people winning.

ceightyfour
Debater
Debater

Post by ceightyfour »

This is one of the worst seasons in the show's history. The last few seasons there's been very little strategy with no one making big moves and boring showmances.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

This season has been HORRIBLE. Boring players, horrible players, too many dumb twists. BB14 was truly the last alright season.

I hope Paul or Victor wins, they've been the only two playing the game every single week. Everyone else has been floating along at summer camp.

I feel like Nicole might win because she's the producers favorite, and if she does, I probably won't watch this show anymore. Other countries do SO MUCH BETTER.

Wickywickymmhmm
Talker
Talker

Post by Wickywickymmhmm »

The season finale this year was beyond a disappointment. I was looking forward to the post jury talking about what they thought of the season and revealing diary room sessions and such like they have in previous seasons....but this season there was NONE of that. Such a let down.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

This season SUCKED. I'm praying that BBOTT and BBCAN5 are good.

Return to “Big Brother”