Big brother 17 (spoilers & talk'n shit)

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Big brother 17 (spoilers & talk'n shit)

Post by letmetellyou »

^ i agree. i was happy liz got second. steve was such a superfan that i'm glad he won, although i don't really like him as a person. i didn't like the twins in the beginning, but they really grew on me. interested to see how long liz & austin last. i'm pretty sure clay & shellie aren't going to :lol:

Drama
Informer
Informer

Post by Drama »

letmetellyou wrote:^ i agree. i was happy liz got second. steve was such a superfan that i'm glad he won, although i don't really like him as a person. i didn't like the twins in the beginning, but they really grew on me. interested to see how long liz & austin last. i'm pretty sure clay & shellie aren't going to :lol:
hahaha! Why don't you like Steve? I think he's pretty cool, and I'm impressed with how he was able to bounce back from being the social outcast to being friends with everyone.

Clay seems like such a knucklehead, and I honestly think Clellie's "fling" was too short to ever amount to anything substantial. I'd also be very surprised if Liztin lasts more than a few months.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

steve was so annoying. i didn't watch the live feeds, but i read summaries and the things he did and said irritated me. not one thing in particular, i guess.. just his whole awkward, geeky personality. it came across as cute and lovable on the edited shows though, i will admit that.

yea, i highly doubt liztin will last too long, not only are they extremely different people, but i've read that liz's family is sure to harshly judge their relationship and talk liz out of staying with austin. not really sure about all that, though.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

Can someone please make a thread for the new season of BB canada? (I would but I'm not sure how to haha)

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

novlau wrote:Can someone please make a thread for the new season of BB canada? (I would but I'm not sure how to haha)
just go to the main tv show forum > http://gurugossiper.com/viewforum.php?f=148
scroll all the way to the bottom
then click 'new topic +'

Return to “Big Brother”