Big Brother (May Include Spoilers)

meatlessbigmac
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Big Brother (May Include Spoilers)

Post by meatlessbigmac »

I'm so annoyed that Victoria and Christine are still in the house. Victoria never does anything and Christine is so ugh. :roll:

Miss_Halloween
Talker
Talker

Post by Miss_Halloween »

meatlessbigmac wrote:I'm so annoyed that Victoria and Christine are still in the house. Victoria never does anything and Christine is so ugh. :roll:
AGREED 100% Christine has been nothing but a puppet for the boys and just plain stupid. And also if I were married and on TV I would NEVER act like that . Shame, Shame.

Am I only the only one that likes Derrick? I think he's playing a good game.

sparkleandshine99
Learner
Learner

Post by sparkleandshine99 »

Miss_Halloween wrote:
meatlessbigmac wrote:I'm so annoyed that Victoria and Christine are still in the house. Victoria never does anything and Christine is so ugh. :roll:
AGREED 100% Christine has been nothing but a puppet for the boys and just plain stupid. And also if I were married and on TV I would NEVER act like that . Shame, Shame.

Am I only the only one that likes Derrick? I think he's playing a good game.
I love Derrick. I think he's played the best game in the house, and I think he can win this season if no one catches on to how smart he is.

v_illa
Informer
Informer

Post by v_illa »

derrick is playing a fantastic game, he's been controlling the house every week but Donny is the only one who sees him as a threat. He might be in trouble this week depending on who wins HOH but if he makes it to final 2 he's guarenteed a win...unless he's beside donny ;)

also christine just told nicole that she hates kathy griffin and was telling that to the other HGs when she came into the house. Kathy ended up hearing her XD

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by rollietrollypollie »

Whoooo so glad Jocasta didn't come back! :lol:

All right Nicole! Make some moves!!!!
This is the deep and dying breath of, this love that we've been working on.

sparkleandshine99
Learner
Learner

Post by sparkleandshine99 »

SO glad my girl nicole is back in the house! she proved when she was HOH she isn't afraid to make big moves and I think she's gonna come back wanting blood- hopefully Frankie and Christine's!

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Ahhh so sad to see Zach go :(

v_illa
Informer
Informer

Post by v_illa »

cody won hoh :( sounds like he just beat out donny too! Hoping for pandora's box/extra veto/diamond pov so both nicole and donny stay

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Cody is a sheep.

A very good looking sheep at that.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Omg... my heart stopped when I thought Jocasta was going to come back... can you imagine :rofl:

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Izabella wrote:Omg... my heart stopped when I thought Jocasta was going to come back... can you imagine :rofl:
Jocasta and Victoria have been completely USELESS!

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 1873 »

I hate Derrick so freaking much. The played it that Donny has betrayed team america after Derrick betrayed him and all Donny did was figure it out. And then the constant shit talk after. What Frankie did to Zach was so messed up. They are all so unlikeable.

I wish BB gave Nicole an advantage when she came back into the house because they are in an impossible situation.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

The feeds are just not the same anymore without Zach :(
I HATE HATE HATE production interference, but if they were ever to introduce a coup d'etat or diamond power of veto again, NOW would be the time (hint hint give it to Donny since he's the only one who knows what's going on in this game). This game has gotten so boring and predictable.

And LOL at Frankie's instagram being hacked and deleted, there goes half his followers
:rofl:

v_illa
Informer
Informer

Post by v_illa »

Cody won POV

Derrick/Frankie have no intention of saving Donny and go so far as to say that the missions would have been easier to do without him *rolls eyes*

where's America's Player/Pandora's Box when you need them!!

If Donny gets evicted the crowd is going to go nuts... wait til they see just how many fans he has *cough christine and frankie*

Miss_Halloween
Talker
Talker

Post by Miss_Halloween »

lo_lo wrote:frankies comments about lesbians literally put the nail in the coffin for me i hate him
Ahhh, I don't have time to watch BB after dark or the livefeeds! What did he say?

Miss_Halloween
Talker
Talker

Post by Miss_Halloween »

lo_lo wrote:
Miss_Halloween wrote:
lo_lo wrote:frankies comments about lesbians literally put the nail in the coffin for me i hate him
Ahhh, I don't have time to watch BB after dark or the livefeeds! What did he say?
“Many lesbians choose to become lesbians later in life. Gay men don’t work that way."

Wow, he's such a knucklehead. I'd died if he make final two.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Shane Dawson is going to be on Rob Has a Podcast (great podcast about Big Brother) , live in 15 minutes , talking about Big Brother

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'm not watching this weeks episodes. I refuse to watch Donny go home. Worst season ever.

You'd think they would realize that this late in the game bold moves should be made. Frankie should be the one walking out the door, or Caleb. What a waste.

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

^Yeah, I can't watch it either.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

rollietrollypollie wrote:I'm not watching this weeks episodes. I refuse to watch Donny go home. Worst season ever.

You'd think they would realize that this late in the game bold moves should be made. Frankie should be the one walking out the door, or Caleb. What a waste.
Same. But I feel like Donny is kind of over this house, and would rather hang out with his friends in jury. He seems miserable/bored at times. I know he would love to win this game, but as of now, it's not looking good and he can see that, so he'd rather spend the rest of his summer not wanting to blow his brains out from how annoying everyone is. If it wasn't him going, it would be Nicole, and he'd be miserable for another week. I'm sad to see Donny go, and I'll probably never tune into the feeds anymore once he's gone, but if he isn't going to win... might as well enjoy the rest of his time here.
I hope he wins America's Favourite though.. I'm worried we're going to split between Zach and Donny, which means Frankie might end up winning it.

Return to “Big Brother”