Re: Complainleen the Attention-Seeking Queen - Part 10

youngcurls
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by youngcurls »

In the ballinger family video, Jessica is subtly shading Colleen's Christmas in August. I think she's a lot more religious and may have even been lowkey offended by Colleen trivializing what she views with religious importance. She emphasized "obviously we celebrate the REAL reasons for Christmas... this is just a party..." then cuts to "but what I do like is that the kids can be thoughtful" with their homemade presents.

youngcurls
Talker
Talker

Post by youngcurls »

Also, Eric is so perpetually uncomfortable that it hurts to watch. He desperately struggled to give a super weak "that's awesome" to Jacob proudly showing him the adorable stop motion video he worked hard on for Flynn. Him very awkwardly and half heartedly participating in their woah dance in Colleen's video was even worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3calico3
Informer
Informer

Post by 3calico3 »

In Colleen's video on fake merch, she boasted about buying 100 pregnancy tests to use... talk about lacking reproductive responsibility (and I'm referring to both her and Erik here). Why doesn't either of them get a procedure done to stop pregnancy if she hates it so much? Or, you know, any kind of birth control?! I know not all bc are 100% effective, but that shouldn't warrant buying pregnancy tests en masse...

Chellebelle26
Talker
Talker

Post by Chellebelle26 »

^Because she wants another baby, she has admitted it already.

I wonder if her buying pregnancy tests by the hundreds also stems from her anxiety/OCD issues? It's pretty obvious that her pregnancy caused her pre and post partum depression. By constantly buying pregnancies tests and being obsessed with knowing if she's pregnant or not every single month might be part of it. It's not normal to think you are pregnant constantly or take a test every single month (unless you are actively trying).

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

She's now calling herself 'Coll-een' instead of 'Coh-lene'
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

3calico3
Informer
Informer

Post by 3calico3 »

"Flynn has invented his own language!" Uh no Colleen, he hasn't. He's trying to produce words but is only getting reinforcement of the incorrect forms. She keeps saying that he's talking in full sentences, but added today that only she can understand him. Figures.

He wasn't even able to say 'more' clearly, and his way of saying thank you ('bah') is just sad to hear. I'm sure he should be speaking more clearly by now, even if he's still at the short phrase stage.

Compellingly vapid
Debater
Debater

Post by Compellingly vapid »

Unbelievably, in her new video she talks about how people shouldn't be speculating that she's pregnant.

That's right. The woman who clickbaits the shit out of pregnancy has the audacity to say it's rude for people to specuate that she's pregnant.

Colleen, maybe if you stop putting out clickbait videos with pregnancy in the title in which you do pregnancy tests people wouldn't feel they could comment?

The mind doth boggle.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

I still don't think Colleen and Erik even do it enough for her to be this concerned about pregnancy all of the time. It's definitely not normal to take pregnancy tests as a contraceptive. Most people will stop fucking around and get on birth control before that point. She's so full of crap. I don't think she's ever really telling the truth.

[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Post by [halloweendarlin] »

She gets so upset about people commenting on her weight and speculating she’s pregnant....when she click baits pregnancy all the time 🙄

_flowerpower_
Informer
Informer

Post by _flowerpower_ »

OT

This thread is dead so i hope this is ok to post, if not please let me know and i'll delete it.

I know Colleen said she created Miranda to make fun of girls that act like that, and i never knew of anyone that was like Miranda until now. Oh god guys i need someone to talk to about this girl and idk how to make a thread on lolcow. She's real life Miranda Sings, she even has the same voice. I thought she was just trolling on her tweets but looking further she's for real. She has accounts in every social media i can think of, and all of them public and she's said she wants to be popular. She's on youtube and from there you can find all of her social media, she goes live a lot on fb and ig. I knew from her because i was a fan of David Archuleta and she's obsessed with him.

I'm not kidding when i tell you, SHE IS MIRANDA.

Can I post her youtube channel? she's public everywhere.

jac9
Talker
Talker

Post by jac9 »

_flowerpower_ wrote:OT

This thread is dead so i hope this is ok to post, if not please let me know and i'll delete it.

I know Colleen said she created Miranda to make fun of girls that act like that, and i never knew of anyone that was like Miranda until now. Oh god guys i need someone to talk to about this girl and idk how to make a thread on lolcow. She's real life Miranda Sings, she even has the same voice. I thought she was just trolling on her tweets but looking further she's for real. She has accounts in every social media i can think of, and all of them public and she's said she wants to be popular. She's on youtube and from there you can find all of her social media, she goes live a lot on fb and ig. I knew from her because i was a fan of David Archuleta and she's obsessed with him.

You can post it here!

I think this thread is dead because everyone is on discord. Her thread over there is super active

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

[halloweendarlin] wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:41 pm
She gets so upset about people commenting on her weight and speculating she’s pregnant....when she click baits pregnancy all the time 🙄

She also says it's 'rude' to ask if a woman is pregnant and it should NEVER be asked by anyone...........and yet she click baits pregnancy related stuff ALL THE TIME! FFS!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

_flowerpower_
Informer
Informer

Post by _flowerpower_ »

jac9 wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:05 am
_flowerpower_ wrote:OT

You can post it here!

I think this thread is dead because everyone is on discord. Her thread over there is super active

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
She goes by archieprincess8 or archiebaby12 on Twitter she says she's a "writer" and apparently is going to give inspiring quotes everyday starting tonight

malone7384
Informer
Informer

Post by malone7384 »

And she is back to clickbating pregnancy again.

Sheesh!

3calico3
Informer
Informer

Post by 3calico3 »

At the moment, it's the most 'interesting' thing about her, given how she seems to hate being Miranda now but isn't able to do a whole lot else.

mysterychild36
Debater
Debater

Post by mysterychild36 »

The gaslighting is insane. She brings up pregnancy ALL THE TIME and then rants about how people keep asking when she's going to get pregnant. Imagine being this attention started and desperate for validation as a 30 something year old.

NoTVYTGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoTVYTGal »

wow clickbaiting something URGENT happening with her kid in the picture. Wow. NOW I get it. She's gross. I'm heading to her discord..everyone left here I guess?

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

I had to unsub from ALL her channels...and had thought about it for a long time. This BITCH is so self-absorbed and just an asshole. She obviously lives in a "it's all about ME" bubble. I doubt her marriage will last even a few years. Erik doesn't really seem to like her, except for the $$$$$ and financial freedom he gets from having a sugar mama.

I don't think she has any real friends. Cory is an employee so he has to "like" her. Jojo is a CHILD! And the only other people around are related to her.

I would not be shocked if Erik goes to shoot this new project and hooks up with his female co-star. It's happened before (I mean with married Colleen).

Gfiat500143
Learner
Learner

Post by Gfiat500143 »

Here we go with her Fat Phobias!! First of all, the “before” picture she posted in the thumbnail, is not even her body before quarantine, it’s her body before she even got pregnant. She’s so dam insecure about her post baby body, that she couldn’t even post a current picture of herself from back In March?? She HAD to use a pre pregnancy picture?? And then she rambles on and on about “I love all bodies, shapes and sizes! I love curves! I love thick shapes!” HAHA biggest bunch of bullshit I’ve ever heard. She gains 5 pounds and starts crying about it. But 2 seconds ago you said how you wished you could have that. She’s so fat phobic it’s disgusting. I mean are you THAT insecure with your post baby/quarantine figure that you’re gonna actually film an entire video about how you gained a couple of pounds and you feel so disgusting??? Get over it Colleen!! If you’re so unhappy, then do something about it! Maybe exercise?? You’re also getting older so you’re gonna gain weight more easily. But is gaining 5 pounds the worst thing in the world? God forbid you dont look like a skeleton anymore. I wish she would own up to the fact that she hates fat people, always has. And her opinion of them is that theyre gross and she would rather gauge her own eye out than put a pound on her “tiny” frame, As she puts it.. “ohh I can’t even zip my baby jean shorts up anymore wa wa wa” ... how the hell does Erik do this?? Stuck in that house with her for almost a year crying about herself?? Uhhh!! I just got a kick of the fact that she used a pre pregnancy picture. Flynn’s pregnancy made her fat phobia worse than before. And if you want my opinion, that’s the real reason she refuses to get pregnant ever again. She does NOT want to gain a pound ever again in her life. Traumatic pregnancy?? I mean.. everyone goes through ups and downs, you’re growing a human in your body.. of course there’s bound to be issues.. but the for the most part, she had a very healthy pregnancy.. got pregnant very easily. I work in the high risk OB field and I have seen some trauma!! What woman go through curbing pregnancy is no joke.. I’m not saying her situation means any less.. but let’s call this straight facts... she doesn’t wanna pregnant again for the pure fact that she does not want to gain weight and that’s that!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Gfiat500143 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:53 pm
Here we go with her Fat Phobias!! First of all, the “before” picture she posted in the thumbnail, is not even her body before quarantine, it’s her body before she even got pregnant. She’s so dam insecure about her post baby body, that she couldn’t even post a current picture of herself from back In March?? She HAD to use a pre pregnancy picture?? And then she rambles on and on about “I love all bodies, shapes and sizes! I love curves! I love thick shapes!” HAHA biggest bunch of bullshit I’ve ever heard. She gains 5 pounds and starts crying about it. But 2 seconds ago you said how you wished you could have that. She’s so fat phobic it’s disgusting. I mean are you THAT insecure with your post baby/quarantine figure that you’re gonna actually film an entire video about how you gained a couple of pounds and you feel so disgusting??? Get over it Colleen!! If you’re so unhappy, then do something about it! Maybe exercise?? You’re also getting older so you’re gonna gain weight more easily. But is gaining 5 pounds the worst thing in the world? God forbid you dont look like a skeleton anymore. I wish she would own up to the fact that she hates fat people, always has. And her opinion of them is that theyre gross and she would rather gauge her own eye out than put a pound on her “tiny” frame, As she puts it.. “ohh I can’t even zip my baby jean shorts up anymore wa wa wa” ... how the hell does Erik do this?? Stuck in that house with her for almost a year crying about herself?? Uhhh!! I just got a kick of the fact that she used a pre pregnancy picture. Flynn’s pregnancy made her fat phobia worse than before. And if you want my opinion, that’s the real reason she refuses to get pregnant ever again. She does NOT want to gain a pound ever again in her life. Traumatic pregnancy?? I mean.. everyone goes through ups and downs, you’re growing a human in your body.. of course there’s bound to be issues.. but the for the most part, she had a very healthy pregnancy.. got pregnant very easily. I work in the high risk OB field and I have seen some trauma!! What woman go through curbing pregnancy is no joke.. I’m not saying her situation means any less.. but let’s call this straight facts... she doesn’t wanna pregnant again for the pure fact that she does not want to gain weight and that’s that!!
She definitely has disordered eating habits. She was definitely anorexic. Not body shaming...these are FACTS. I think she's even mentioned that actresses have to be skinny, so that's the real problem (she thinks she's an actress).

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”