Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ytlover03
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Complainleen the Attention-Seeking Queen - Part 10

Post by ytlover03 »

why does she even act like she could be pregnant? it’s not like her and eric have sex 😂😂 & she also said in her video it’s almost impossible for her to be pregnant.

ALSO since GG has been down lately (on multiple forms) some of have moved to Discord, join us here: https://discord.gg/cpS9nRq

mysterychild36
Debater
Debater

Post by mysterychild36 »

Where did everyone go? What with brother Chris having oral shingles whatever that is and Coal uploading more pregnancy clickbait which i refuse to watch, there's still loads to talk about.

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ItCantBeForNothing »

Colleen will get pregnant again for sure. How else is she going to save her "career"? You can tell that she is planning it, she always does the same thing, planting the idea to her viewers first and a few months later when views have spiked, surprise....!

She changed the intro song on her latest vlog. That's good cause it was a horrible song and she sounded like Miranda the whole time. I guess many people thought it was awful.

ytlover03
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ytlover03 »

mysterychild36 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:58 am
Where did everyone go? What with brother Chris having oral shingles whatever that is and Coal uploading more pregnancy clickbait which i refuse to watch, there's still loads to talk about.
There is a more active thread about her on Discord & it’s way easier to use! Here is the link: https://discord.gg/uNqD49

ytlover03
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ytlover03 »

mysterychild36 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:58 am
There is a more active thread about her on Discord & it’s way easier to use! Here is the link: https://discord.gg/uNqD49

mysterychild36
Debater
Debater

Post by mysterychild36 »

That link doesn't work for me unfortunately, says it's expired

pearltherebel
Informer
Informer

Post by pearltherebel »

ytlover03 wrote:why does she even act like she could be pregnant? it’s not like her and eric have sex ImageImage & she also said in her video it’s almost impossible for her to be pregnant.

ALSO since GG has been down lately (on multiple forms) some of have moved to Discord, join us here: https://discord.gg/cpS9nRq
Oo thanks

pearltherebel
Informer
Informer

Post by pearltherebel »

mysterychild36 wrote:That link doesn't work for me unfortunately, says it's expired
Click that you already have an account

mysterychild36
Debater
Debater

Post by mysterychild36 »

Thanks! Works now

Gfiat500143
Learner
Learner

Post by Gfiat500143 »

Finally!! This sites back up! Ok I have a lot to discuss. She pissed me off in her 4th of July Vlog. Please tell me I’m not the only one. @1:38 Colleen starts talking about how she’s celebrating the 4th and then mentions how she’s “White Privileged”..WTF?? Doesn’t she go on and on an ONNN in vlogs about how she grew up poor and her mom could only buy her shoes for special occasions? Wtf is so white privileged about that?? Didn’t she work very hard and go to college to get where she is today? She perpetuates this stereotype to her young views that bc she’s white, she has everything that she has?? And in a couple of vlogs before that, she was talking about brushing Daisy and Gus, and then goes, “this sounds so white privileged of me talking about my white Persian cats” I really don’t understand what this woman is thinking spewing idiotic things like this to her young audience and I feel like, she says these things so that she comes off as a Non-racist who understands the struggles of blacks so she has to put herself down to keep her black audiences or so that she doesn’t get called out for having the large house she has. Why does she even need to explain why she’s celebrating the 4th?? Is she that afraid of losing subscribers over a holiday? She’s so fake and phony and caters soooo much to her dumb audience it pisses me off... don’t tell ppl ur white privileged and then turn around and say “ohh we grew up poor. We had no $$ for anything” that house wasn’t handed to her correct? She wrote/directed a show, did YT for 11 years, pumps out vlogs like there’s no tomorrow.. I mean is what she does idiot and dumd, yes.. but she worked for those things?? Wtf is so white privileged about that? That’s how I know she’s just stupid.

Gfiat500143
Learner
Learner

Post by Gfiat500143 »

Finally!! This sites back up! Ok I have a lot to discuss. She pissed me off in her 4th of July Vlog. Please tell me I’m not the only one. @1:38 Colleen starts talking about how she’s celebrating the 4th and then mentions how she’s “White Privileged”..WTF?? Doesn’t she go on and on an ONNN in vlogs about how she grew up poor and her mom could only buy her shoes for special occasions? Wtf is so white privileged about that?? Didn’t she work very hard and go to college to get where she is today? She perpetuates this stereotype to her young viewers that bc she’s white, she has everything that she has?? And in a couple of vlogs before that, she was talking about brushing Daisy and Gus, and then goes, “this sounds so white privileged of me talking about my white Persian cats” I really don’t understand what this woman is thinking spewing idiotic things like this to her young audience and I feel like, she says these things so that she comes off as a Non-racist who understands the struggles of blacks so she has to put herself down to keep her black audiences or so that she doesn’t get called out for having the large house she has. Why does she even need to explain why she’s celebrating the 4th?? Is she that afraid of losing subscribers over a holiday? She’s so fake and phony and caters soooo much to her dumb audience it pisses me off... don’t tell ppl ur white privileged and then turn around and say “ohh we grew up poor. We had no $$ for anything” that house wasn’t handed to her correct? She wrote/directed a show, did YT for 11 years, pumps out vlogs like there’s no tomorrow.. I mean is what she does idiot and dumd, yes.. but she worked for those things?? Wtf is so white privileged about that? That’s how I know she’s just stupid.

lurkerloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerloo »

Surely Colleen knows that when a child starts verbalizing their bathroom habits that it means they're ready to be trained...right? I mean, she's been around kids for how long?

Chellebelle26
Talker
Talker

Post by Chellebelle26 »

lurkerloo wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:59 am
Surely Colleen knows that when a child starts verbalizing their bathroom habits that it means they're ready to be trained...right? I mean, she's been around kids for how long?
Considering she is still feeding Flynn purees for dinner, I don't think she knows anything about kids. He is going to have such weird eating habits/aversions to foods/textures because all he get is snacks and soft foods still.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

She is such a selfish and lazy mom. Flynn did not need to be featured in this mukbang and she kept pacifying him with crap that isn't necessary for him at this age. Junk food. Videos? He's not even 2. He wants to play. His excitement over watching a video proves that he watches a lot. Depressing. God only knows when the camera is off. Why couldn't Kory or Erik play with him off screen so she can go on her vain rants?

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

She is such a selfish and lazy mom. Flynn did not need to be featured in this mukbang and she kept pacifying him with crap that isn't necessary for him at this age. Junk food. Videos? He's not even 2. He wants to play. His excitement over watching a video proves that he watches a lot. Depressing. God only knows when the camera is off. Why couldn't Kory or Erik play with him off screen so she can go on her vain rants? To think that I get disapporving looks from my MIL when our almost 7 year old talks about watching a video.

barbie_doll
Learner
Learner

Post by barbie_doll »

Now you can see how Erik has an unplanned kid. He has no idea how period pads work or where they go? He probably think birth control is all on the female. He deserves it when she gets pregnant again and he is stuck married to her with two children and one child like female as a wife. He probably has no idea how to put on a condom either.

[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Post by [halloweendarlin] »

She selling merch now. Yay.

kay_Karra
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kay_Karra »

another video using wanting a baby as clickbait 😑

*Editing to say that section of video got on my nerves so much. I can't even begin to describe everything I hate about it because there's so many

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

I am so beyond tired of her complaining about pregnancy. It's clear she wants another baby, and her only way to "stop" herself is to bitch about her pregnancy from over a year ago. Girl, what?? Get on some birth control, ask Erik to get snipped, or quit bitching about it. I can't tell if her pregnancy is really as horrible as she says or if she's just a complete wimp because most of the symptoms she described are pretty normal, but of course her versions of them were just absolutely unbearable.

You would think after having Flynn she would stop complaining about it, but now she complains about pregnancy to stop herself from wanting more kids. it'll never end.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”