Complainleen the Attention-Seeking Queen - Part 9

slc_chick
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Complainleen the Attention-Seeking Queen - Part 9

Post by slc_chick »

At this point why on earth would any youtuber still wear a grey hoodie in their apology video. It comes off as a massive joke now.

malone7384
Informer
Informer

Post by malone7384 »

Let's see - no makeup - gray hoodie - speaking fast - completely scripted "apology".

Yep - just doing damage control.

And she still didn't address everything either.

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

What’s the video of her and her sister?
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

Tothebottomofit
Learner
Learner

Post by Tothebottomofit »

Zomgshields wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 5:48 pm
What’s the video of her and her sister?
Heres the video!

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

pearltherebel wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 4:18 pm
I knew she’d post it today, but why her vlog channel. She said she was a teen during the racist video, but she didn’t start YouTube until she was in college. So gross

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
14 years ago would have made her 19. So she’s not lying. Though semantics makes it seem like she was much more ignorant than a 19 year old. But she was a sheltered child and tbh that doesn’t surprise me seeing as how Chris and Jessica choose to shelter their kids to a point where they are borderline depriving them of a good education. This is what will continue to happen when you shelter kids this much.

Kittenqueefs
Learner
Learner

Post by Kittenqueefs »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
pearltherebel wrote:
I knew she’d post it today, but why her vlog channel. She said she was a teen during the racist video, but she didn’t start YouTube until she was in college. So gross

14 years ago would have made her 19. So she’s not lying. Though semantics makes it seem like she was much more ignorant than a 19 year old. But she was a sheltered child and tbh that doesn’t surprise me seeing as how Chris and Jessica choose to shelter their kids to a point where they are borderline depriving them of a good education. This is what will continue to happen when you shelter kids this much.
I very much agree with you. I came from a very similar, sheltered background and didn’t honestly think for myself until my mid-twenties and was very ignorant. I think that’s why I have a soft spot for her, I know how dumb I was and some of the embarrassing choices I’ve made. But I’m glad that I’ve grown now as an adult and act nothing like my past self.

I felt like it was a good apology. I don’t think she should have dug more into things. She took responsibility for her actions and is growing from it, or so time will tell. I know I always give people the benefit of the doubt and a chance to prove themselves. I feel like people here also wouldn’t be happy with ANY apology she posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barbie_doll
Learner
Learner

Post by barbie_doll »

So, she focused on old things people have pulled up? Giving excuse she was a teen when recorded. She was NOT a teen when she posted them on youtube. What about the stupid things she has done in recent years? What about using and being inappropriate with minors and what she did to Adam from the time he was 13 until now? She was not a teen. She hasn't changed, she has just been busted.

Coal-een, you know you have no talent other than Miranda Sings on Youtube. How many years have you been doing Miranda Sings and nobody has had any interest in you? One closing broadway show to fill the seats does not count. You made a mockery of that show and ruined it for the other actors and guests with your clown show and your rude ass minion worshipers.

RudeStarWarsFan
Learner
Learner

Post by RudeStarWarsFan »

https://twitter.com/adammcintyree/statu ... 69922?s=20

Things just went up to another level if this is true... screenshots from Adam's mother.

EDIT: People have uncovered a Twitter account with that profile picture that follows Adam. Seems more likely that this is fake.
Last edited by RudeStarWarsFan on Tue May 12, 2020 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

barbie_doll
Learner
Learner

Post by barbie_doll »

pearltherebel wrote:

She started Youtube July 2006, not a teenager in 2006, even if they recorded something as a teen, it was posted as an adult along with all of the other videos.

barbie_doll
Learner
Learner

Post by barbie_doll »

RudeStarWarsFan wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 7:14 pm

Things just went up to another level if this is true... screenshots from Adam's mother.
Wow, isn't that a crime? Do not be surprised to hear when she and Kory are arrested or at the very least investigated. A case could be being put together right now from screen shots. Takes time to get warrants to search their social media accounts and phone records. Just because they have deleted these chats doesn't mean they're gone. She and Kory should be very afraid.

RudeStarWarsFan
Learner
Learner

Post by RudeStarWarsFan »

barbie_doll wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 7:31 pm
RudeStarWarsFan wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 7:14 pm

Wow, isn't that a crime? Do not be surprised to hear when she and Kory are arrested or at the very least investigated. A case could be being put together right now from screen shots. Takes time to get warrants to search their social media accounts and phone records. Just because they have deleted these chats doesn't mean they're gone. She and Kory should be very afraid.
One of Colleen's stans just came forward saying it was them.

Lis2
Talker
Talker

Post by Lis2 »

Kittenqueefs wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 6:43 pm
Lisatheacrobat wrote:
pearltherebel wrote:

I very much agree with you. I came from a very similar, sheltered background and didn’t honestly think for myself until my mid-twenties and was very ignorant. I think that’s why I have a soft spot for her, I know how dumb I was and some of the embarrassing choices I’ve made. But I’m glad that I’ve grown now as an adult and act nothing like my past self.

I felt like it was a good apology. I don’t think she should have dug more into things. She took responsibility for her actions and is growing from it, or so time will tell. I know I always give people the benefit of the doubt and a chance to prove themselves. I feel like people here also wouldn’t be happy with ANY apology she posted.

It was not a good or adequate apology. Colleen is not growing or learning, she just got caught red handed and a bright light has been shown on a pattern of very bad (if not criminal) behavior she has been engaging in her entire adult life. Did you ever stop to think that Colleen was a legal adult when she filmed that racist Mexican video with Rachel, meanwhile Rachel was a minor who she posted online making hate statements? Did you notice that Colleen never apologized for her multiple anti-semitic comments and her bigoted comment against an overweight black woman? Did you ever realize that her ongoing tongue clicking and use of the word gurl while moving her head in circles is a mockery of black culture? I think you are too easily pleased and fooled. Colleen is very manipulative and she fooled you.

Lis2
Talker
Talker

Post by Lis2 »

I meant to post previously that this whole 'cancel culture' business is extreme. The problem with Colleen is that the bulk of her fanbase is comprised of impressionable kids and teens. She needs to move onto adult entertainment, she has no place behaving that way around children .

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Is Rachel getting hate for that video too or just Colleen? I’m genuinely curious

barbie_doll
Learner
Learner

Post by barbie_doll »

Coal-een, Kory and their team of kids running her social media have spent days blocking anyone with negative comments. Now she can put out a video mentioning a few things and making bullshit excuses for why she did it and she is now a different person. Yet those older thing have only come up because of the recent things she has done. Now with everyone blocked all she will have showing are her worshipers telling her how much they love her.

Mojo9024
Learner
Learner

Post by Mojo9024 »

Sorry but if Colleen really cared about her apology and if she really has changed why was it put on her Vlog channel, something like this should’ve went on her main channel. Not a second channel. Like I said before she always comes out smelling like a rose. And it has to do with her fans are children with little brains. That’s why they’re easily manipulated.Nothing will change for her.

If I were Erik thou I wouldn’t be sitting back and letting this shit with Kory slide. He would be out on his rump. And Kory should be embarrassed of the stuff he said and learn his place. If I were Erik I would honestly worry about Flynn. Kory has a one track mind sexual. Just go watch his YouTube it’s all sexual innuendos everything. It’s nauseating. It’s time for Kory to grow up and get his own life and place. Learn some boundaries when it comes to married couples and Their child.

Sammyjan06
Learner
Learner

Post by Sammyjan06 »

I mean it really doesn’t surprise me her whole career is based off of making fun of people in a mean girl way and thinking she’s better than everyone...she hasn’t changed at all and prob still thinks all of these things she was exposed for ...she just doesn’t say them publicly anymore

Lucy7Gal
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lucy7Gal »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:Is Rachel getting hate for that video too or just Colleen? I’m genuinely curious
From what I saw she is..

Στάλθηκε από το NEM-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

skimbleshanks2
Learner
Learner

Post by skimbleshanks2 »

A lot of her fans really creep me the fuck out.. Where's the 'excuses' for her fascination with joking about incest and molestation? She will never admit that her entire career is based off of damaging, horrific behavior. Had a girl tell me it was just satire..first of all, it sure as fuck is not, and second, HER AUDIENCE IS MOSTLY CHILDREN, SHE FUCKING KNOWS THIS. She's normalizing molestation and making her young audience literally think it's okay. NO MA'AM, NOT TODAY.

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

After everything happing I would love to hear people’s ideas for the next thread name 😂
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”