PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 4

Post by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR »

Please carry on here....

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 4

Repeated from the end of the last thread so the gossip can continue to flowwwww
ackack wrote:
skittles wrote:So I can't link everything cause I'm on my phone and this website is a mess (and I know a new thread will start soon) but I don't think this has been mentioned: Colleen favorited a tweet about a girl named Jenna getting blocked on Twitter by Josh. Idk it seems unreasonable but the girl literally posted pics of herself crying (wut) and there's so many tweets about it and Colleen DM'd her and yeah...her twitter is xojustjennaxo
That girl has issues.
Good of Colleen to take advantage of a young girl clearly in distress yet still makes it all about her
[tweet][/tweet]
OMG that's pretty much considered grooming "I hope you always love and support me no matter what"

Girl needs an intervention.

budofly
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by budofly »

Do you think there is an underlying meaning to when she said "I hope you love and support me no matter what" or is that Colleen just being Colleen?

Would be nice to get a page on the main channel then we can split posts to talk about the whole cult clan.

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater

Post by Onyxmom90 »

The more I see evidence of her interaction with fans and what she offers them as content the more and more I am disliking her. I consider myself pretty easy going. But I know if my step mom saw this burping and farting woman with her latest sassy dance is what her children are watching it would get banned from the house in a second. I usually think she's uptight and she doesn't let kids be kids, but now if I'm agreeing with her on this content not setting a good example for my sisters then there are red flags all over the place. I mean spongebob got banned for goodness sakes. I'm sure if she saw HBO she'd tell my sisters no.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

OMG THAT TWEET. ^^^ Brainwashing the underage minions, one at a time. :o Who the actual fuck says 'I hope you always support & love me no matter what' It's what fans say to their idols and not vice versa. :?

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater

Post by Onyxmom90 »

YouslessTube wrote:OMG THAT TWEET. ^^^ Brainwashing the underage minions, one at a time. :o Who the actual fuck says 'I hope you always support & love me no matter what' It's what fans say to their idols and not vice versa. :?
Now see what I love about Jenna is she knows she won't always make content all her fans will love. In her 200th video she just says we walked a path where we found each other and if you ever do leave know I'll always be here if you ever want to walk with me again. That's a positive way to ask them to stay watching the content not brainwashing like Colleen is doing. When I saw that DM posted it was the final straw. Minor yes but with everything else I've seen and the fact someone said it's a girl who got upset by josh it's like let them choose you on their own don't sweet talk them into leaving josh. When Jenna and Max broke up she made a comment his was a piggy back channel but never actually told fans to leave max and stay with her. Stay classy? How about you have some class to start with? :roll:

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

So, a/c to that brainwashed fan 'Jenna' Colleen's gonna do another live stream tonight. I'm not sure if she's talking about Colleen but I'm positive it's her since all her tweets are about Josh & Colleen.

Godisfromatlanta
Informer
Informer

Post by Godisfromatlanta »

YouslessTube wrote:OMG THAT TWEET. ^^^ Brainwashing the underage minions, one at a time. :o Who the actual fuck says 'I hope you always support & love me no matter what' It's what fans say to their idols and not vice versa. :?
Yeah that message came off a little strange sounding, but I think she meant it as a compliment to that fan. Like you're such a great person I hope to always have you as a fan.

But I do think it's sad overall how this group of grown adults (Colleen/Josh/their friends) are letting the opinions and comments of their tween viewers dominate their lives and control their happiness. Josh and Colleen have come into the comments SO MANY times defending themselves and their relationship, scolding the "haters" etc. And now Josh apparently is blocking people on twitter simply for tweeting nice things about Colleen. It's no wonder their marriage couldn't work; they both act 12 years old! They need to both stop seeking validation on the internet and learn to be secure in themselves without constant fan approval.

Fruitcake
Learner
Learner

Post by Fruitcake »

Josh favorited this tweet two days ago.

[tweet][/tweet]

My guess is that this Jenna chick was probably talking shit about him, he blocked her and she made all this drama about it (notice me senpai!). And Colleen couldn't lose one of her minions. Could her 'stay classy' crap be about Josh blocking one of her stans? :roll:
If it is so... what a bitch!

The conversation between her and her fan is beyond creepy and fucked up. Narcissism in its purest form.

But, that being said, Josh shouldn't let that shit get to him.
He needs to present himself as a strong person, now more than ever. Fuck Colleen's minions, dude, do your fucking thing. Be smart. Get away from all this crap.
English is my second language!

idontthinkso
Learner
Learner

Post by idontthinkso »

I am so sick of Colleen. I unsubscribed from all her channels, I just can't anymore with her. And this is really a total shame, because I genuinely used to look up to her, and admire her work ethics and her personality – lol.

I started watching her videos in 2013 and binge watched her channel, and at that time she was still pretty sweet and relatable, down to earth and funny. In the last couple of years she has become this crazy rude over the top shouting mad woman, and her co-dependent relationship with her fans is the most unhealthy example you can give to newer generations. That last DM exchange was the last straw for me - I'm out. I don't want to contribute to paying her bills - I will follow this thread because you guys are funny and it's entertaining, but I am so sick of her.

I am sick of how she body shames herself and I am sick of how she's all 'I'M SO CUTE AND QUIRKY' when actually it's all an act. I am sick of her WATCHING HERSELF over and over again, may it be on HBO or on past videos of herself. It's all about herself and surrounding herself of people who 'support her no matter what'. LOL, great Colleen, that's exactly how to grow up - never be challenged by anyone.

I am sick that nothing about her life is relatable anymore. I even used to find her burps and farts funny when she did it every once in a while, but now it looks like she does it because it's part of her character. It's nor relatable how she always seems to be happy and hyper and always giggling and how she chooses to portray herself to her audience that way all the time. Of course it's good to be happy - but is she? It looks like that creepy video of Tom Cruise talking about scientology: HAHAAH IT'S GREAT HAHAHAHA ALL IS FINE HAHAHAH EVERYTHING IS AWESOME HAHAHAHA I HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA and then she DMs a fan about how she's going through a lot. Well duh - you are divorcing. There's a complete disconnect with what is happening in her life, and how she carefully selects snippets of her life to broadcast to the world. I don't see anything authentic about her anymore.

And don’t get me started on how she treats/treated Josh – I’ve had enough of all of that shit too. I hope she gets what she deserves.

I'm out. I’ll be expecting a nervous breakdown in a couple years time tops.

Oh and her Netflix show is a pile of garbage. There are like five 10-second moments of the show that I've enjoyed, everything else was a non-sensical and inconsequential series of over-the-top scenes that you get bored of. And pretty much all the characters are assholes except for the neighbour. Miranda looks like she has a form of autism, and none of the characters’ development is coherent in any way.

chairman_meow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chairman_meow »

Following for this drama to unfold and crumble on Colleen

sasquatch
Learner
Learner

Post by sasquatch »

the jenna DM posted on here was from before her divorce announcement though, it has nothing to do with Josh blocking her
English is my first language. I don't know where I was going with this.

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

It's quite disturbing. You'll always love me no matter what... Even if I commit murder?

She had someone her own age who loved her "no matter what" but she dumped him. There is something seriously fucked up with her.
Last edited by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR on Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

idontthinkso wrote:I am so sick of Colleen. I unsubscribed from all her channels, I just can't anymore with her. And this is really a total shame, because I genuinely used to look up to her, and admire her work ethics and her personality – lol.

I started watching her videos in 2013 and binge watched her channel, and at that time she was still pretty sweet and relatable, down to earth and funny. In the last couple of years she has become this crazy rude over the top shouting mad woman, and her co-dependent relationship with her fans is the most unhealthy example you can give to newer generations. That last DM exchange was the last straw for me - I'm out. I don't want to contribute to paying her bills - I will follow this thread because you guys are funny and it's entertaining, but I am so sick of her.

I am sick of how she body shames herself and I am sick of how she's all 'I'M SO CUTE AND QUIRKY' when actually it's all an act. I am sick of her WATCHING HERSELF over and over again, may it be on HBO or on past videos of herself. It's all about herself and surrounding herself of people who 'support her no matter what'. LOL, great Colleen, that's exactly how to grow up - never be challenged by anyone.

I am sick that nothing about her life is relatable anymore. I even used to find her burps and farts funny when she did it every once in a while, but now it looks like she does it because it's part of her character. It's nor relatable how she always seems to be happy and hyper and always giggling and how she chooses to portray herself to her audience that way all the time. Of course it's good to be happy - but is she? It looks like that creepy video of Tom Cruise talking about scientology: HAHAAH IT'S GREAT HAHAHAHA ALL IS FINE HAHAHAH EVERYTHING IS AWESOME HAHAHAHA I HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA and then she DMs a fan about how she's going through a lot. Well duh - you are divorcing. There's a complete disconnect with what is happening in her life, and how she carefully selects snippets of her life to broadcast to the world. I don't see anything authentic about her anymore.

And don’t get me started on how she treats/treated Josh – I’ve had enough of all of that shit too. I hope she gets what she deserves.

I'm out. I’ll be expecting a nervous breakdown in a couple years time tops.

Oh and her Netflix show is a pile of garbage. There are like five 10-second moments of the show that I've enjoyed, everything else was a non-sensical and inconsequential series of over-the-top scenes that you get bored of. And pretty much all the characters are assholes except for the neighbour. Miranda looks like she has a form of autism, and none of the characters’ development is coherent in any way.
TRUTH.

Every word.

best_audrina
Debater
Debater

Post by best_audrina »

rememberthis
Talker
Talker

Post by rememberthis »

Oh. My. God. That DM. What the fuck??!

I mean, I guess this was before the divorce announcement so maybe she meant it like, some bad news is coming, hopefully you'll still support me. Especially if the girl was a fan of 'Joshleen' at the time. But still - honestly why is she even interacting this way with her very young fans? If you want to thank people for being devoted fans, fine, the first part of what she said ("you are the sweetest") was ok. But do you really have to secure the validation of these people by making them feel special? Like, this is someone who today tweeted "last night i just laid in bed for about 40 mins just thinking about how important colleen is before i fell asleep... normal" can you imagine taking that kind of thing seriously as an adult and basically grooming (like another poster said) your fans to keep saying things like that to you?

I don't watch many youtubers, so can anyone enlighten me as to whether anyone else interacts with their fan base this way? It's so weird to me. Sometimes I want to give her the benefit of the doubt and say that she just really appreciates her fans and wants to make them feel special. But with that DM and her tweets about her fans being her happiness or whatever it just seems creepy and self-serving and designed to keep the fandom machine going.

Also last night she tweeted a solitary eye roll emoji - now it seems she deleted it and then replied to a couple fans saying that she's happy and she loves them, and then that "happiness is worth fighting for" tweet. I cannoooot with this girl anymore.

best_audrina
Debater
Debater

Post by best_audrina »

rememberthis wrote:Oh. My. God. That DM. What the fuck??!

I mean, I guess this was before the divorce announcement so maybe she meant it like, some bad news is coming, hopefully you'll still support me. Especially if the girl was a fan of 'Joshleen' at the time. But still - honestly why is she even interacting this way with her very young fans? If you want to thank people for being devoted fans, fine, the first part of what she said ("you are the sweetest") was ok. But do you really have to secure the validation of these people by making them feel special? Like, this is someone who today tweeted "last night i just laid in bed for about 40 mins just thinking about how important colleen is before i fell asleep... normal" can you imagine taking that kind of thing seriously as an adult and basically grooming (like another poster said) your fans to keep saying things like that to you?

I don't watch many youtubers, so can anyone enlighten me as to whether anyone else interacts with their fan base this way? It's so weird to me. Sometimes I want to give her the benefit of the doubt and say that she just really appreciates her fans and wants to make them feel special. But with that DM and her tweets about her fans being her happiness or whatever it just seems creepy and self-serving and designed to keep the fandom machine going.

Also last night she tweeted a solitary eye roll emoji - now it seems she deleted it and then replied to a couple fans saying that she's happy and she loves them, and then that "happiness is worth fighting for" tweet. I cannoooot with this girl anymore.
I'll be honest, in my trend of i had a lot of slightly famous myspace musicians and smaller time youtubers send me messages like this..... including Mike fucking Lombardo. so yes that DM comes off as very sketchy to me. I mean, i don't think necessarily everyone has bad intentions when they do it, but i definitely think there is a power thing that comes with that kind of interaction with fans.

KayRie08
Learner
Learner

Post by KayRie08 »

Cant wait to see how she acts when Josh comes back online.

shadowmom
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shadowmom »

Long time lurker here, but I had to post. I watched HBO, and thought it was garbage. Honestly, it wasn't the fact that they made fun of autoimmune diseases, made fun of homeschooling (I homeschool my kids and was a *little* pissed off about it), but it wasn't funny. At all. I've watched her YouTube channel from the beginning, and it used to be pretty funny, but I'd say since the beginning of the year her channel has gotten worse. Perhaps it was because she was in Canada, and she was separating, mentally, from Josh, but it just isn't funny anymore.

Side note, I wonder how in the world HBO still has a 5 star review?! I had to log into hubby's account to see the average reviews, as I gave it a 1 star and wrote about how everyone else was OK, but Miranda ruined the whole show (IMO) and on hubby's account it has an average of 5 stars, but when you look at the comments it's all 1-2 star reviews, with a sprinkling of 5 star reviews in it. Weird.

As for the grooming message, that's classic narcissistic behavior. Groom your victims to feel for you, pity you, so you can feed off of the comments they give back. Her constant, "I love myself, spread happiness" followed by, "I look like a toe" comments just feed into that idea of narcissism. She needs help. I wonder how her therapist hasn't seen this yet? Either way, I've stopped watching her channels. I feel for Josh entirely. No one deserves to be treated like that, but when you understand what narcissism is, I can see why she behaved the way she did to him.

shadowmom
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shadowmom »

Watched this and could only think, "This is Colleen to a T" [youtube][/youtube]

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”