Cake Boss !

SmileyXo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Cake Boss !

Post by SmileyXo »

I started watching this show on youtube for the past week and a half and I'm hooked! The different things that they can recreate out of cake is amazing! :D The only downside about this show is the fact that I always end up baking cake and eating it while watching it, LOL I probably gained like a gazillion pounds while watching it! Ohhh and I love Buddy and his family! Their family seems so cheerful, overall a great show to watch unless your hungry! What are your opinions on Cake Boss?

BrunetteBarbie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Cake Boss !

Post by BrunetteBarbie »

I love Cake Boss!!! I wish I could do what they do haha

SmileyXo
Talker
Talker

Post by SmileyXo »

BrunetteBarbie wrote:I love Cake Boss!!! I wish I could do what they do haha
Haha same here!! Last night I baked a cake and iced it so proudly and I go to watch Cake Boss :corn: and there I am sitting eating my pathetic tiny cake when there's is so beautifully decorated and iced LOL! :cry:

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

I love Cake Boss. The only thing I hate is when all the women start arguing and get all loud and the guys join in, I want to shout "SHUT UP AND BAKE ALREADY!" haha :P

SmileyXo
Talker
Talker

Post by SmileyXo »

^^ LOOOL, yeah the sisters can get prettyy annoying ESP the blonde one Mary!

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

SmileyXo wrote:^^ LOOOL, yeah the sisters can get prettyy annoying ESP the blonde one Mary!
Agreed! So much agreed!

Breeandbabies
Learner
Learner

Post by Breeandbabies »

I'm really late in this, but damn I love that show. And all of buddys sayings.
"They were floored, absolutley floored"
"it was friggen awesome!"
"But, At the end of the day....."

and my favorite: "Thats how you do it Hoboken style baby!"

Pinkiegurf24
Debater
Debater

Post by Pinkiegurf24 »

Ohh I love this show, it actually made me realize that I have a passion for baking.
My dream is to be able to go to their bakery in New Jersey one day, even though I heard the line is like CRAZZYYY!!

Post by Guest »

Pinkiegurf24 wrote:Ohh I love this show, it actually made me realize that I have a passion for baking.
My dream is to be able to go to their bakery in New Jersey one day, even though I heard the line is like CRAZZYYY!!
I went to his bakery about 2 years ago and it was RIDICULOUS. It was in April but I was wearing my winter jacket haha. And the wait was about 2.5 hours long. Crazy! Oh well. I'd say it was worth it, but then again I'm a huge fan :P

Pinkiegurf24
Debater
Debater

Post by Pinkiegurf24 »

Miranda wrote:
Pinkiegurf24 wrote:Ohh I love this show, it actually made me realize that I have a passion for baking.
I went to his bakery about 2 years ago and it was RIDICULOUS. It was in April but I was wearing my winter jacket haha. And the wait was about 2.5 hours long. Crazy! Oh well. I'd say it was worth it, but then again I'm a huge fan :P
Two and a half hours long??!!! DANNGGG! I heard the average wait time was an hour to an hour and a half. Do you remember what you ended up getting??

nothinggold
Informer
Informer

Post by nothinggold »

I think the show is corny but you cannot say they aren't talented bakers. However, I do think it's crazy that people pay upwards of $1000s for something that's just going to be eaten and destroyed in a matter of minutes.

Post by Guest »

Pinkiegurf24 wrote:
Miranda wrote:
Two and a half hours long??!!! DANNGGG! I heard the average wait time was an hour to an hour and a half. Do you remember what you ended up getting??
I remember getting lobster tails (which were not that good) and red velvet cupcakes (which were amazing!) but that's about all I remember, haha. I know I got a lot more though, and spent about $100 total.

ladychatter
Learner
Learner

Post by ladychatter »

I used to love this show so badly! After I read the reviews on trip advisor I started to dislike it. The show itself is entertaining, but set up. Apparently the cake's aren't that great too! :( People have complained about waiting too long, staff being rude, staff arguing, cake being too fake... I don't know.

Return to “Reality TV”