Sierra Schultzzie: Locked Down, Sized Up - Part 12

purseaddict
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Schultzzie: Locked Down, Sized Up - Part 12

Post by purseaddict »

hereforalaugh wrote:The thing that bothered me the most in the new main channel video were the green shorts.
I know it’s been well established that Sierra lies about sizing, but this really just showed me how much she’s lying to herself...
She saw the image online, right? She knows they’re supposed to be loose all around? But then stands there with the shorts skin tight to her stomach and upper thighs and says “I don’t know if they’re supposed to be loose but I think they’re more tailored”... like... THERE IS A PHOTO OF WHAT THEY’RE SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE. THEY ARE CLEARLY NOT YOUR SIZE. HOW IS THAT A HARD CONCEPT?
Her "if it zips, it fits" routine again. Image

Lilalo
Learner
Learner

Post by Lilalo »

purseaddict wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 7:26 am
hereforalaugh wrote:The thing that bothered me the most in the new main channel video were the green shorts.
I know it’s been well established that Sierra lies about sizing, but this really just showed me how much she’s lying to herself...
She saw the image online, right? She knows they’re supposed to be loose all around? But then stands there with the shorts skin tight to her stomach and upper thighs and says “I don’t know if they’re supposed to be loose but I think they’re more tailored”... like... THERE IS A PHOTO OF WHAT THEY’RE SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE. THEY ARE CLEARLY NOT YOUR SIZE. HOW IS THAT A HARD CONCEPT?
Her "if it zips, it fits" routine again. Image
New thread title:

Sierra Schultzzie: If it zips, it fits - Part 13

Flowerpot45
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Flowerpot45 »

Sierra's actively trying again, guys. :)

Enjoy the visual.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JpPanda
Learner
Learner

Post by JpPanda »

cooljones wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 7:09 am
I think that she maybe can write off her “hauls” as business expenses then she sells them on Poshmark for extra profit? Do you guys think that’s what she’s probably doing? It’s kinda genius because she has the excuse of saying that she’s selling VERY (lol) lightly used items at a discount, so if her followers want a certain piece it makes sense to use her Poshmark if with shipping it evens out to be less than retail.
You can write off the hauls as a tax write off if you don't use the clothes afterwards. So only used for filming a video but you can't sell them afterward for a profit. So all of the proceeds from poshmark should be going to charity or that is not on the up and up. That's probably why Sierra changed her poshmark to charity based cause before when She was taking money from poshmark and writing it off on taxes thats not legal. Also if Sierra wears the clothes or keeps them after the video she can't write them off completely only partially then.

Flowerpot45
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Flowerpot45 »

^ (not in reference to any specific post or vid... just paused accidentally on this screencap and wanted to share)

royals1
Stalker
Stalker

Post by royals1 »

I found the Anthropologie review interesting because I’ve shopped there for 10 years on and off and am very familiar with the store. I’m also a size 14/16 but am shaped very differently from Sierra. I’m 5’11” with a broad chest and rib cage and carry my weight in my stomach. I’m really muscular with very little fat on my hips and thighs.

I’ve recently lost about 25 pounds but when I was larger the plus sizes didn’t work for me because they’re meant for women with larger hips and thighs. They were much too baggy on my lower body. My point being I think the different proportions of the Anthro plus size rage are perfect for someone like Sierra! The 16w is probably perfect for her. I need to keep losing weight to get down to a 12/14 so I can solidly shop in the regular range because of my straighter body shape.

skatergirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by skatergirl »

JpPanda wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 7:14 am
hlena2426 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 3:09 am
shapaklyak wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 5:33 pm
Ileanita1 wrote:Could you send me the listing in pm? Thank you!
rawksandjeans wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 6:46 am

I found it back when they originally bought it. I live close to the neighborhood so I remembered where it was - I just happened to look at active listings today in my area and saw it.
They have it staged really nicely actually. Looks A LOT better in pictures than in her vlogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can someone also pls dm me the listing? thank you
Me too!
Me too please!!

Jitka_on_the_fly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jitka_on_the_fly »

Flowerpot45 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 8:53 am
Sierra's actively trying again, guys. :)

Enjoy the visual.
That's not how you get pregnant, Sisi.

Nootnoot1
Learner
Learner

Post by Nootnoot1 »

DarkStarrx wrote:
JpPanda wrote:I got recommended the Rebacca Black video called blacking out with Sierra Schultzzie today. It only has 10k views so not many people have seen it. In the comments some are calling her out for saying she is a size 14. Of course some of Sierra stans are there saying fat distributes differently on everyone that she could be a size 14 and its because she is short they say. I would say 5 foot 5 inches is not short but quite average. We can all see Sierra is not a 14 I would say not a 16 either but probably an 18. The comments mentioned her lying about size giving them body dysmorphia. Here are the pictures from Rebecca's video. Sierra looks way bigger in this video than her own videos.
Holy shit. I know she always has herself in a flattering light but wow.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I just went and watched that Video because I was too curious!! And holy shit she looks HUGE. I really think that camera angle didn’t help.. but that just shows how big she really is. In that video she looked more like a size 18/20. Also her face was so puffy! I just hope she gets a grip of reality soon and changes her life style because she is headed down a dark road to a shit ton more of health problems. And the bigger she gets the harder it is going to be for her to do so.. she needs a wake up call!!!!

hanbanan123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hanbanan123 »

filmforever wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 9:43 pm
Will someone explain why tf she sells everything from her reviews on poshmark?? If she doesn't like the item, why doesn't she just return it?? She would get more money back returning it then selling it for retail/slightly below retail after poshmark takes 20%.... This has always confused me why doesn't she do a review keep the stuff she likes and return the rest. I get using poshmark for things you've worn/passed the return date but what
Its so she can write it off as a business expense, which has a tax break. Say she spends $100 on a pair of jeans and $100 on a dress for a video. She spent $200 on the video. She tries both on but but only wants to keep the jeans. If she returns the dress, then she only spends $100 on the video instead of $200. Now she can only say that $100 was taken as a business expense instead of $200.
When she puts in on poshmark, the proceeds go to charity, which is a tax write off. She sells the dress for $75. This $75 is money the buyer spent, Sierra has not contributed any of her money (or she matches it idk). That is another $75 that is tax deductible and reduces her income which could put her in a lower tax bracket. She pays a smaller percentage of her income on taxes without making any less money. That is an extra $275 of her income that has tax breaks.
This is not a jab, anyone who donates to a nonprofit gets a tax break of the amount they donated. Hoped this helped!

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Oh, Sierra. Where is that lovely young woman you were when you did your travel vlog from Montreal just a couple of years ago?

It's such a crazy thing. Being on YouTube has caused many people to thrive. It's also ruined people's lives. I'm looking at Sierra and I honestly think being on YouTube--and all it entails--is, literally, killing her.

Geez Louise. Here's to hoping she has a come to Jesus meeting with herself and starts documenting her putting her health and well being first and becoming a true role model for her stans.

purseaddict
Learner
Learner

Post by purseaddict »

hanbanan123 wrote:
filmforever wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 9:43 pm
Will someone explain why tf she sells everything from her reviews on poshmark?? If she doesn't like the item, why doesn't she just return it?? She would get more money back returning it then selling it for retail/slightly below retail after poshmark takes 20%.... This has always confused me why doesn't she do a review keep the stuff she likes and return the rest. I get using poshmark for things you've worn/passed the return date but what
Its so she can write it off as a business expense, which has a tax break. Say she spends $100 on a pair of jeans and $100 on a dress for a video. She spent $200 on the video. She tries both on but but only wants to keep the jeans. If she returns the dress, then she only spends $100 on the video instead of $200. Now she can only say that $100 was taken as a business expense instead of $200.
When she puts in on poshmark, the proceeds go to charity, which is a tax write off. She sells the dress for $75. This $75 is money the buyer spent, Sierra has not contributed any of her money (or she matches it idk). That is another $75 that is tax deductible and reduces her income which could put her in a lower tax bracket. She pays a smaller percentage of her income on taxes without making any less money. That is an extra $275 of her income that has tax breaks.
This is not a jab, anyone who donates to a nonprofit gets a tax break of the amount they donated. Hoped this helped!
Only the rich and upper middle class get tax breaks for donations. I had a bunch of Goodwill receipts and my accountant said I can't get anything for my donations. Just been donating to thrift stores for almost a decade and never got anything back.

purseaddict
Learner
Learner

Post by purseaddict »

Nootnoot1 wrote:
DarkStarrx wrote:
JpPanda wrote:I got recommended the Rebacca Black video called blacking out with Sierra Schultzzie today. It only has 10k views so not many people have seen it. In the comments some are calling her out for saying she is a size 14. Of course some of Sierra stans are there saying fat distributes differently on everyone that she could be a size 14 and its because she is short they say. I would say 5 foot 5 inches is not short but quite average. We can all see Sierra is not a 14 I would say not a 16 either but probably an 18. The comments mentioned her lying about size giving them body dysmorphia. Here are the pictures from Rebecca's video. Sierra looks way bigger in this video than her own videos.
Holy shit. I know she always has herself in a flattering light but wow.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I just went and watched that Video because I was too curious!! And holy shit she looks HUGE. I really think that camera angle didn’t help.. but that just shows how big she really is. In that video she looked more like a size 18/20. Also her face was so puffy! I just hope she gets a grip of reality soon and changes her life style because she is headed down a dark road to a shit ton more of health problems. And the bigger she gets the harder it is going to be for her to do so.. she needs a wake up call!!!!
It's her without her slimming filters . Tbf, cameras add weight to people especially if it's a wide angle lens.

diomia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by diomia »

Tossing in my suggestion for the next thread name since it's almost that time:

Dictator Schultzzie: Fat & Happy

magela
Lurker
Lurker

Post by magela »

"Sierra Schiltzzie: if it zips it fits"
It's so lame that's her angle now, just because an xl "fits", doesn't mean that's how it whas supposed to fit, it specially doesn't mean it's flattering. Just like somebody said earlier, she doesn't know what looks good anymore, since she's so incredibly focused on squeezing herself inside a size 14 at all costs.

Return to “Sierra Schultzzie”