Sierra and the Curls of Deception - Part 11

abahney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Sierra and the Curls of Deception - Part 11

Post by abahney »

Seriously the way she treats him, I have no idea how they are still married. The whole 'letting him play COD' is batshit. It's his house too and if he wants to play instead of some stupid task she wants him to do....

My husband is a gamer (used to play legitimately professionally) and the only time I get pissed bout the games is when he totally neglects something. If I ever pulled a 'let him play' we never would have been married.

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by GossipCat »

GimmeTheTeaSis wrote:This is more so petty of me but idc, but the way her mouth moves when she talks annoys the hell out of me. Idk how to explain it, but her mouth is always in a frown and her lips move all around and she spits up alot as shes talking. especially since she constantly has the camera up against her face as she goes on her manic rants.
I also hate how she says certain words, like she has a slight lisp or something, idk. "Yeshhturday" for example.

I just hate her, so I think every thing she does that I would normally look past, annoys me very much since it's her Image
Yes I know exactly what you mean and I totally agree. It's like she does extra to look as ugly as she can. How does she look at herself in her videos and think she looks okay?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

rosegoldenkitten
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by rosegoldenkitten »

The freaking WALLPAPER. My god, I totally feel Stephen. Why would you stick shitty sticker wallpaper on the walls of a new, expensive house?!? She really is a child who just wants what she wants, not caring if it’s fine right or it it’s actually a good idea. She was told it was going to be difficult and then of course Stephen has to help because he KNOWS she’s going to mess up their new house’s walls. She infuriated me.

I also second the fact that the way her youth moves makes me feel uncomfortable for some weird reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nugget1231
Debater
Debater

Post by Nugget1231 »

Pearl+sweetie wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:25 pm
I am 100% convinced they hired movers. I was looking at the vlogs and thinking even with two of the most hard-working people out there, this would be a huge challenge for only two people with the number of things they owned, and if Sierra won't even put up her small wall projects, I don't see her moving furniture or tons of boxes for days straight.
I think y’all are on to something... I remember helping move my sister with my dad one summer and she didn’t have a lot of stuff but damn that was hard work! I can’t imagine Sierra doing that. And if she did I bet she wouldn’t shut up about how *sore* she was from moving all by themselves, but I don’t think she’s mentioned it (Although I don’t watch her vlogs because I can’t stand to listen to her scream at the camera for more than 2 minutes).

18conhea
Learner
Learner

Post by 18conhea »

Okay, I guess I have nothing in my life because I have more to complain about.

In the vlog, she bought snacks for her 24 hour bathroom video - she bought pringles and gummies! It's just crazy to me that she tries to pretend that she eats healthily when those are the snacks she opts for (especially because she's not going to be getting much movement). Idk chips and fried food make me feel sick since shifting to a more healthy diet. I guess I have a different scale of healthy vs. unhealthy, but if I were spending an evening in one room, I probably would have gotten grapes, veggies/hummus and maybe some rice cakes. It says a lot to me that those are her defaults.

eunoia
Talker
Talker

Post by eunoia »

For Sierra to have predominantly ALL of the closet and drawer space filled with her clothes... she chooses to wear the same thing every single day. A plain hollister T-shirt and those paperbag jeans........... Stephen really only has that little room, until she stomps in and tells him she needs it for her channel.

I’m kind of over how she times out everything they do in their home (like timing out when she’s going to LET her husband play his game), and I’m tired of hearing about this jacuzzi/spa that she’s obsessed with getting in. I think Stephen is tired of hearing about this spa date every night too. We get it you own one!!!!!!

Amii1024
Informer
Informer

Post by Amii1024 »

eunoia wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:59 am
For Sierra to have predominantly ALL of the closet and drawer space filled with her clothes... she chooses to wear the same thing every single day. A plain hollister T-shirt and those paperbag jeans........... Stephen really only has that little room, until she stomps in and tells him she needs it for her channel.

I’m kind of over how she times out everything they do in their home (like timing out when she’s going to LET her husband play his game), and I’m tired of hearing about this jacuzzi/spa that she’s obsessed with getting in. I think Stephen is tired of hearing about this spa date every night too. We get it you own one!!!!!!

Yep this is what I don’t understand, she is supposed to be a fashion kween yet doesn’t wear anything but those paper bag jeans. She reminds me of a toddler that refuses to wear anything but her favorite outfit. Actually a lot of things she does reminds me of a toddler. lol. Take the snacks she bought for her 24 hour video as someone else mentioned.

I forgot to say this the other day, but I think with the fabletics she hopes she will get a featured collection someday.. you know like Demi Lovato has... I can so see that in her head. She probably thinks she’ll get a hollister collection too for that matter.

kay815
Learner
Learner

Post by kay815 »

She’s so ass hurt about ppl saying her body hair is gross
My opinion: I don’t like body hair/ how it feels so I remove it. Idc what others do, but I don’t wanna see it either. Nor do I find it attractive, but my opinion shouldn’t effect someone who keeps it. Do you, it’s not like we’re gunna end up in a relationship lol.

Amii1024
Informer
Informer

Post by Amii1024 »

Sierra Schultzzie: The red velvet Oreo in a sea of Supremes

berrymonster
Debater
Debater

Post by berrymonster »

Sierra the Pillsbury Dough-Brat

(harsh, but it came to me in a dream, I can't help what my subconscious conjures up)

mbn_0310
Talker
Talker

Post by mbn_0310 »

Sierra Shultzzzie: Locked down, Sized up

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer