Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Schultzzie: 1 million flaws cuz I can't stop drinking Claws - Part 8

Post by youallsuckxoxo »

ashleigh1 wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:40 am
youallsuckxoxo wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:32 am
This thread would improve so much if the whole fat shaming just stopped. There is so much more to drag her on that the fact that she’s gained weight. Bad thumbnails, lazy videos, weird editing, lying about her size, her pronunciation of words etc. There’s really no reason to post screenshots from videos calling her fat and how she looks pregnant because AGAIN women with PCOS carry excess stomach fat!! It’s a known fact!! Also I find the comments about “poor Stephen didn’t know what he was getting into, how is he okay with her looking like that” so sad because like he married Sierra because he loves her? I’m sure weight gain isn’t going to change that? Also as a couple you go through it with each other and the current state of ones body doesn’t need to be the permanent one and implying that she can’t be loved because she’s bigger than she was when they got married is so so awful. She’s let on that her weight gain has upset her and she didn’t understand it (PCOS PPL!!!) and I’m sure Stephen has done nothing but be supportive and loving and she deserves that!! Fat people can still be loved and attractive lmao??? I just wish y’all would gossip about more annoying things about her than the fact that she has a big stomach which SHE KNOWS. Plus whoever posted that comparison of her from a couple years ago, she’s admitted to HEAVILY photoshopping old pictures so not a great comparison. She’s obviously a lot smaller at the time that pic was taken but not to the level she had everyone believe.
Hi Sierra/Stephen/Skylar/anyone else she pays to be up her arse
LMFAO what part of my post do you disagree with? Fat people cant be loved or attractive? Stephen is just absolutely DISTRAUGHT over his wife’s weight gain and is signing divorce papers? PCOS causes specific symptoms and manifestation? Jeez you seem like a nice person

dilmatorres
Informer
Informer

Post by dilmatorres »

youallsuckxoxo wrote:
ashleigh1 wrote:
youallsuckxoxo wrote:
This thread would improve so much if the whole fat shaming just stopped. There is so much more to drag her on that the fact that she’s gained weight. Bad thumbnails, lazy videos, weird editing, lying about her size, her pronunciation of words etc. There’s really no reason to post screenshots from videos calling her fat and how she looks pregnant because AGAIN women with PCOS carry excess stomach fat!! It’s a known fact!! Also I find the comments about “poor Stephen didn’t know what he was getting into, how is he okay with her looking like that” so sad because like he married Sierra because he loves her? I’m sure weight gain isn’t going to change that? Also as a couple you go through it with each other and the current state of ones body doesn’t need to be the permanent one and implying that she can’t be loved because she’s bigger than she was when they got married is so so awful. She’s let on that her weight gain has upset her and she didn’t understand it (PCOS PPL!!!) and I’m sure Stephen has done nothing but be supportive and loving and she deserves that!! Fat people can still be loved and attractive lmao??? I just wish y’all would gossip about more annoying things about her than the fact that she has a big stomach which SHE KNOWS. Plus whoever posted that comparison of her from a couple years ago, she’s admitted to HEAVILY photoshopping old pictures so not a great comparison. She’s obviously a lot smaller at the time that pic was taken but not to the level she had everyone believe.
LMFAO what part of my post do you disagree with? Fat people cant be loved or attractive? Stephen is just absolutely DISTRAUGHT over his wife’s weight gain and is signing divorce papers? PCOS causes specific symptoms and manifestation? Jeez you seem like a nice person
Funny that this person instantly mention weight, when I post pictures I just talk about the clothes and how she still is lying about her size. Image
Anyway Hi sierra /skyler/stephen dont try to moderate tought.

Enviado desde mi FIG-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

youallsuckxoxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by youallsuckxoxo »

dilmatorres wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:01 am
youallsuckxoxo wrote:
ashleigh1 wrote:
youallsuckxoxo wrote:
Funny that this person instantly mention weight, when I post pictures I just talk about the clothes and how she still is lying about her size. Image

Are you dumb...? How did I instantly mention weight? My original post about her weight and was directed at people who do comment on her weight because I find it unnecessary and kinda boring when there’s more to gossip about (fashion nova try on thumbnail?? Ew) I literally mentioned her lying about her size as something more interesting to talk about than her weight gain. Funny how when I mention that maybe going after someone for their weight gain or implying that their husband is disgusted with their body, you thought it was so far fetched that it would have to be someone close to her. Come on :FU:

abahney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abahney »

youallsuckxoxo wrote:
I dont disagree that some of the weight shit should stop

BUT

If she didn't lie about every second of her life her weight wouldn't be an issue. She's only recently acknowledged that she has gained weight and is acting like it's 10 or 15 pounds. And she is still lying about her size. Girlfriend is not a 14, not even a 16.

And when she makes her BRAND about fashion and being a mid sized girl, her weight is a legitimate talking point

dilmatorres
Informer
Informer

Post by dilmatorres »

youallsuckxoxo wrote:
dilmatorres wrote:
youallsuckxoxo wrote:
ashleigh1 wrote:
youallsuckxoxo wrote:

Are you dumb...? How did I instantly mention weight? My original post about her weight and was directed at people who do comment on her weight because I find it unnecessary and kinda boring when there’s more to gossip about (fashion nova try on thumbnail?? Ew) I literally mentioned her lying about her size as something more interesting to talk about than her weight gain. Funny how when I mention that maybe going after someone for their weight gain or implying that their husband is disgusted with their body, you thought it was so far fetched that it would have to be someone close to her. Come on :FU:
All that was already mentioned and everyone can talk about anything they don't like about sierra nobody was fat shaming acording to the rules anyway and please dont insult I never insult you in the first placeImage is just that it looks that you are defending sierra or are one or her fans.

youallsuckxoxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by youallsuckxoxo »

dilmatorres wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:51 am
youallsuckxoxo wrote:
dilmatorres wrote:
youallsuckxoxo wrote:
ashleigh1 wrote:

All that was already mentioned and everyone can talk about anything they don't like about sierra nobody was fat shaming acording to the rules anyway and please dont insult I never insult you in the first placeImage is just that it looks that you are defending sierra or are one or her fans.

Posting a photo of someone to make fun of them and their weight is completely different than saying this top or dress etc doesn’t look good on her, one is acceptable and the other is truly just fat shaming and making unnecessary comments about someone’s appearance. As I said there are so many more things to discuss and not like about other other than the fact that she’s gained weight. I AM defending her against some of the things you guys say (especially comments about Stephen not being attracted to her any more or being disappointed with how she turned out after marriage cause those comments
Are just horrible things to say and not “gossip” like you guys claim. Just because I’m defending her or seem like a fan doesn’t mean anything? A few people on here have claimed to still be a fan of her and her content, myself included but that doesn’t mean I don’t dislike some of the things she does.

PabloLouise
Learner
Learner

Post by PabloLouise »

:o
Cheryl Blossom wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:51 pm
I really with Haute Le Mode had included her in the Streamys video. She needs a serious fashion roasting. Although I can understand not putting her in the video because her stans would take any criticism as fat shaming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He would call her plus size and talk how there’s better options for plus size women

dilmatorres
Informer
Informer

Post by dilmatorres »

youallsuckxoxo wrote:
dilmatorres wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:51 am
youallsuckxoxo wrote:
dilmatorres wrote:
youallsuckxoxo wrote: LMFAO what part of my post do you disagree with? Fat people cant be loved or attractive? Stephen is just absolutely DISTRAUGHT over his wife’s weight gain and is signing divorce papers? PCOS causes specific symptoms and manifestation? Jeez you seem like a nice person

Posting a photo of someone to make fun of them and their weight is completely different than saying this top or dress etc doesn’t look good on her, one is acceptable and the other is truly just fat shaming and making unnecessary comments about someone’s appearance. As I said there are so many more things to discuss and not like about other other than the fact that she’s gained weight. I AM defending her against some of the things you guys say (especially comments about Stephen not being attracted to her any more or being disappointed with how she turned out after marriage cause those comments
Are just horrible things to say and not “gossip” like you guys claim. Just because I’m defending her or seem like a fan doesn’t mean anything? A few people on here have claimed to still be a fan of her and her content, myself included but that doesn’t mean I don’t dislike some of the things she does.
As long as is not violating the rules let people write about whatever they hate about Sierra, if someone does fat shame in one of the post let the admi to his/her work and remove it, or complain directly to the forum if you want. Image

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Her weight gain and body are absolutely relevant when she promotes herself as a guide on intutitive eating and makes portions videos.

A lot of people would be really turned off on the idea of intuitive eating or eating normal portions to satiety looking at her body if they are dieters and nervous about giving that up.

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

Sierra can be whatever size she wants, the problem is that she is constantly lying about her size and life habits.

Das_Metrum
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Das_Metrum »

I can't believe she gave the golden dress a 9/10. The fabric looked like a garbage bag.

Post by Guest »

God. This girl is annoying.

I am a new Carrie Dayton follower and I only watched a few of Sierra’s videos because they would often collaborate. Now I know why they get along so well. Carrie is just a less manic version of Sierra but is just as in denial about her size. 🙄

lbargo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lbargo »

Just a minor gripe about Sierra's Curly Girl journey but around the 4 minute mark of vlogmas day 19 she is talking about how she is going to do CGM for 30 days for a video and is going to fully commit but then says there will be one day when she will have her hair straightened for a photoshoot. Heat styling and straightening your hair is not part of the curly girl method and she will essentially be starting from zero once she does that. If she needs to have her hair straightened for her shoot, she should start the 30 days of CGM after, not have it be a whoopsie in the middle. Just another example of her half assed approach to things.

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

Can we stop getting moderated by non-mods? Especially suspect as they are always newbies.

Post by Guest »

Denise0211 wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:41 am
Can we stop getting moderated by non-mods? Especially suspect as they are always newbies.
Thank you! <3

Lol, it’s not enough for them to defend and mollycoddle Sierra on her own socials, they have to come over here and do it too. GTFOY and go start a rave thread for ya trash eating girl that pretends to be a 14.

dilmatorres
Informer
Informer

Post by dilmatorres »

poshspice88 wrote:
Denise02delete1 wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:41 am
Thank you! <3

Lol, it’s not enough for them to defend and mollycoddle Sierra on her own socials, they have to come over here and do it too. GTFOY and go start a rave thread for ya trash eating girl that pretends to be a 14.
Exactly, like I mention earlier is not fat shaming acording to the rules so the mod wouldn't remove coments about sierra's weight , nothing you could do about it to moderate, complain to the forum if you want, tought Image

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

strawberryx3 wrote:What Stephen thought he was getting vs. what he actually got
I don’t know why it’s on her to stay fit for a dude. He also gained a lot of weight. They are both unhealthy

BeautyAndBrains711
Learner
Learner

Post by BeautyAndBrains711 »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:51 am
I don’t know why it’s on her to stay fit for a dude. He also gained a lot of weight. They are both unhealthy

She is still pretty now, but she was absolutely STUNNING before! Such pretty hair

Post by Guest »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:51 am

Someone mentioned this on Carrie’s thread and I figure it’s pretty relevant here. There is no way that her massive weight gain was JUST from her PCOS. Clearly Stephen has gained weight, too, unless partner weight gain is one of the side effects of PCOS.

I am sympathetic about weight to a degree and I know how difficult it is to watch what you eat, but freaking own it and stop telling everyone you’re a couple sizes smaller than you actually are.

dilmatorres
Informer
Informer

Post by dilmatorres »

adel220 wrote:
Cheryl Blossom wrote:

Someone mentioned this on Carrie’s thread and I figure it’s pretty relevant here. There is no way that her massive weight gain was JUST from her PCOS. Clearly Stephen has gained weight, too, unless partner weight gain is one of the side effects of PCOS.

I am sympathetic about weight to a degree and I know how difficult it is to watch what you eat, but freaking own it and stop telling everyone you’re a couple sizes smaller than you actually are.
They both have an un healthy lifestyle, nor sierra or steven cook so they eat out a lot and snack quiet often, sierra said she goes to the gym but steven doesn't exercise I think it will be better for both to change their lifestyle, both of them cooking and planing meals together, and doing outdoor activities and excersing, it could help their marriage also,I wonder why the dietitian sierra is seeing havent mention anything like that yet.

Return to “Sierra Schultzzie”