Sierra Schultzzie: Size 20 by 2020 - Part 6

doveinabottle
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Schultzzie: Size 20 by 2020 - Part 6

Post by doveinabottle »

Just want to put it out there for everyone: please don't compare yourselves to Sierra and the BS she spews about her size. She lies.

Stripecatscooler
Learner
Learner

Post by Stripecatscooler »

She took "Follower of jesus" off her bio right after it was being discussed here.

VickyS
Informer
Informer

Post by VickyS »

war-country wrote:
Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 8.21.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 8.21.14 PM.png
Well, we cannot deny the size change.
Wow, that was only 8 months apart ... she is gaining weight like crazy! I mean we all knew she was but seeing that difference in that little amount of time is just scary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VickyS
Informer
Informer

Post by VickyS »

Stripecatscooler wrote:She took "Follower of jesus" off her bio right after it was being discussed here.
It’s because she is trying to act all cool like she doesn’t know this forum exists and keeps sweeping all her lies under the rug. But I bet in reality she is freaking out we are discussing all her lies and problematic choices ... it’s all good Sierra .... the truth always comes to light .. ALWAYS ...Image

neveahisadancer
Debater
Debater

Sierra Schultzzie: Size 20 by 2020 - Part 6

Post by neveahisadancer »

She’s on live now. Wonder if she’ll address the ~accusations. But it’s bedtime for me! You can’t go to sleep to that noise.

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by barrol o monkeys »

usecodejacattack20delete7 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:19 pm
barrol o monkeys wrote:
fizzwizzdelete2 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:56 am
btw, offtopic but not really... thanks for introducing me to swolenormous... his shit is entertaining.

you look great in the pikachu... but i really don't know how the hell she got it on... i wonder if she buys multiple... returns one and sells the other?
That could be for some things, but for the pikachu costume I believe it only goes up to an xl.

Thank you to everyone that says I looked good in it! Means a lot! *Just wish it didn't show the entirety of my undies or became an immediate thong. Lmao* <3 <3 <3 <3 :love2: :love2: :love2:
Could you use fashion tape to keep it from moving?

Seeing the comparison was shocking but seeing it all together is just insane. Thank you for doing that whomever did it. I’m floored. She has to be wearing shapewear to have that stomach and it be so smooth OR she’s pregnant and trying to hide it.
I'm not sure, I'll need to get some and test it.

I don't think she's pregnant yet, no way, she would have made a big deal out of it. Sure either has a beer belly, or maybe because she's an apple shape and she's gaining weight so fat the lumps and bumps haven't caught up to get quite yet. Although it is completely obvious that she was wearing shape wear in this video, if I'm remembering correctly I'm bikinis her belly does she kinda smooth. Could be Photoshop, but that's just my thought.

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

I came on to make some stupid comment on her Shane merch review, but got so overwhelmed with the recent pages...in particular, that poor girl who is 5' 5" 220 lbs and Sierra and Carrie make her wonder if she should think she's good where she is? That is literally THE PROBLEM with Sierra. I kind of feel sad and don't know what to say except how sad a legacy that is. "Hey world! My impact is making overweight people think they are doing just fine and don't need to move more or make healthier choices!" I don't agree with shaming, but I don't agree with facilitating.

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

Could her head be up Shane’s ass anymore? Who thinks she got some early access thing to the merch? Also no Sierra the xl fits just fine.

bunny__
Informer
Informer

Post by bunny__ »

Zomgshields wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:43 pm
Non of her brutality honest videos never feel brutality honest 😂 she always gives them high reviews like she doesn’t wanna get on any of there bad sides like she kisses all of there asses 😂
Considering Shane has shouted her out on his insta a couple of times, who wants to bet she rushed out this brutality honest review to see if he'll shout her out again and get his followers to follow her and get her to 1 mil faster lmao

kayla1112
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kayla1112 »

Sorry if this was already discussed, but I just skimmed through her latest podcast and right after Carrie complains that forever21 keeps wanting to work with her but she wont do it because their clothes dont fit her quite right, Sierra claims that Victoria Secret keeps reaching out wanting to sponsor her.
that's probably the hardest thing to believe, there's plenty of actual "mid size" fashion YouTubers out there that Victoria Secret would work with over her, if they were planning on branching out their sizes I doubt they'd go allllll the way to her size.

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

abahney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abahney »

kayla1112 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:45 am
Sorry if this was already discussed, but I just skimmed through her latest podcast and right after Carrie complains that forever21 keeps wanting to work with her but she wont do it because their clothes dont fit her quite right, Sierra claims that Victoria Secret keeps reaching out wanting to sponsor her.
that's probably the hardest thing to believe, there's plenty of actual "mid size" fashion YouTubers out there that Victoria Secret would work with over her, if they were planning on branching out their sizes I doubt they'd go allllll the way to her size. Image

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk
There is no fucking way VS is reaching out to her. None. They don't give a shit about even midsized people, good grief

cici2020
Debater
Debater

Post by cici2020 »

It’s probably VS pink which I swear will work with anyone. Like random girls from my college who have a shit ton of Instagram followers have worked with them. But also idk why they would work with her bc I feel like they are really going for the college vibe.

loli189
Informer
Informer

Post by loli189 »

Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:44 pm
piinkfleeky wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:03 am
Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:20 am
Does anyone else watch clevver? One of their segments is to try on different pairs of X in the 4 sizes of the girls which are S - XL and the respective number.

In today’s comments I saw this and started cackling.
which one of them is even the XL? is my view of what XL looks like warped by watching sierra and carrie claim to be XLs? they all look smaller than both of them..
Same girls in bathing suits. Drew (AA girl) is a size bigger that Erin (2nd from left red hair) but looks smaller which I find interesting
Part of it is probably breast size. For example, I have a 25 inch waist and have quite a narrow frame so I'm a small, sometimes an extra small in my bottom half but my boobs are a D cup so in a lot of bikinis I'd be a medium. I have to say it's crazy that Sierra claims to be an XL looking at the XL girl here.
ThAt'S mY oPiNiOn :?

AllTheYT
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AllTheYT »

you guys. if she posts her bff shane dawson's merch on her poshmark I'll diiiie.

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

In Sierra's latest pod Carrie mentions that the average American woman is now a size 16-18 so therefore they are still mid-sized fashion vloggers. That's not how that works. The average American woman is fat now, and wearing plus sizes. Carrie and Sierra are also PLUS-SIZED. Just because society as a whole is getting fatter, doesn't mean the range of what's considered healthy has changed.

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by piinkfleeky »

kdoggy21 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:32 am
In Sierra's latest pod Carrie mentions that the average American woman is now a size 16-18 so therefore they are still mid-sized fashion vloggers. That's not how that works. The average American woman is fat now, and wearing plus sizes. Carrie and Sierra are also PLUS-SIZED. Just because society as a whole is getting fatter, doesn't mean the range of what's considered healthy has changed.
good luck convincing them or any other person of this :roll:
i mentioned on carrier's thread that it'd be great if they tried vintage sizes vs. moderns sizes, then try and say it's the clothes that are wrong when clothing has literally changed so much due to society getting fatter that as a modern size 4, my vintage size is 8-10. they'd lose their fucking minds and have a breakdown if they actually went for it.

abahney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abahney »

piinkfleeky wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:18 am
kdoggy21 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:32 am
good luck convincing them or any other person of this :roll:
i mentioned on carrier's thread that it'd be great if they tried vintage sizes vs. moderns sizes, then try and say it's the clothes that are wrong when clothing has literally changed so much due to society getting fatter that as a modern size 4, my vintage size is 8-10. they'd lose their fucking minds and have a breakdown if they actually went for it.
Would they even be able to find anything? I know being fat isn't new, but was so much more rare back then

jlm1995
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jlm1995 »

Stripecatscooler wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:05 pm
She took "Follower of jesus" off her bio right after it was being discussed here.
Wow, she really hates when anyone has something negative to say about her. She's always deleting or changing things that are brought up here (ie: deleting those videos with the clothes she posted on fb). She's nowhere near as confident as she claims to be and it's actually pretty sad

Post by Guest »

Juniperjustice wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:47 pm
Aluminumfoilcat wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:40 pm
Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:58 pm
Someone mentioned the AE dress code. So here are two screenshots....one size 12 models and one size 22.

I’m a little confused. The curvy jean looks like a larger jean than the regular....are there multiple size charts? Does each cut of jean have a different size chart? Is Sierra saying oh I’m a 14 but it’s a curvy fit cut?
Sierra looks a whoooooole lot closer to a 22 than a 12, damn.

While I agree that wasn’t the point of showing the two sizes-how can one size look completely different? How is a size 12 skinny a size 12 but the size 12 curvy looks like an 18. That’s what the point was. Is Sierra wearing a size (whatever insert number here bc it’s not relevant to this question) and it’s really this curvy, super stretchy bs? That’s what I wanted to know. Or ask rather.
I have a few pairs of the AE curvy jeans, and each time I go the sales associates encourage me to size down for the curvy style jeans. So maybe that’s why the sizing looks off

Ok so say you are a size 10 and for a curvy to size down to an 8....then yes the curvy jeans are bigger. They’re a 12 masquerading as a 10? That’s annoying. BUT further reason why tags shouldn’t matter. It should be like Europe does with the waist size as the number.

Aluminumfoilcat
Debater
Debater

Post by Aluminumfoilcat »

Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:47 pm
Aluminumfoilcat wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:40 pm
Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:58 pm
Someone mentioned the AE dress code. So here are two screenshots....one size 12 models and one size 22.

I’m a little confused. The curvy jean looks like a larger jean than the regular....are there multiple size charts? Does each cut of jean have a different size chart? Is Sierra saying oh I’m a 14 but it’s a curvy fit cut?
Sierra looks a whoooooole lot closer to a 22 than a 12, damn.

While I agree that wasn’t the point of showing the two sizes-how can one size look completely different? How is a size 12 skinny a size 12 but the size 12 curvy looks like an 18. That’s what the point was. Is Sierra wearing a size (whatever insert number here bc it’s not relevant to this question) and it’s really this curvy, super stretchy bs? That’s what I wanted to know. Or ask rather.
I think when you carry your weight disproportionately it affects the way you look. The curvy models have much bigger hips/butt so they look bigger. Also people have said the curvy line is sized much bigger so people can wear a size or two smaller than they would in the non-curvy line.
Also I think Sierra's huge gut makes her look bigger than she is, if you get what I mean. She's of course gained a lot of weight in the past two years, but so much of it going to her stomach and making it stick out like Santa Claus makes her look even bigger. I think if she measured herself, her waist would be like a size 20 measurement but boobs and hips would be 16-18. She'd never tell her measurements on camera though so I'm just talking out of my ass.

Return to “Sierra Schultzzie”