Sierra Schultzzie: Size 20 by 2020 - Part 6

killerp4yne
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Schultzzie: Size 20 by 2020 - Part 6

Post by killerp4yne »

1998 wrote:I'm not comfortable with the way her body is discussed on here. I do want to say one thing though, and that is that I'm disappointed about her endorsing Shane Dawson and his series with J*. There are so many horrible things about Jeffree, and I feel like at this point, everyone knows about it.
What about the way her body is discussed are you uncomfortable with?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

jlm1995
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by jlm1995 »

delete998 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:51 pm
I'm not comfortable with the way her body is discussed on here. I do want to say one thing though, and that is that I'm disappointed about her endorsing Shane Dawson and his series with J*. There are so many horrible things about Jeffree, and I feel like at this point, everyone knows about it.
This thread is not about bashing her body at all. Many of us have said that there is nothing wrong with her body. The issue we have is that she consistently lies about her body shape and size, which has been proven multiple times. It's the complete opposite of body positivity

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kittykat94 »

Came across this post and this comment in a weight loss group I’m in on FB. Do people really still think Sierra eats healthy? Especially after watching her “eating only the recommended serving size” in which all she consumes are processed carbs? ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dilmatorres
Informer
Informer

Post by dilmatorres »

kittykat94 wrote:Came across this post and this comment in a weight loss group I’m in on FB. Do people really still think Sierra eats healthy? Especially after watching her “eating only the recommended serving size” in which all she consumes are processed carbs? ImageImage

Image Yeah based on that logic I can drink coke and eat cookies and Pringles everday because those are the foods that make me feel good Image, I will be Sierra size if I eat intuitively like her though. Luckily I try to eat plenty of all in moderation that is the best for my diet and the most logical thing to do.

Enviado desde mi FIG-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

dilmatorres
Informer
Informer

Post by dilmatorres »

Image Her make up looks like an instagram filter, ImageImageImageImage

Wombat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wombat »

dilmatorres wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:52 pm
Image Yeah based on that logic I can drink coke and eat cookies and Pringles everday because those are the foods that make me feel good Image, I will be Sierra size if I eat intuitively like her though. Luckily I try to eat plenty of all in moderation that is the best for my diet and the most logical thing to do.

One thing that has been making me think since that serving size video is that intuitive eating only really works if you're actively thinking about the kind of food you're eating. If I have a day where I'm making sure I'm sticking to healthier options, focusing on fibre-rich foods, getting plenty of veg, ensuring I have sources of protein, etc. I don't overeat and will intuitively take in the right amount for my body - I'll eat when hungry, and stay full for hours.
If I'm eating junk? I'll "intuitively" eat junk all bloody day as I'll be hungry again so quickly. And that's without factoring in boredom eating, which very much sets in if you've not got work or activity to keep your mind & body occupied.

Post by Guest »

barrol o monkeys wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:11 am
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:56 am
btw, offtopic but not really... thanks for introducing me to swolenormous... his shit is entertaining.

you look great in the pikachu... but i really don't know how the hell she got it on... i wonder if she buys multiple... returns one and sells the other?
That could be for some things, but for the pikachu costume I believe it only goes up to an xl.

Thank you to everyone that says I looked good in it! Means a lot! *Just wish it didn't show the entirety of my undies or became an immediate thong. Lmao* <3 <3 <3 <3 :love2: :love2: :love2:
Could you use fashion tape to keep it from moving?

Seeing the comparison was shocking but seeing it all together is just insane. Thank you for doing that whomever did it. I’m floored. She has to be wearing shapewear to have that stomach and it be so smooth OR she’s pregnant and trying to hide it.

Post by Guest »

dilmatorres wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:31 am
Blahblah96 wrote:as if she said “this is an XL so it’s a bit loose on me”
girl in what world?!! It’s straining over her stomach and hips! Image

Its actually quiet tight Image even worse if it is an oversize fit because of the length I think it is supossed to be oversize, maybe 2 ot 1 size more will fit her better.

Shane is insecure and self conscious of his weight so o could see him wanting an oversized hoodie and don’t these people usually make their mercy clothing in line with their personal preferences?

diomia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by diomia »

kittykat94 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:29 pm
Came across this post and this comment in a weight loss group I’m in on FB. Do people really still think Sierra eats healthy? Especially after watching her “eating only the recommended serving size” in which all she consumes are processed carbs? ImageImage

I'm sorry... "Run faster"?

She doesn't run anywhere for anything with any speed. In fact she really likes saying how much she hates cardio. And we have no evidence of her lifting heavy.

I hate this whole "eat what makes you feel good thing" You know what makes me feel really good? A heaping order of Chinese food and a coke. But do you know what's actually better for me and makes me feel actually good and not bloated/gross afterward? Garlicky sheet pan chicken and root vegetables. And I can eat more of that for the same amount of calories as the Chinese food, but I don't need to because it's filling. And what's better than coke? (I mean, nothing really, but what makes me feel better than coke?) Water. I've had times I haven't realized how truly thirsty I am until I've downed half of my nalgene bottle with lunch. Going to the gym is far better for stress relief than food ever could be. It's more effort to go to the gym after a rough day at work vs stopping at a drive through, but it's so much more worth it.

I believe intuitive eating works, but not if your eating is disordered to begin with, and Sierra has been very open about having disordered eating/body image. This is just the other end of the spectrum for her.

Juniperjustice
Learner
Learner

Post by Juniperjustice »

diomia wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:38 pm
kittykat94 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:29 pm

I'm sorry... "Run faster"?

She doesn't run anywhere for anything with any speed. In fact she really likes saying how much she hates cardio. And we have no evidence of her lifting heavy.

I hate this whole "eat what makes you feel good thing" You know what makes me feel really good? A heaping order of Chinese food and a coke. But do you know what's actually better for me and makes me feel actually good and not bloated/gross afterward? Garlicky sheet pan chicken and root vegetables. And I can eat more of that for the same amount of calories as the Chinese food, but I don't need to because it's filling. And what's better than coke? (I mean, nothing really, but what makes me feel better than coke?) Water. I've had times I haven't realized how truly thirsty I am until I've downed half of my nalgene bottle with lunch. Going to the gym is far better for stress relief than food ever could be. It's more effort to go to the gym after a rough day at work vs stopping at a drive through, but it's so much more worth it.

I believe intuitive eating works, but not if your eating is disordered to begin with, and Sierra has been very open about having disordered eating/body image. This is just the other end of the spectrum for her.
This line took me out LMAO

Post by Guest »

delete998 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:51 pm
I'm not comfortable with the way her body is discussed on here. I do want to say one thing though, and that is that I'm disappointed about her endorsing Shane Dawson and his series with J*. There are so many horrible things about Jeffree, and I feel like at this point, everyone knows about it.
Sounds like a personal problem. Many of us have said, to exhaustion, that it’s about her lies. Many of us said, to exhaustion, that we are sizes 12, 14, 16 and so on. We spot the lies and are here to discuss it.

If you have an issue with who she’s endorsed, take it up with her.

Post by Guest »

Someone mentioned the AE dress code. So here are two screenshots....one size 12 models and one size 22.

I’m a little confused. The curvy jean looks like a larger jean than the regular....are there multiple size charts? Does each cut of jean have a different size chart? Is Sierra saying oh I’m a 14 but it’s a curvy fit cut?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

addy8bogey
Stalker
Stalker

Post by addy8bogey »

Frequent lurker, first time poster.

I am amazed that Sierra can believe she is healthy. It might not be showing up in her labs yet, but with her weight gain and eating habits she is in for a world of hurt. People usually focus on heart disease or diabetes, but I rarely hear anyone mention one of the fastest growing obesity-related diseases in the US - non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. If her doc isn’t checking her liver enzymes...

She is also placing undue strain on her joints that will show up as she gets older. Her lungs...all of her internal organs are being squished by fat.

I’m her height and I have struggled with my weight for the past few years. I wear a 16 at 215 lbs. I would really be surprised if she fits into a 16.

It is really to bad that no one cares enough about her to be honest with her about the health consequences she is placing upon herself by poor eating habits.

nucleararms
Stalker
Stalker

Post by nucleararms »

Good lord the new video. I'll admit I'm hate-watching at this point but seriously?!

I wear a size 12 or equivalent in jeans and I normally buy unisex tees in a small for something form fitted or a medium for a regular comfy fit. And my boobs are not small either. A XL unisex tshirt on me is truly a dress. I cannot stand that this chick is making me question what I look like because of her absolutely absurd claims.

Savannah1727
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Savannah1727 »

Hey Guyssss!!
So I have a few things to say- I’ve been watching Sierra for a long time and it’s for sure that this thread is getting to her or someone she knows. She’s trying to sweep up all of the dirt that is settling

Y’all mentioned her relationship with Carrie and the NEXT DAY, they had a informal girls day, maybe it was JUST luck.

Anyways- one thing I’m noticing is about how Sierra has completely changed and is having these weird personality outbursts at times and doesn’t realize it. She’s been talking with her mouth in a really over exaggerated way- which could be a sign of maybe a mental illness being present without doing anything to take care of it. I’m a behavioral therapist so I deal with analyzing people all day. Sierra is using her friends for validation, and in reality her channel has NOTHING to do with body positivity- it’s all about people worshiping her because she doesn’t “fit in”. I’m assuming she didn’t fit in well in high school and is now using this platform to act the way she wish she could have back then. She’s also rushing in planning for a BABY when she sits around, films videos, lives in clutter, neglects herself AND her husband.
Little things like her not caring about shaving, showering, taking care of herself beyond what she thinks is “healthy”, proves she settles and thinks marriage is an escape from having to present yourself properly to your man/wife.

Like look at this picture of her saying the word “SO” when justifying her being fucking late to spend time with a friend after doing nothing and “waking up early “

Also- the photos of her a Steven answer a lot of questions. She claims he can’t notice she gained weight, and claims that she’s healthy and ready for a baby, when if you look at this picture she looks like she is STRUGGLING. I couldn’t imagine being this young looking like THAT on a date night with my husband regardless of the event.
You can tell her health is being affected, if you watch the way she films herself while walking, it’s to not highlight the fact that she waddles with a gait. She had very weak hips (Hence why she NEVER stands straight on, always bent knee, hands on hips, feet apart, exc) it’s because her body should NOT be holding that much weight and it’s dropping and weakening her hips and affecting posture, walking ability, and stance.

Anyways- I’m gonna start a reaction channel to this girl soon. I’ll post the link real fast. I’m personally a size 12-14 used to be 18 and still losing weight.

This is a current photo of me to compare to Sierra since she claims we are the same
Size/height(only edit is my face, I tried to pose like her for the effect )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

“This collection is the tits.”

I hate her

Aluminumfoilcat
Debater
Debater

Post by Aluminumfoilcat »

usecodejacattack20delete7 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:58 pm
Someone mentioned the AE dress code. So here are two screenshots....one size 12 models and one size 22.

I’m a little confused. The curvy jean looks like a larger jean than the regular....are there multiple size charts? Does each cut of jean have a different size chart? Is Sierra saying oh I’m a 14 but it’s a curvy fit cut?
Sierra looks a whoooooole lot closer to a 22 than a 12, damn.

Chisme_chatterbox
Learner
Learner

Post by Chisme_chatterbox »

She called herself “thicc” ewww. I hate that word because it gives people another word ?to sugar coat the fact that they’re overweight or “fat” which isn’t and shouldn’t be used as a dirty word, considering fat people exist. Using words like that don’t seem very Body Positive to me because avoiding words like fat and obese make them seem like they’re dirty words.

Post by Guest »

Aluminumfoilcat wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:40 pm
usecodejacattack20delete7 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:58 pm

Sierra looks a whoooooole lot closer to a 22 than a 12, damn.

While I agree that wasn’t the point of showing the two sizes-how can one size look completely different? How is a size 12 skinny a size 12 but the size 12 curvy looks like an 18. That’s what the point was. Is Sierra wearing a size (whatever insert number here bc it’s not relevant to this question) and it’s really this curvy, super stretchy bs? That’s what I wanted to know. Or ask rather.

angelfire117
Informer
Informer

Post by angelfire117 »

Did anyone catch her saying she could crop the first Shane Dawson hoodie? Why?! A) the point of a hoodie for me is having the pocket and b) why does she seem to think everything has to be cropped? Like if her biscuit isn’t on display, she’s not a whole woman. I wish she’d realize that displaying/emphasizing her stomach is not doing her any favors. You don’t have to hide it but maybe don’t accentuate it.

Return to “Sierra Schultzzie”