Sierra Schultzzie

Bella96
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sierra Schultzzie

Post by Bella96 »

okay so I searched her name here and there's just one post from like a year ago, and I figured there must be other people out there who watch her and have shit to say/opinions because she's gained alooooot of subs the past few months. Sierra Schultzzie does like fashion and lifestyle... I guess? She used to do all kinds of stuff but lately she's just been doing those "curvy" videos because I guess that's whats bringing in the views? I do think she has good advice for curvy girls and I'm on the curvier side too so I like that, but I also find her ridiculously annoying.
I also find it annoying how all these teen girls call her the curvy queen and literally fan girl so hard in her comments, and she flaunts her boyfriend all over their vlog channel. Annoying. Anyone else watch her?

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Sierra Schultzzie

Post by Oscarwilde »

Bella96 wrote:okay so I searched her name here and there's just one post from like a year ago, and I figured there must be other people out there who watch her and have shit to say/opinions because she's gained alooooot of subs the past few months. Sierra Schultzzie does like fashion and lifestyle... I guess? She used to do all kinds of stuff but lately she's just been doing those "curvy" videos because I guess that's whats bringing in the views? I do think she has good advice for curvy girls and I'm on the curvier side too so I like that, but I also find her ridiculously annoying.
I also find it annoying how all these teen girls call her the curvy queen and literally fan girl so hard in her comments, and she flaunts her boyfriend all over their vlog channel. Annoying. Anyone else watch her?
I've seen a few of her videos, and while some of her "tips" were useful, I think she's lying about her size

Ssierra
Learner
Learner

Post by Ssierra »

I like her kinda but she seems pretty annoying at times. I have the same body type and height as her... Strange that she is a medium.... Maybe the camera makes her look a bit bigger. But Idk. She should leave her mate off her main channel cuz most of us don't give a **** about their relationship. Also why does she talk like a kindergarten teacher? Over all she's alright.

Ssierra
Learner
Learner

Post by Ssierra »

A lot of those clothes in her haul didn't flatter her...30 dollars for a piece of clothing is not that much of a good deal.... Lmao dumbo

Ssierra
Learner
Learner

Post by Ssierra »

I do respect the fact that she made a video saying she gained weight. Must youtubers that do just ignore it and try to hide it. ex: Loeylane.

Bella96
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bella96 »

Yeah I was glad to see she actually talked about gaining weight because it was pretty obvious like she’d be dumb to try and hide it. I hope she does more actual style videos and gives up on showing her relationship and doing lifestyle shit because no one cares about that. People only subscribe to her for the curvy stuff so why does she even try to make videos on other topics?

sweech
Informer
Informer

Post by sweech »

I like watching her blog channel but my god her voice is SO irritating I can hardly watch anymore. Why does she have to talk likes she's so overly excited on 20 cups of coffee?! It's like nails on a chalkboard. The way she explains things is like she's talking to a five year old :roll:

itsmelbelle94
Lurker
Lurker

Post by itsmelbelle94 »

I don't want to be mean, but I'm pretty sure she's being untruthful about her size. She claims to be the same size as me (10/12) but she looks like a size or two bigger than me.

cheeringphil
Informer
Informer

Post by cheeringphil »

i just found her watch several of her videos. and... she needs to stop saying curvy-big boobs-big thigh in every single sentences! i have somewhat a similar body type too, but you wont see me hearing that in every single sentences. also in her new video, , im irritated that she only tries the clothes which she probs stretch the hell out of it. that leaves a bad taste in my mouth idk
su'udzon at its finest

Vanessaokweyy
Learner
Learner

Post by Vanessaokweyy »

I’m a true size 12 and no shade not trying to body shame but she looks no where close to a size 12 more like a 16. She doesn’t have curves she is more up and down. She has no ass and just big boobs. Yeah I think she chose the stretchy jeans as opposed to 100% cotton with zero give. There’s nothing wrong with being a 16 she needs to own it.

DreamKillerr
Talker
Talker

Post by DreamKillerr »

I found her recently because of her Emma chamberlain video and I just watched her trying a size 12 at different stores and I’m sorry but she is not “curvy” or anywhere near to having a smaller waist in proportion to her hips to qualify as an hourglass. I don’t mind her body positivity but don’t lie about your shape when we all have eyes.
Also her voice is like nails on a chalkboard

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

DreamKillerr wrote:I found her recently because of her Emma chamberlain video and I just watched her trying a size 12 at different stores and I’m sorry but she is not “curvy” or anywhere near to having a smaller waist in proportion to her hips to qualify as an hourglass. I don’t mind her body positivity but don’t lie about your shape when we all have eyes.
Also her voice is like nails on a chalkboard

I don't think she's curvy either. I also don't think she's a 12 or a large. She just doesn't wanna say she's plus sized but she's definitely bigger than her earlier videos and she looked a size 12 then.

coco99123
Stalker
Stalker

Post by coco99123 »

She claims to be a medium or a large and thats just insane. She's also not that curvy she's just heavy! She made a video slamming fashion nova because they target curvy girls but the clothes didn't flatter her... the fashion nova models are curvy but Sierra is just big. Also the amount of times she says "flatter my figure" kills me.

itsmelbelle94
Lurker
Lurker

Post by itsmelbelle94 »

I find it dumb how she went on a rant about why she's not shopping at Victoria's Secret anymore, because she still shopped at Bath and Body Works. I respect that she won't shop at VS but I feel like if she really cared she would have done research and seen that both stores are owned by the same company.

Plus VS is a pretty terrible company in terms of their ethics anyway.

Post by Guest »

Im surprised this thread isnt bigger. She has a rectangle for a body. Just because you are a bigger girl doesnt make you curvy much less a ‘curvy guru’. You are a large rectangle. Im a 12 and I am not curvy so I could relate to her if she would stop saying curvy 72 times in every video.

PanicStation
Informer
Informer

Post by PanicStation »

I recently watched her video where she tries on size 12 jeans from different brands and even the jeans that she said fit nicely looked like they were suffocating her. It makes me sad that so many people are unwilling to just go up a size. Who cares!

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

The curvy term she uses for herself is stuck in 2009 or something. Just because you’re plus sized Or above a size 8 doesn’t mean you’re curvy. I think she uses it to make herself feel better, which is whatever if it does make her feel better about herself, but it also shows that she has more insecurities than she says she does.

givemecoffee
Informer
Informer

Post by givemecoffee »

I recently found her when her most recent video showed up in my recommendations. Glad I’m not the only one who finds her voice irritating.

She does strike me as insecure. She says that size is just a number and it’s different at every store, but then she goes on and on about how she’s a “true size 12”. She should have tried on a size 13 for Hollister or have gone to a different store because the 11 did not fit.

And she’s definitely not an hourglass body type. Nothing wrong with that, I just think she’s one of those girls who uses “curvy” and “hourglass” to describe themselves to try to feel less insecure about their size (been there).

cbean1423
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cbean1423 »

She seems like a nice enough girl and I generally enjoy her content.

The size thing confuses me, though. I'm a size 10 to 12 (stretchier pants versus non-stretchy work pants) and while I have a bit more of an hourglass shape, there is no way that she and I are the same size. She talks so much about being body positive and I respect that, but it feels like she is lying about her size. And I get it, I had to try on size 16 pants the other day that fit in the legs but not the waist and I felt shitty. But to preach body positivity and then very clearly lie about something so small makes me not want to watch her content. I know that the camera can distort body appearance and shape, but I look at the proportion of her face/head to hips or face/head to the smallest part of her waist and the difference between us just straight up confuses me.

Also, I understand being body positive. I support that and it is cool she makes that a central theme of her channel. But I think it is important to be body positive while also promoting a healthy lifestyle. So many people say they are "curvy" to avoid the reality that they are heavy. Used to do that myself. I'm not saying that Sierra is doing that, I just wish her content would come with the mentioned caveat that regular diet and exercise is so important to being body positive because its a way to take care of the body!

sweech
Informer
Informer

Post by sweech »

Her new confidence makeover series is so cringey. I honestly don't think she dresses flattering for her shape(which is NOT hourglass) at all. She picks some ugly unflattering shit for the girls she 'makesover'...more like make under

Return to “Sierra Schultzzie”