Inthefrow - My Big Fat ~kindly~ #gifted Wedding (Part 4)

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn
Has thanked: 0

Inthefrow - My Big Fat ~kindly~ #gifted Wedding (Part 4)

Post by Weird Vagina »

continue here :tu:

thanks to weeblewoo for the title <3

Iris1969

Re: Inthefrow - My Big Fat ~kindly~ #gifted Wedding (Part 4)

Post by Iris1969 »

Good choice :tu:.

slugella
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by slugella »

Love this thread name! So funny

Someone mentioned her saying not sponsored in that ghd room video. She has some nerve doesn't she? It's not as if she went out and bought ghd products with her own money out of choice.

I've just been mostly a lurker in this thread with the odd post but I've finally exploded and had to let my rage out at her. She's gotten so ridiculous. I totally agree with everyone who says she is more hard working than other bloggers (though she still has it so easy to people who have full time jobs) but she has this holier than thou attitude, acts like she lives a perfect sustainable lifestyle and then plays the victim if anyone calls her out. She has no accountability and its so pathetic for a woman of her age.

Aimz_yeah
Talker
Talker

Post by Aimz_yeah »

Following

tsoumpakoi
Debater
Debater

Post by tsoumpakoi »

Can't believe that she is friends with Lydia now. I was here during the Balmain substitution and the bought likes fiasco and I don't believe for a second they like each other. Victoria can't stand her but is trying to be nice because they see each other in trips and Lydia is just using her to get access to more brands (mainly Dior).

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

tsoumpakoi wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:45 am
Can't believe that she is friends with Lydia now. I was here during the Balmain substitution and the bought likes fiasco and I don't believe for a second they like each other. Victoria can't stand her but is trying to be nice because they see each other in trips and Lydia is just using her to get access to more brands (mainly Dior).
I think deep down they are very much alike: both girls do anything to get ahead in life and both girls protect their image at any cost, so I think they are using eachother.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

She and Alex were showing off how they got rid of the nespresso machine and got a real coffee maker instead to help the environment .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QueenDecember
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenDecember »

TTGirl wrote:She and Alex were showing off how they got rid of the nespresso machine and got a real coffee maker instead to help the environment .....
Oh wow! A real coffee maker over an over-the-top single cup of coffee maker? Groundbreaking.Image

99.9999% of people deserve a medal for never having a Nespresso then.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Following.

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

Was the Nespresso machine #kindly gifted? Easier to throw away something that doesn't cost you anything. I despise these people who are hopping on the sustainable bandwagon when it suits them.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Orange is the new black?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

password_
Talker
Talker

Post by password_ »

eastsidebabe wrote:Was the Nespresso machine #kindly gifted? Easier to throw away something that doesn't cost you anything. I despise these people who are hopping on the sustainable bandwagon when it suits them.
Maybe the reallll coffee machine was gifted and that's why they got rid of the Nespresso machine.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

eastsidebabe wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:32 am
Was the Nespresso machine #kindly gifted? Easier to throw away something that doesn't cost you anything. I despise these people who are hopping on the sustainable bandwagon when it suits them.
If i remember rightly, yes it was. I was so annoyed with the BBC Earth sponsor, out of everyone who should have got that, Victoria was at the bottom surely with her lifestyle? Also I don't get how most of her instagram is ads, she could at least jazz it up a bit and put a few more non sponsored stuff in-between! I don't appreciate being harped to.

ga7ba
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ga7ba »

They look so out place at these “luxe” events...

Angelismo
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelismo »

I noticed the same! I follow Tamara and I follow leonie Hanne and both are posting at the same ents as Victoria (actually they go to more events but some events are the same) and these people all look like they belog they hang out together post, but Victoria is no where in their posts. It looks like no body likes her

QueenDecember
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenDecember »

Angelismo wrote:I noticed the same! I follow Tamara and I follow leonie Hanne and both are posting at the same ents as Victoria (actually they go to more events but some events are the same) and these people all look like they belog they hang out together post, but Victoria is no where in their posts. It looks like no body likes her
I’ve noticed that Victoria and Tamara never like each other’s things on Instagram so surmise they hate each other.

Tamara seems to grab more attention in the high fashion world so Vic is probably jealous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

I’ve noticed how fake friendly these girls are to each other. How can they stand to be at those events? :?.

Happywifehappylife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Happywifehappylife »

TTGirl wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:56 am
She and Alex were showing off how they got rid of the nespresso machine and got a real coffee maker instead to help the environment .....

Heres the ridiculous thing about it. They were so proud of themselves for getting rid of it, but then said they donated it...WTAF!! So you gave it to someone else so they can continue to destroy the enviroment. Not a fecking brain cell between them.

Angelismo
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelismo »

QueenDecember wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:01 pm
Angelismo wrote:I noticed the same! I follow Tamara and I follow leonie Hanne and both are posting at the same ents as Victoria (actually they go to more events but some events are the same) and these people all look like they belog they hang out together post, but Victoria is no where in their posts. It looks like no body likes her
I’ve noticed that Victoria and Tamara never like each other’s things on Instagram so surmise they hate each other.

Tamara seems to grab more attention in the high fashion world so Vic is probably jealous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I noticed the same, and I noticed that they never feature each other any more but they used to before. Anyone knows what happened? I think Victoria just wants to level up with the lucury theme but it doesnt come naturally to to her as it does to Tamara. Even though Amelia is rich anyway she doesnt bither Victoria because Amelia doesnt reAlly get that much work

Post by Guest »

I also noticed that, whenever they are at the same event say the Versace one at LFW for instance They don’t post pics with each other, but Tamara is there with Leonie etc. I think Tamara is so much classier than Victoria, better style (she can afford the lux life) and actually gets invited to shows without having to tag on the back of a beauty brand.

I think they really aren’t friends anymore as surely they’d at least just take a quick snap?

Maybe she’s trying to get in Lydia’s vlogs to get more subs as hers really aren’t going up (social blade)

Plus what is she hiding that she made her Instagram a non business account!

Return to “Inthefrow”