Samantha Ravndahl - Fauxtographer & Frenemy - Part 5

this.on
Informer
Informer

Re: Samantha Ravndahl - Fauxtographer & Frenemy - Part 5

Post by this.on »

Yeah, it's matt's parents house and they moved out and "gifted" it to them. Matt's parents put down most of their downpayment, which I believe was like a million dollars?!? And sold the house for less than it was worth. Sam has said numerous times that they wouldn't have been able to afford a house there otherwise (really I think they couldn't afford a house there if they keep leasing new cars every 2 years and ordering out every single day)

I think I mentioned the exact costs in here somewhere before? I definitely have it written down somewhere too cause Samantha told the livestream literally everything about the cost lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

hahaha i got called out again on the discord. those kids in there are fun.

anyway, i guess they are charging their "roomies" rent. and her tenants also work in her youtube business... interesting.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

sofetchxox
Informer
Informer

Post by sofetchxox »

Did anyone catch the new podcast with Matt? It was a train wreck. Basically Matt complaining that it’s too hard to stand up to misogynists for an hour straight.

vixenblixer
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by vixenblixer »

Guys, at least she came out with actual makeup and not some miracle snake oil pills... /s
On a serious note, why do these influencers keep coming out with underwhelming overpriced products? I'm not paying you my hard-earned money for some subpar dupe that's not even that.
I'm baffled.

ilovepeachjuice
Debater
Debater

Post by ilovepeachjuice »

Did anyone else catch Alyssa in their "Relationship Advice" podcast mention she's 2 MONTHS into a relationship? She's already putting him all over her instagram and broadcasting him to her followers. I can't imagine going public with a 2 month long relationship, let alone if I was an influencer

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

ilovepeachjuice wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:16 pm
Did anyone else catch Alyssa in their "Relationship Advice" podcast mention she's 2 MONTHS into a relationship? She's already putting him all over her instagram and broadcasting him to her followers. I can't imagine going public with a 2 month long relationship, let alone if I was an influencer
oh that's a lotta info for a brand new relationship.
i agree with you.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

this.on
Informer
Informer

Post by this.on »

ilovepeachjuice wrote:Did anyone else catch Alyssa in their "Relationship Advice" podcast mention she's 2 MONTHS into a relationship? She's already putting him all over her instagram and broadcasting him to her followers. I can't imagine going public with a 2 month long relationship, let alone if I was an influencer
Oh shit. I was wondering why her bf was just suddenly showing up on everything when he was so private before.

At the two month mark there isn't even a real relationship though, so that's just extra cringey.
Think the fact that Alyssa has been dating during the pandemic (I didn't even realize she broke up with the last dude? Hahaha weren't they living together even?). Think thats the reason Alyssa wasn't on the podcast? Cause she's too germy to go upstairs and see pregnant Samantha?

Oh Matt. He's such a tragic man child. He's the poster child for male white privilege millionaires. I thought years worth of therapy might have actually taught him something by now.

LakesideNess95
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by LakesideNess95 »

Rosie34567 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:30 pm
sofetchxox wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:39 pm
The more I watch the podcast on YouTube the less I like Alyssa. The way she talks about relationships in particular rubs me the wrong way. But she also just kind of comes off super full of herself and righteous? I don’t even know. Am I the only one??
neonlemonade wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:24 am

I haven't really liked her from the start. Something about her just gives off that b*tchy high school girl vibe
Totally agree with both of you. Alyssa gives off bad vibes.

Also it’s kind of messed up how Alyssa is like trying to be a YouTuber now (I’m assuming she started her channel way after Sam? I just found Alyssa’s channel lol). Obviously friends can have similar interests and there’s room for everyone, etc...But something about this particular “friendship” makes me think that Alyssa is trying to be competitive and is trying to take over the ONE thing Samantha is “good at” (if you can even consider Sam to be a good YouTuber haha) and is trying to do it better than her. Not even because she has a passion for YouTube, but just because...she can. Major frenemy move. Also she keeps using Sam to get views on her own channel and plays it off like it’s just because they’re BFFs.

Alyssa is the kind of person who keeps someone like Sam around because it makes her feel better about herself because she sees Sam as beneath her.

Went to high school with both of them. Alyssa is probably one of the fakest, bitchiest people I know. She also copies everything Sam does.. You are all so spot on with your comments about her.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

LakesideNess95 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:56 pm
Rosie34567 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:30 pm
sofetchxox wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:39 pm
The more I watch the podcast on YouTube the less I like Alyssa. The way she talks about relationships in particular rubs me the wrong way. But she also just kind of comes off super full of herself and righteous? I don’t even know. Am I the only one??
neonlemonade wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:24 am

I haven't really liked her from the start. Something about her just gives off that b*tchy high school girl vibe
Totally agree with both of you. Alyssa gives off bad vibes.

Also it’s kind of messed up how Alyssa is like trying to be a YouTuber now (I’m assuming she started her channel way after Sam? I just found Alyssa’s channel lol). Obviously friends can have similar interests and there’s room for everyone, etc...But something about this particular “friendship” makes me think that Alyssa is trying to be competitive and is trying to take over the ONE thing Samantha is “good at” (if you can even consider Sam to be a good YouTuber haha) and is trying to do it better than her. Not even because she has a passion for YouTube, but just because...she can. Major frenemy move. Also she keeps using Sam to get views on her own channel and plays it off like it’s just because they’re BFFs.

Alyssa is the kind of person who keeps someone like Sam around because it makes her feel better about herself because she sees Sam as beneath her.

Went to high school with both of them. Alyssa is probably one of the fakest, bitchiest people I know. She also copies everything Sam does.. You are all so spot on with your comments about her.
please do indulge us with more. i love learning about influencers before their psuedo-fame.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

just throwing it out there.... but her face doesn't look so great.

yes, she's pregnant. but it's looking very rough.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:55 pm
just throwing it out there.... but her face doesn't look so great.

yes, she's pregnant. but it's looking very rough.
Ya her acne looks really bad lately but when hasn't it?

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Ya as a Canadian she should of made these products more accessible to Canadians, if that was something that mattered to her. Clearly only profits do.

She said something like customs raised their limits to $150 recently, I don't know if that is true. I wasn't going to take the chance.

These products did not spark any joy for me, tbh. I can get Tom Ford cream shadows and Charlotte tilbury highlighters instead (and up paying less in the long run), these are just copies of products that she already uses/likes. Give it a year, no one will be talking about these again.

this.on
Informer
Informer

Post by this.on »

smashthebox wrote:Ya as a Canadian she should of made these products more accessible to Canadians, if that was something that mattered to her. Clearly only profits do.

She said something like customs raised their limits to $150 recently, I don't know if that is true. I wasn't going to take the chance.

These products did not spark any joy for me, tbh. I can get Tom Ford cream shadows and Charlotte tilbury highlighters instead (and up paying less in the long run), these are just copies of products that she already uses/likes. Give it a year, no one will be talking about these again.
Don't think it'll take a year though haha

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i thought it was humorous she was getting on CT for her "lip balm" packaging.... considering what sam came out with.

and her skin does flare up a lot. but i guess i'd rather buy the originals than her dupes if that is the what the actual canvas looks like when she removes her product. you know?

this.on
Informer
Informer

Post by this.on »

The Tilbury lipbalm was $40 and has "cheap" packaging, her eyeshadow was $40 and has "expensive" but not very functional packaging so it's cOmPlEtElY dIfFeReNt.

It almost seems like she has rosacea now though. I watched her last video and was actually taken aback by her skin. Then she just put concealer on her under eye area and I was ready for her to apply it as foundation instead.

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

I was thinking the same thing, looks like rosacea. Hopefully she doesn’t get melasma on top of it all

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i forget that rosacea can flare up during pregnancy. with her skin issues, i have a feeling she's had underlying issues with rosacea in the past.
however, she also has the money and the time to really do something about it.

wouldn't that be something, and influencer doing something that not only benefits themselves but also their followers..... and not for the money.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Yikes. Pregnancy is not doing her any favours.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

looks like she should have duped becca products instead.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Sorry if this has been asked before, but has she tried accutane? (I know she can’t right now because she’s pregnant) but has she in the past? Or said why she won’t try it? Her face looks so inflamed and painful!! I’d be willing to try it if I was her! I would have tried it long ago honestly. I have mild rosacea and sometimes my face gets inflamed and I hate it so much. Idk she stands it.

Return to “Samantha Ravndahl”