FlyBrows
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BatALashBeauty Part 3

Post by FlyBrows »

50 Shades Of Salad wrote:
prettylights92 wrote:I like the eloping idea. It fits Sam perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think y’all might be right! Sam said in today’s video that her brothers, her grandma, and Matt’s parents will be meeting them in Mexico (along with Sam’s parents too). It definitely sounds like they might be eloping or having a surprise wedding for family.

The whole family had gone on trips to Mexico in the past. Not saying it isn't possible, but this is at least their third family trip down to Mexico.

Sent from my LM-X510WM using Tapatalk

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

FlyBrows wrote:
50 Shades Of Salad wrote:
prettylights92 wrote:I like the eloping idea. It fits Sam perfectly.

I think y’all might be right! Sam said in today’s video that her brothers, her grandma, and Matt’s parents will be meeting them in Mexico (along with Sam’s parents too). It definitely sounds like they might be eloping or having a surprise wedding for family.

The whole family had gone on trips to Mexico in the past. Not saying it isn't possible, but this is at least their third family trip down to Mexico.

Oh that’s true, I forgot about that. Maybe not then Image

FlyBrows
Talker
Talker

Post by FlyBrows »

rva1 wrote:Someone asked her point blank during a periscope if they were getting married in Mexico and she said no and seemed genuinely surprised by the question. Obviously she could be lying but thought I'd throw that out there
I might be eating my words since in the NYE makeup tutorial she mentioned Matt's parents are going to be there, too. So there's more weight suprise wedding theory. She said they are going to be there for 18 days.

FlyBrows
Talker
Talker

Post by FlyBrows »

rva1 wrote:
FlyBrows wrote:
rva1 wrote:Someone asked her point blank during a periscope if they were getting married in Mexico and she said no and seemed genuinely surprised by the question. Obviously she could be lying but thought I'd throw that out there
I might be eating my words since in the NYE makeup tutorial she mentioned Matt's parents are going to be there, too. So there's more weight suprise wedding theory. She said they are going to be there for 18 days.

Oh I would be 0% surprised if they get married in Mexico. In fact, I think it would be a really great idea for Sam and her mental well being. She's already said she isn't having bridesmaids and wants a very small wedding. Why stress about planning a wedding with all the added pressure of who to not invite to keep the wedding small when they could just get married in Mexico with their families. I guess we'll find out soon enough :D
I completely agree, and wish it was what I had done! Two siblings got married in Mexico and it was amazing. My wedding was a week of stressed hell and led up to by 18 months of planning all on my own.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

is this the only Sam thread on gurugossip? don't want to miss anything lol

mitty_moo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Samantha Ravandahl | BatALashBeauty Part 3

Post by mitty_moo »

Anyone else feels like she tries too hard to be "funny" in her videos? She's kind of wearing out the deadpan thing.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

whenever I see her videos she looks lazy. like she lives and sleeps in her clothes and doesn't wash...I am surpised that on her instagram she's the glam sexy chick (lmao) whereas in her videos she's a lazy dirty girl...

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

The putting foundation over contour/highlight doesn’t look good at all imo. It looks so patchy. She needs to go back to doing it the original way.

Pea2324
Learner
Learner

Post by Pea2324 »

I feel like no matter what, her base always looks muddy, patchy, and dirty. The dark foundation and heavy handed bronzer make her look pretty trashy and like a chav girl.

Error404
Talker
Talker

Post by Error404 »

Pea2324 wrote:I feel like no matter what, her base always looks muddy, patchy, and dirty. The dark foundation and heavy handed bronzer make her look pretty trashy and like a chav girl.
Agreed.

In general, I have always liked her complexion makeup until she adds bronzer. She applies so much and hardly blends it out.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

Sam is very articulate and I can get through her videos much easier than someone else's who just repeats the same phrases over and over again. However, you can speak well without being educated which Sam definitely is in that category.

mitty_moo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mitty_moo »

blueraindrops wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:26 am
Sam is very articulate and I can get through her videos much easier than someone else's who just repeats the same phrases over and over again. However, you can speak well without being educated which Sam definitely is in that category.
Does she even speak that well?? Or are we just used to all these gurus that can barely get through three sentences lol

wreckognition
Debater
Debater

Post by wreckognition »

Following

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Aaaaaaaand this is the dumbass picture that made me finally unfollow her on Instagram ImageImageImage

freepeoplelover_
Talker
Talker

Post by freepeoplelover_ »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:58 am
Aaaaaaaand this is the dumbass picture that made me finally unfollow her on Instagram ImageImageImage

I know everyone says this but I really do appreciate her not facetuning her acne.

mattemattematte
Talker
Talker

Post by mattemattematte »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Aaaaaaaand this is the dumbass picture that made me finally unfollow her on Instagram ImageImageImage

I don't get it? Did something offend you?

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Samantha Ravandahl | BatALashBeauty Part 3

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

I was referring to the annoying af expression on her face that just exudes arrogance lol. Just take a regular fucking photo. Most of her selfies look like ANTM rejects but that one was particularly bad

Acf78
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Acf78 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:18 pm
freepeoplelover_ wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:51 pm
Cheryl Blossom wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:58 am

I know everyone says this but I really do appreciate her not facetuning her acne.
I agree but the vanity she showcases with the number of selfies she posts kind of balances it back out for me. Those bathing suit shots during her Mexico trip were out of control. I swear one day she posted three in a matter of a few hours. I guess it rubs me the wrong way how she tries to make herself seem ~different~ than other influencers, meanwhile she can't go 24 hours without posting a pouty shot of her face.
It is kinda her job though to post selfies and stuff. To be fair I'm not in any way egotistical and I take a ton of selfies. A lot of people do.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

Honest question: is her bf okay with her posting all kinds of pics with her ass and tits hanging out? Including one where shes not wearing a shirt at all? I only ask because someone on this sub said she wouldn't allow him to follow any other females lol so I thought it was hypocritical and funny she would be posting such raunchy pics all the time.

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by disigney »

blueraindrops wrote:Honest question: is her bf okay with her posting all kinds of pics with her ass and tits hanging out? Including one where shes not wearing a shirt at all? I only ask because someone on this sub said she wouldn't allow him to follow any other females lol so I thought it was hypocritical and funny she would be posting such raunchy pics all the time.
I mean, her body isn’t his property lol

Return to “Samantha Ravndahl”