Samantha Ravndahl - Fauxtographer & Frenemy - Part 5

fizzwizz12

Re: Samantha Ravndahl - Fauxtographer & Frenemy - Part 5

Post by fizzwizz12 »

this.on wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:02 pm
I think she'll be a better mother than Carli and Kristi (which isn't really don't much IMO cause she doesn't even like to have blood taken), but I think this means youtube is going to become basically non-existent pretty soon.

Are they not filming the podcast now cause Samantha doesn't want to be seen with her baby belly though?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
sorry for the double post...

well, you know how these mommy vloggers are going crazy with monetizing their kids. i would love youtube to go back to what it used to be, just a fun site with a bit of everything.

i hate how they use pregnancy and kids to make more money. and constantly having their kids in front of cameras, it's just not cool to me. if it's for yourself and your family/friends, i get it. but strangers can be icky.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Candy Cane
Talker
Talker

Post by Candy Cane »

zulu wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:34 pm
So she's pregnant.... Can't think of a person less equipped or capable of being a mom. She is so so not suited to motherhood, she is still a mess herself.
It's a tie between her and LeighAnnSays.

bangarang
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bangarang »

I’m excited for her tbh🥺

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

bangarang wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:57 pm
I’m excited for her tbh🥺

i feel bad for the munchkin to be.
her voice is grating as it is, can you imagine that in surround sound?
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Yikes. :? Wtf is with every boring-ass "influencer" getting pregnant? They're all in for a very rude awakening when the baby comes. These people are making completely idiotic decisions, and I guess not having access to travel and fun stuff leads them to this - a "project", something to make them feel like they're useful right now.

Samantha is in for a wild ride, particularly due to her hormonal and mental issues. Get ready for PPD and lots more. :?

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Sam has never been not depressed since she’s been on youtube?? She goes through very bad phases and then slightly better but I have literally never seen her happy even when she got married. How did she think having a child would be good for her? Having a severely depressed parent is so hard and you can always tell when they are faking it and unhappy

frostypeach
Learner
Learner

Post by frostypeach »

Venema wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:37 pm
I feel like she made a video a few months ago where she mentioned that Matt was talking to her about kids but she wasn’t ready yet... unless I’m making that up haha. Anyone else feel like 2020 is the year everyone’s getting pregnant or having a baby? I guess when you’re stuck in quarantine there isn’t much else to do other than have sex all the time 😂
This. Exactly what I thought too but also second guessed if I made it up haha. It's like she went from mentioning it to, "hey guys, so I was going to hide it but I guess I won't. It's whatever. *dumb Sam derp face here*"

The whole announcement, the whole video and talk revolving it really irked me. It all just seems in poor taste like, "welp, I guess we're doing this now. *throws hands up in the air*" In no way does she sound excited or consider it a 'blessing' as most parents do. I get it clearly wasn't a struggle for her, she never had fertility issues like most beauty bimbos we've heard in the past year or so, but like... zero excitement at all. Nothing. She plays it off as a privacy thing, she's a private person, etc. but still, you'd expect some emotion.

And the whole Matt comment, "Fuck we're good at this." Ugh. That clearly is his personality, you can tell from videos and live streams but dude, c'mon. That's the most emotion she showed all video about it. That shit comment. Good job, Sam. $50 says he's going to turn her into a baby machine, soon enough they'll have four kids and all we'll see are monthly nursery / baby room redecorating. We all know Sam loves to spend exorbitant amounts of money on the same neutral furnishings, only to switch them up again.

I agree with the rest of you, I don't feel like there's a maternal bone in her body. She can't even take herself, her own mental health or her job seriously, how is she going to take care of a child. Then again, maybe this will force her to... HAHA what am I saying. Matt doesn't seem fit either. This kid will be spending a lot of time at Grandparent's house, you can already tell.

I strongly dislike Alyssa but I guarantee she'll be the most affectionate and nurturing person (I refuse to say adult) in that house when that child is born. Pay Alyssa in makeup to edit videos? Surely I can pay her in product to baby sit while running my beauty brand once it launches for me too!

I'm curious to know how she'll face the weight gain and body changes throughout this. We already know she struggles deeply with her image despite trying to advocate not editing or retouching photos anymore. How many more flower crotch, hair boob photos should we expect with the bump? Ugh.
The plastic and metal in the lipsticks are from old Botox needles, it's 100% safe.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

:rofl: samantha flowercrotch ravndahl.

IndianaRose
Stalker
Stalker

Post by IndianaRose »

One year from now her YT channel will be nothing but videos about her PPD.

Her announcement video was the most obnoxious thing in the world. Why the fuck does she feel the need to brag about how little effort she had to put into conceiving and then say she has empathy for those struggling with infertility in the same video? No, you don’t have any empathy. Because then you wouldn’t feel the need to share that you were off birth control for 1 entire week before conception and Matt’s disgusting reaction of “Fuck, we’re good at this!”. What is the point of bragging about how fertile you are? Seriously. Just say “We decided to try for a baby and were fortunate to get pregnant”. The end.

She is absolutely going to be hiring a full-time nanny once the baby arrives.

ijustcantbebothered2
Learner
Learner

Post by ijustcantbebothered2 »

Why do I get the feeling that she is going to resent this whole pregnancy (with the exception of her profiting off of it like most Youtuber's do) and will resent the child along with her husband for knocking her up?
God Help that poor innocent baby...

l6ever
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by l6ever »

frostypeach wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:58 pm
Venema wrote:
I feel like she made a video a few months ago where she mentioned that Matt was talking to her about kids but she wasn’t ready yet... unless I’m making that up haha. Anyone else feel like 2020 is the year everyone’s getting pregnant or having a baby? I guess when you’re stuck in quarantine there isn’t much else to do other than have sex all the time 😂
This. Exactly what I thought too but also second guessed if I made it up haha. It's like she went from mentioning it to, "hey guys, so I was going to hide it but I guess I won't. It's whatever. *dumb Sam derp face here*"

The whole announcement, the whole video and talk revolving it really irked me. It all just seems in poor taste like, "welp, I guess we're doing this now. *throws hands up in the air*" In no way does she sound excited or consider it a 'blessing' as most parents do. I get it clearly wasn't a struggle for her, she never had fertility issues like most beauty bimbos we've heard in the past year or so, but like... zero excitement at all. Nothing. She plays it off as a privacy thing, she's a private person, etc. but still, you'd expect some emotion.

And the whole Matt comment, "Fuck we're good at this." Ugh. That clearly is his personality, you can tell from videos and live streams but dude, c'mon. That's the most emotion she showed all video about it. That shit comment. Good job, Sam. $50 says he's going to turn her into a baby machine, soon enough they'll have four kids and all we'll see are monthly nursery / baby room redecorating. We all know Sam loves to spend exorbitant amounts of money on the same neutral furnishings, only to switch them up again.

I agree with the rest of you, I don't feel like there's a maternal bone in her body. She can't even take herself, her own mental health or her job seriously, how is she going to take care of a child. Then again, maybe this will force her to... HAHA what am I saying. Matt doesn't seem fit either. This kid will be spending a lot of time at Grandparent's house, you can already tell.

I strongly dislike Alyssa but I guarantee she'll be the most affectionate and nurturing person (I refuse to say adult) in that house when that child is born. Pay Alyssa in makeup to edit videos? Surely I can pay her in product to baby sit while running my beauty brand once it launches for me too!

I'm curious to know how she'll face the weight gain and body changes throughout this. We already know she struggles deeply with her image despite trying to advocate not editing or retouching photos anymore. How many more flower crotch, hair boob photos should we expect with the bump? Ugh.
first thing i said: Alyssa can now add Nanny to her resume! I can’t imagine Sam actually playing or interacting with a toddler/school age kid. she seems too ‘cool girl’ to tolerate a child’s silliness, she’ll probably roll her eyes at every little joke the kid makes. Babies are awesome but they’re only babies for a tiny fraction of their lives !

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

she'd be the person that would hold it against the kid for her body changing.

applejax
Stalker
Stalker

Post by applejax »

Venema wrote:
It's interesting that you bring up her hesitancy to have kids. Correct if I'm misremembering, but didn't she also hate the idea of moving out of the city and into the burbs, but begrudgingly went through with it only to bitch and whine about it the whole time and then sink into a deep depression. I wonder if this is a pattern of behavior or a personality trait.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Andddd cue the severe postpartum depression in 3.....2.....1.....

But seriously though, she could barely even handle getting out of bed in the morning and “adulting” before she got pregnant. How is she going to handle pregnancy and motherhood?!

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

I could totally see her presenting herself as a worse mother than she really is because it’s not “cool” to grow up and become a maternal person. She seems like the type to look down on women who are focused on motherhood, and end up overcompensating to show she’s still young and cool. Her brand will prob eventually evolve into “my family is driving me nuts”/“I’m just being honest about how difficult motherhood is! It’s a feminist statement to say you hate your kids” content.

And I def think she’ll struggle with her changing appearance. She’s obsessed with her image and quite superficial. And tbh, she already had a pretty matronly body. I could she her getting a plastic surgery mommy makeover.

this.on
Informer
Informer

Post by this.on »

milanese15 wrote:I could totally see her presenting herself as a worse mother than she really is because it’s not “cool” to grow up and become a maternal person. She seems like the type to look down on women who are focused on motherhood, and end up overcompensating to show she’s still young and cool. Her brand will prob eventually evolve into “my family is driving me nuts”/“I’m just being honest about how difficult motherhood is! It’s a feminist statement to say you hate your kids” content.

And I def think she’ll struggle with her changing appearance. She’s obsessed with her image and quite superficial. And tbh, she already had a pretty matronly body. I could she her getting a plastic surgery mommy makeover.
Samantha's said she'll have a breast reduction and lift after she's done having children.

So yes to the mummy makeover, but I wouldn't expect it straight away cause her and her husband have both said they want multiple children. She's afraid of surgery, dying, pregnancy, dying in pregnancy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

I feel like she'll harm the life of her future child. having such kind of always depressed mother is the worst for the child.

itsanneke
Learner
Learner

Post by itsanneke »

I think it's crazy how much y'all are judging someone you don't even know about something as personal as having children. We all have our opinions about people but saying that someone should never have children because they're incapable of being a good mother is so cruel in my opinion and this thread is currently making me extremely uncomfortable.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

itsanneke wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:08 pm
I think it's crazy how much y'all are judging someone you don't even know about something as personal as having children. We all have our opinions about people but saying that someone should never have children because they're incapable of being a good mother is so cruel in my opinion and this thread is currently making me extremely uncomfortable.
it's a forum, where we are allowed to form our own opinions. i think it's crazy not to be able to question these things about someone who is blatantly not stoked, or pretending that they are nonchalant about it. her video alone was so lackluster it was just sad.
to be fair, her schtick is "i'm the uncaring, monotone, cool chick"

but, these actions aren't very helpful in endearing her to be a mother.

could she be fantastic? yep!

i just hope she doesn't use this kid for money and products. blame the child for her body changing, and think of it as more of a burden than not.
if it makes you uncomfortable, that's on you. all i know, is i hope that this child will be loved and thought of as a light and a gift.

but again, this is sam... she is burdened by taking showers and making youtube videos.

bananna
Learner
Learner

Post by bananna »

Off topic from the pregnancy because I literally could not care less about it...besides the fact that I hope she doesn't overshare and try to make bank on it....but I can't think why anyone would want to buy makeup from a brand owned by someone who has shown and actively SPOKEN at length about being uninspired by makeup for years.

She seems done with the guru life, and done with being excited about makeup, other than the fact that it can make her money.

I'm sorry, but I can't see myself buying product from someone who is comes off as cross and jilted and is only staying the game because she's used to the influencer coin.

Return to “Samantha Ravndahl”