Dina & the MAN beast sister in laws (Part1)

Kaykay91
Learner
Learner

Re: Dina & the MAN beast sister in laws (Part1)

Post by Kaykay91 »

So essentially the mum posted on her vlog there was an argument. When she got back they were cleaning and Nafia said let’s go to my house - Maliha heard something else and made a comment on how she loves her mums house(obviously fat shit cba to stay in her own house and cook/clean for herself) and Nafia flipped with how she spoke to her.
People asked Nafia so she came on Instagram live and she basically explained it all- good on her to be honest.

They had an argument there was pulling back and cost them. Nafia tried to leave with her kids the mum pulled back lots of shouting eventually the mum slapped Nafia - also bare in mine Nafia the entire time she explained this stood for no shit about her family- strangely she defended them and said how amazing they all were the whole time and she acknowledged she had a temper and flips.

So Nafia left without her kids and let them stay there - another misunderstanding as her husband asked for her to bring the girls home and when she rocked up without them he said it was fine.

This is the fucked up part- big bully Maliha recorded the entire argument and SENT IT TO NAFIA HUSBAND-
Literally WTF- I can’t imagine my sister let alone friend doing that. Even then - Nafia defended her saying Maliha just has that bond with her husband and always records things- but still what kind of fucked up bitch does that to her own sister. To me that’s her way of telling her husband look how crazy your wife is. As if Maliha is so perfect. Let’s not forget this woman can’t even post a picture or come on a live without 100 filters and photoshopping her body- yet she’s the one recording a family argument and sending it to her husband.
Anyway apparently somaya and Maliha went to Nafia house to apologise but Nafia isn’t having any of it and Nafia basically just said she’s always felt different and out of place and in all honestly I feel for her- these girls can be vicious.
Have you seen somaya speak when she was pissed someone claimed money back via PayPal for anha items-
They may seem sweet and jokey but their viciousness really comes out when they disagree.

Maliha honestly is the biggest bully I’ve said this before and I really don’t know how people put up with her hi fairies bullshit. You ain’t Farah Dukhai or Huda Kattan love- get lost with your bullshit tutorials as if anyone even asks for them.

Nafia is doing so well and helping a cause whereas these idiots made some signs and drove to a beach on wales took some pics then probably sat down to stuff their faces cos let’s face it everything is a photo op for them before they stuff food in like they’ve never eaten before.

On their mums live somaya said Nafia has blocked them all. Not sure what she wants now as she herself said she loves them she was at fault she flipped too quickly and appreciates them- she did say they’re too close and maybe that’s the problem?

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

^ thanks for the recap, I didn’t quite understand what the mum said about the argument in her blog but seriously, is that all it was over? Because Maliha misheard Nafia saying she wanted to go back to her place? Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill! And now they’re trying to lure her back with all the veiled digs and comments online about family bonds etc.

Obviously there is a lot more to this under the surface that Nafia has kept suppressed all this time, everyone has their breaking point after all and why did the mother only slap Nafia when it was all of them arguing. Clear favoritism.

I got to give Nafia credit for standing up for herself on this occasion and also for having the dignity to allow the children to carry on visiting their grandparents house. Many desis just use kids as pawns in family disputes.

And don’t get me started on somaya, who has as much personality as a bag of soggy lettuce. I saw her rant over the anha clothes paypal disputes. Talk about deranged. If it was just one or two claims then you’d assume people were ripping you off but 14 claims is a lot - maybe accept the reality that your clothes really are that shit.

Kaykay91
Learner
Learner

Post by Kaykay91 »

Exactly!
That anha clothes rant was ridiculous. Considering how they all show off how rich they are- why cry over £400?!
People ended up covering the loss with donations but still. Her face and the way she spoke about it was just as disgusting as the behaviour of the customers who claimed chargebacks from PayPal.

I still think her and Nafia are what they are- whereas Maliha goes out of her way with the fakeness.
Does anyone even know what she looks like without photoshop and filters? Because she’s happy to show us her feet all day long for sympathy but god forbid she show us her face without a filter. Tired of hearing plugs for her shit serum. We get it. She has a serum. And what?
I still can’t get over how she sent her brother in law a video- talk about inappropriate- you must be an extremely manipulative vile person to do that to your own sister.regardless of the situation- you telling me it’s normal when siblings argue and fight to record and send videos.
I remember on one live some follower mentioned it to the mum and somaya because people keep asking what’s going on and somaya flipped about it. Whoever mentioned it said but Nafia defended you guys and put her hands up and said my sisters are my life I love them blah blah don’t come for them- but somaya and her village like behaviour showed her true colours. Then you got fatty-iha in the comments mouthing offf about her own sister. Such animals. You can really take the girls out of the village but you can’t take the village out of the girls eh.
The mum keeps moaning why are people asking what’s going on- everything is fine look Nafia kids are with her- kudos to Nafia for being the only mature one who uses her brain and not stopping the kids from seeing the family- people are literally dying in the world and these two fat bitches are crying over zoo tickets or wherever it was they went. When this all kicked off I remember Nafia mentioned she felt distanced and found comfort on social media and both bitch sisters shared passive aggressive posts on how sad it is some people only find peace online- clearly a dig on her but they deleted it.
Just think they’re both shit bored at home got fuck all to do married to saps who enable their obesity and want for having kids- whereas Nafia actually has a career her husband is doing well she’s actually moving on with her life whereas the other two just want babies and to bitch online. Not forgetting Maliha and her Mariah Carey screech- who are these people encouraging her to sing? She sounds terrible and I can’t stand the fakeness when she drapes a scarf on the side of her head and sings religious songs- again trying too much?! Maybe it’s a blessing from God she is struggling to conceive- I’ve never understood why women want kids when they are suffering medically - she complains she struggles to even stand and clean or cook or do basic take- um who will be taking care of your baby then if you do have one? Isn’t it selfish to want to bring a child into the world when you are struggling to take care of yourself?

Viewerfriendly
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Viewerfriendly »

I am actually so shocked and upset on Nafia’s behalf! She always seemed like the ‘problematic’ sister but OMG! She’s actually the genuine one!?

She’s been nonstop posting about Palestine, ignoring any drama and being a POSITIVE influencer. I’m so impressed.

On the other hand... has anyone seen the video posted by their Mum? It translates to something like “just because someone is quiet doesn’t mean they are weak or that they’ve lost, it just means you can keep barking because I don’t care” and she tagged Maliha and Somaya in the video - not Nafia??? Sorry but wtf... I’m so shocked. I genuinely thought these lot were really nice people & never had a negative thought about them but now I’m feeling soo sorry for Nafia. I can’t imagine being in her position she must be feeling so lonely...

Also I didn’t know what happened between the sisters and family, I’m shocked they even told anyone but I’m just so surprised honestly especially if Maliha really shared the video of Nafia with Nafia’s husband... it’s such a mess!

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

I did see the video that the mother posted today and couldn't understand what she meant, but that is a really low shot. Just shows how classless this family is. Why isn't the father or any of the other men putting an end to this airing of dirty laundry so publicly.

Did you see the way they're all over dina because it's her birthday. Must've been awkward for Dina being at her 'party' thing with everyone there but Nafia, I hope she's remaining impartial and still in touch with Nafia.

Somaya says she doesn't have any pics of her with Dina for the birthday shoutout - conveniently forgetting that it's probably because she's never even liked her SIL :?

Viewerfriendly
Learner
Learner

Post by Viewerfriendly »

Anyone seen Maliha update about the ‘disagreement’?

Viewerfriendly
Learner
Learner

Post by Viewerfriendly »

I don’t think it’s nice for people to message either of them for the sole purpose of seeking gossip fodder but Maliha’s message was just annoying... her and her mum/sis have been posting so many indirects quite obviously at Nafia so I’m not surprised Nafia has been confiding in followers! Poor woman, I actually really do feel sorry for Nafia and I hope things get better for her. She’s doing so much for Palestine and I really respect that about her. She’s not even gossiping about her family or posting any indirect remarks. Kudos to Naf !!

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

It’s equally nasty of them to throw somaya a ‘surprise’ baby shower and not invite Nafia. Wtf has a baby shower for a third pregnancy anyway, it’s clearly all for content (and the freebies)….otherwise it would’ve been in bradistan so that her friends could attend.

Do her children not have school to attend?

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Their father has a heart attack last week. I hope the rest of the family put their feuding aside and come together for his sake.

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

Looks like they've all made up and back to playing happy families again :roll:

Kaykay91
Learner
Learner

Post by Kaykay91 »

Am I the only one who finds maliha so unreasonable and confusing?
The woman moans about not being able to conceive- then at the same time her entire family and her play their violin about her feet-
I’m a woman btw- women- please tell me how you can cope being pregnant and raise a baby when apparently you struggle to get out of bed because your feet are so heavily infected?
This is by their own admission too- nafia ranted about someone upsetting Maliha at a wedding and Maliha is so Ill with her feet and still out of the goodness of her heart attended - so honestly tell me how does one carry a pregnancy and give birth and raise a baby whilst crying about doing simple tasks daily -
I truly believe it’s selfish of her to want to bring another child into the world when she can’t even move about herself- babies need attention 24/7 any newborns mum can tell you that- so what exactly does she expect? Her family to move in and take care of a newborn when her feet are bad?
It’s just selfish and shit parenting - kids are a blessing and they deserve more than selfish parents who want them for this own need they have but in reality instead of trusting maybe this is why she’s not conceiving and god has another plan this woman wants to force her way into another pregnancy.she’s put a video on Instagram updating people saying it’s been exceptionally hard this month- is that because her sister had a baby this month?
Really so over her sob stories and her family enabling her.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

That's a very good point actually about Maliha not being able to physcially go through a pregnancy let alone look after a newborn with her current health conditions. I expect she's just relying on her mum to step in, those sisters are so dependent on their mother despite being grown ass women themselves.

I saw Nafias rant about the aunty that told maliha off for vlogging, and I don't blame that person. That whole family must be so annoying to invite anywhere, even today it's Dina's sons birthday party and all the other guests are just living in the moment enjoying the party and maliha, nafia and their mother are all vlogging the entire event for their own social media channels. How dull. Also somewhat selfish as they should allow Dina and Sid to upload the content about their sons birthday on their own channels. No one will be interested by the time they've watched the exact same content on three other peoples accounts.

Kaykay91
Learner
Learner

Post by Kaykay91 »

shinydiscoballs wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:50 am
That's a very good point actually about Maliha not being able to physcially go through a pregnancy let alone look after a newborn with her current health conditions. I expect she's just relying on her mum to step in, those sisters are so dependent on their mother despite being grown ass women themselves.

I saw Nafias rant about the aunty that told maliha off for vlogging, and I don't blame that person. That whole family must be so annoying to invite anywhere, even today it's Dina's sons birthday party and all the other guests are just living in the moment enjoying the party and maliha, nafia and their mother are all vlogging the entire event for their own social media channels. How dull. Also somewhat selfish as they should allow Dina and Sid to upload the content about their sons birthday on their own channels. No one will be interested by the time they've watched the exact same content on three other peoples accounts.

Agreed- they broadcast eveything - give the actual parents a chance to share what they want first.
Again yesterday and today Nafia the mum and today somaya said Maliha can’t even visit her in Bradford becayse her health is so bad-
It baffles me how she expects to carry and care for a child when she can’t even hack a car journey

Kaykay91
Learner
Learner

Post by Kaykay91 »

Me again-

Sorry but anyone noticed how they openly post the fact that they don’t even bother with car seats for their kids.
Maliha has been showing off how she takes the kids out all the time- how you fitting 5 kids in a 5 seater car Maliha? Don’t seem to see a car seat in sight-

Bad parenting really upsets and stresses me out as it takes one second for an accident that can ruin their lives or even result in death.
These children deserve better parents.
I could never imagine taking my neice out without a car seat.
Someone report these dumb women to social services.

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

Even when they did use car seats for the infants, they never strapped them in properly anyway. The whole family just thinks the law doesn't apply to them, look at the way they breached lockdown rules by travelling back and forth to their homes and their mums throughout the pandemic.

Kaykay91
Learner
Learner

Post by Kaykay91 »

Notice since we commented on car seats they now use them and make a point to mention it?
Normally they would stuff themselves in one car but looks like they’re finally using their brains now.

Also the mum is doing some sort of tell all about how shit her husbands side of the family are, even though her MIL was her aunt by the sound of it. So strange. This is the problem with inter family marriages it becomes so messy I feel sad for the mum. Her MIL was not nice to her.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm surprised about the stuff the mother is sayng about her in laws as well, that whole family loves airing dirty laundry in public but this is something else altogether. Especially since the evil MIl is still alive and lives locally too, how is the husband okay with his wife dissing his mother so publicly? Such weird behaviour. Obviously all the comments are sucking up to her to encourage her to post more personal stuff because who doesn't love the gossip, lol.

rainbowfairy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rainbowfairy »

shinydiscoballs wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:15 pm
I'm surprised about the stuff the mother is sayng about her in laws as well, that whole family loves airing dirty laundry in public but this is something else altogether. Especially since the evil MIl is still alive and lives locally too, how is the husband okay with his wife dissing his mother so publicly? Such weird behaviour. Obviously all the comments are sucking up to her to encourage her to post more personal stuff because who doesn't love the gossip, lol.
What did she say?

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

It's on her youtube channel, the videos about living with in laws.

Love_shopping5
Talker
Talker

Post by Love_shopping5 »

shinydiscoballs wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:59 am
It's on her youtube channel, the videos about living with in laws.
Can anyone translate for me in English, does not have subtitles

Return to “Dina Tokio”