Dina & the MAN beast sister in laws (Part1)

ezzsezz123
Talker
Talker

Re: Dina & the MAN beast sister in laws (Part1)

Post by ezzsezz123 »

Oh apologies it’s Malia not the other sister but the question remains of why we needed to see that

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

rotten feet???

ezzsezz123
Talker
Talker

Post by ezzsezz123 »

moulinmillion wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:09 pm
rotten feet???
Lucky you, you missed it! Apparently a few years ago malia had some mystery illness and her feet were all covered in wounds and pus (only heard of her last year so don’t know if she’d spoken about it before) and no doctors could cure it and they were going to chop her feet off but then lo and behold, Nafia found the cure! Can’t remember what the cure was. But anyway they all spent an evening banging on about it and posting the same horrific photo of her foot all sunken in and covered in pus and it was vile and should definitely have had a trigger warning before it.

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

So do Maliha and Nafiya live with their. Mum? Or do they usually only come on weekends? Have they gone to stay at mums for the lockdown period? I don't blame em tbh I'd do the same. Lol just curious..never see nafiaa husband either. They seem like a nice fun normal family..not fake.

ezzsezz123
Talker
Talker

Post by ezzsezz123 »

Zara2018 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:10 am
So do Maliha and Nafiya live with their. Mum? Or do they usually only come on weekends? Have they gone to stay at mums for the lockdown period? I don't blame em tbh I'd do the same. Lol just curious..never see nafiaa husband either. They seem like a nice fun normal family..not fake.
I think Maliha usually lives there, Nafiya usually lives...in Birmingham I think? But her husband is a doctor and on the front line and so I think she’s gone to her parents for lockdown, which is understandable. Dunno about the other sister, I don’t know anything about her really.
I remember seeing a house tour once and apparently they don’t have set bedrooms, just fall asleep in whichever room?! Fair play if it works for them but seems so bizarre to me!

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

ezzsezz123 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:44 am
Zara2018 wrote:
I think Maliha usually lives there, Nafiya usually lives...in Birmingham I think? But her husband is a doctor and on the front line and so I think she’s gone to her parents for lockdown, which is understandable. Dunno about the other sister, I don’t know anything about her really.
I remember seeing a house tour once and apparently they don’t have set bedrooms, just fall asleep in whichever room?! Fair play if it works for them but seems so bizarre to me!

Hmm im sure "mama" said the girls have same style bedsheets but their own rooms? Maybe I misunderstood. Sumaiya keeps herself to herself. Why doesn't maliha live with her husband at his house then? I saw a vid today and nafia said her husband doesn't like being Infront of the cam neither does their dad. So that explains it now lol . Their mum seems like a nice person.

ezzsezz123
Talker
Talker

Post by ezzsezz123 »

Zara2018 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:44 pm
ezzsezz123 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:44 am
Zara2018 wrote:

Hmm im sure "mama" said the girls have same style bedsheets but their own rooms? Maybe I misunderstood. Sumaiya keeps herself to herself. Why doesn't maliha live with her husband at his house then? I saw a vid today and nafia said her husband doesn't like being Infront of the cam neither does their dad. So that explains it now lol . Their mum seems like a nice person.
Not sure really, had never heard of them or Dina until last year so still picking bits up! I just remember the bedroom thing as I found it so odd but think it was a while ago so might have changed now.

Pingu09
Learner
Learner

Post by Pingu09 »

moulinmillion wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:25 am
So the NHS is in such desperate need for doctors that they're enlisting the help of dentists and calling doctors out of retirement, yet Nafia chooses to go and live at her mothers so that she can spend all day on social media whilst telling everyone she's staying home for her children. If she really wanted to help then she would, the children have people to look after them anyway and even if she went back part time it would help.
Only GMC/GDC registered Drs can practice. She hasn’t passed the exams and registered by looks of it. Just gained MBBS from pakistan which means nothing.

And her recent post about her husband being a Dr; I’m sorry but that just made me judge them even more harshly! Two Dr parents yet such cheap behaviour online & don’t even get me started on the kids.

Compare her to Saliha Ahmed (Masterchef winner); I went to uni with her and she was so stunning and refined and classy. Yes you can’t compare the two as Saliha is from a very privileged background compared to these hillbilly’s but Salihas husband who is also a Dr has reflected their careers into their lifestyle image and children. Such a pleasure to be around and you get inspired to groom your family so well

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Pingu09 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:41 pm
moulinmillion wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:25 am
So the NHS is in such desperate need for doctors that they're enlisting the help of dentists and calling doctors out of retirement, yet Nafia chooses to go and live at her mothers so that she can spend all day on social media whilst telling everyone she's staying home for her children. If she really wanted to help then she would, the children have people to look after them anyway and even if she went back part time it would help.
Only GMC/GDC registered Drs can practice. She hasn’t passed the exams and registered by looks of it. Just gained MBBS from pakistan which means nothing.

And her recent post about her husband being a Dr; I’m sorry but that just made me judge them even more harshly! Two Dr parents yet such cheap behaviour online & don’t even get me started on the kids.

Compare her to Saliha Ahmed (Masterchef winner); I went to uni with her and she was so stunning and refined and classy. Yes you can’t compare the two as Saliha is from a very privileged background compared to these hillbilly’s but Salihas husband who is also a Dr has reflected their careers into their lifestyle image and children. Such a pleasure to be around and you get inspired to groom your family so well

Totally agree, Saliha and her husband are such good role models for a working professional husband and wife doctor couple. Saliha gave birth recently and her husband never even saw his child because of his dedication to the job and she handled the matter with such dignity and grace. Munching Medic is also another great inspiration, she's a mother and doctor on the front line and her posts are so informative.
And then you get people like Nafia who goes on a huge rants like some banshee if anyone questions why she isn't doing more, not just on her channels but on her mothers as well. If you don't want to work then fair enough but at least own it, rather than making justifications. I do wonder what the point was on any of those sisters even getting educated when they haven't put any of it to use and prefer to just sit at their mums home painting their faces.

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

wow malihas husband sure seems delightful. no wonder she usually takes her mum along on hoiday with her

Pancakehouse1
Learner
Learner

Post by Pancakehouse1 »

moulinmillion wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:11 pm
wow malihas husband sure seems delightful. no wonder she usually takes her mum along on hoiday with her
What happened? Lol

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

watch her latest vlog

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Have you seen the way their mum cooks, it's hardly surprising. The whole family are on the larger side, even their mother who's had gastric surgery. And I'm not fat shaming as I know losing weight is a strugle for many, but when you watch the family on vlogs it makes you realise how badly they photoshop their images as they look so different in videos. Especially Nafia, which is ironic considering how much she goes on about body positivity the rest of the time.

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

Did they seriously go to birmingham just for free haircuts? Looks like even boring somaya has jumped onto the freebie influencer bandwagon now, even though the haircut was wasted anyway cos of her hijab lol. They must've spent more on eating out and travel costs than the haircuts would've cost.

suziwuzi
Informer
Informer

Post by suziwuzi »

What is with her dancing???

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

suziwuzi wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:31 pm
What is with her dancing???
lmao, what’s wrong with her? it’s not even that she’s fat but the fact she looks ridiculous dancing like some gorilla, imagine being her husband and your wife is on instagram dancing like a twat! i’d be laughing at him if i was his colleague. the whole family is a bunch of attention seeking boring good for nothing’s, the sisters have a face like a bulldogs and Dina looks about 40. what is there lives but to go on instagram and make fools of themselves?

suziwuzi
Informer
Informer

Post by suziwuzi »

thats it! Her husband must feel so embarrassed! she could have worn a sports bra too hahahaha

babylawyer
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by babylawyer »

She’s actually quite pretty. She just can’t dance. Whole family is a little strange tbh. Very typically attention seeking lot. Especially the mum with her weird Botox and odd posing. It’s all very undignified. Thank god this doesn’t count as backbiting seeing as they read this thread! Salaams 🤭

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

babylawyer wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:10 pm
She’s actually quite pretty. She just can’t dance. Whole family is a little strange tbh. Very typically attention seeking lot. Especially the mum with her weird Botox and odd posing. It’s all very undignified. Thank god this doesn’t count as backbiting seeing as they read this thread! Salaams 🤭
omg her mums face is so scary, what did she do she looks like that catwoman lady. i really think it’s botox gone wrong but looks so bad! also nafia would be ok if she didn’t dance around like a idiot, literally what’s her life? dancing on instagram when she can’t even dance, it’s not even funny it’s really cringey watching her embarrass herself and she thinks she’s being cool and empowering, no hun your looking like a grown fool.
D7D431CA-AF10-422D-AE51-FB610CFFA328.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Nafia is clearly going through some kind of mid life crisis, someone please send her a decent bra if she's going to continue with the 'dancing'.

Malihas medical trauma video on youtube was sad, she's been through a lot and it's sweet that drake has stuck by her through thick and thin - quite literally. I did find it strange that she hadn't told her parents about the sexual assault all this time yet filmed a video about it for the world to see. Imagine how her father will feel if some random person mentions it to him.

Somaya is so typically bradford. Lives in a council house but flexing the new car her husband bought her. I'm guessing his bounce back loans have paid out :D

Return to “Dina Tokio”