Bengali Bloggers/Influencers - Part 3

Formerly was "Please help me find..." under the beauty section - but wasn't properly organized. Expect changes. Thank you!
brighteyed
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Bengali Bloggers/Influencers - Part 3

Post by brighteyed »

I can’t wait for the day when Instagram finally dies down and all these bloggers, influencers, baddies and thots are forgotten.

brighteyed
Lurker
Lurker

Post by brighteyed »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:50 am
brighteyed wrote:This is absolutely bottom of the barrel type of behaviour. Why do Bengali girls love doing this? Why do they love ‘acting’ like they’re not Bengali? Sis, no one spoke Persian to you, do you really think in London someone will start speaking to you in Persian without any warning? This ain’t no movie hun. And do you guys want to know what’s hilarious - she’s the most ‘Bengali’ looking girl out there - please judge for yourself. And please don’t think I’m saying ‘looking Bengali’ is anything bad - it’s girls like this who are driving this notion that it’s great to be called other ethnicity that’s not Bengali.
Can’t see the pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You need to sign in I think?

Spillthetea7
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Spillthetea7 »

Terimeri2021 wrote:
If you can accept American Bengali girls dress western, why can’t you accept uk ones do ?
Both western countries
Asap c*rk makes no sense
Not asap cork, i’m saying american bengalis have a whole diff lifestyle, but then again ldn bengalis show a lot of skin too, maybe their parents don’t care that much.

Terimeri2021
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Terimeri2021 »

Spillthetea7 wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:38 am
Terimeri2021 wrote:
If you can accept American Bengali girls dress western, why can’t you accept uk ones do ?
Both western countries
Asap c*rk makes no sense
Not asap cork, i’m saying american bengalis have a whole diff lifestyle, but then again ldn bengalis show a lot of skin too, maybe their parents don’t care that much.
I mean, yeah 2021
New generation DONT even mind

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

Don’t know why I am kicked out of the Pakistani GG, but wag Amaira has finally got the 💍
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Teaqueen2020
Learner
Learner

Post by Teaqueen2020 »

0121truthseeker wrote:Don’t know why I am kicked out of the Pakistani GG, but wag Amaira has finally got the Image
I don’t think you were kicked out. The threads got deleted, but a new thread has now been created, part 7

Chaii
Debater
Debater

Post by Chaii »

Lol Persian isn't even a language but okay...

Charmander206
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Charmander206 »

Has anyone seen tasnim_hoque recent post? Why does she photo shop her waist, nothing wrong with her figure but just the obvious photoshop is so annoying

Teaqueen2020
Learner
Learner

Post by Teaqueen2020 »

Beautybyroxc recently raves about having a management team now and good things coming her way. Previously she would mainly just review make up revolution items, but recently had some high end items sent to her, like Laura Mercier. I’ve never seen her review fenty beauty and many other high end make up either. Does she not go out and buy ANY make up on her own.
Just because a company doesn’t send you their collection, wouldn’t you still want to go out and buy things that look good to you?
She claims she only does “honest reviews”, then why don’t you do reviews on items you would actually spend your own money on?

Gossipqueenb
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipqueenb »

She so fricking annoying

Like she the only dark skinned and keeps boasting about her own success like girl let us be the judge of that. I swear I can’t stand her.

She says she proud to be Bengali yet doesn’t associate herself with her own people nor visits motherland
Teaqueen2020 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:49 pm
Beautybyroxc recently raves about having a management team now and good things coming her way. Previously she would mainly just review make up revolution items, but recently had some high end items sent to her, like Laura Mercier. I’ve never seen her review fenty beauty and many other high end make up either. Does she not go out and buy ANY make up on her own.
Just because a company doesn’t send you their collection, wouldn’t you still want to go out and buy things that look good to you?
She claims she only does “honest reviews”, then why don’t you do reviews on items you would actually spend your own money on?

guruswayne
Lurker
Lurker

Post by guruswayne »

This is getting tiring. Some influencers are daylight robbers. Everyone visit @shaylaquddus story she's exposing this influencer called @ac_fcxo
I know her from twitter lol some of you guys might know her too how she used to ask businesses for free stuff. That stupid influencer went private lol thats what happens when you take peoples money

precioustrust
Lurker
Lurker

Post by precioustrust »

guruswayne wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:06 pm
This is getting tiring. Some influencers are daylight robbers. Everyone visit @shaylaquddus story she's exposing this influencer called @ac_fcxo
I know her from twitter lol some of you guys might know her too how she used to ask businesses for free stuff. That stupid influencer went private lol thats what happens when you take peoples money
Thats mad i think society should address the issue of calling people claiming themselves as influencers so freely. What are they influencing ? A fake lifestyle? Using face tune and photo shop??

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Gossipqueenb wrote:She so fricking annoying

Like she the only dark skinned and keeps boasting about her own success like girl let us be the judge of that. I swear I can’t stand her.

She says she proud to be Bengali yet doesn’t associate herself with her own people nor visits motherland
Teaqueen2020 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:49 pm

She did a YouTube video on huda beauty foundation the first launch

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Charmander206 wrote:Has anyone seen tasnim_hoque recent post? Why does she photo shop her waist, nothing wrong with her figure but just the obvious photoshop is so annoying
You can tell it’s photoshop coz her cardigan looks so stiff & YouTube has how she looks irl on her sisters wedding

FlipFlapFlop
Talker
Talker

Post by FlipFlapFlop »

^You can usually tell when it's been edited as well, when the area around the edited body part is a big blurry, and her waist is definitely blurred. She's slim so no idea why she decided to make herself look even more unrealistically shaped 🤦🏼‍♀️

guruswayne
Lurker
Lurker

Post by guruswayne »

precioustrust wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:33 am
guruswayne wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:06 pm
Thats mad i think society should address the issue of calling people claiming themselves as influencers so freely. What are they influencing ? A fake lifestyle? Using face tune and photo shop??
oh my god this is sucha problem but nobody is reasy to have that conversation. People need to stop following girls like @ac_fcxo and giving them that boost of an ego

Teaqueen2020
Learner
Learner

Post by Teaqueen2020 »

Vvallahi girl got called for the same thing. Taking freebies suits that she was supposed to advertise in her page. She got called out and then went private and has now changed her username

kale-fairies
Talker
Talker

Post by kale-fairies »

You can thank this user for this topic being locked.

No Flaming the threads!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

It has been six months since this thread was locked. We are opening it again to see how it goes.
Please have a good time and enjoy gossiping. :toss:

Cheeli_Meeli5
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cheeli_Meeli5 »

Any or more teas on these

Sincerely ruks (aka ummxabdullah)
Lw_____ (hamidas henna)
Bengalistagram
Mimimode
Saimasmilesalike
Rayartistify
Rehanaxyasmin
Marzana rahman
Aneyka jamal
J alahi
Etc

If I be honest I only like bengalistagram out of them.

Return to “Can you please help me find...”