Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Male Pakistani bloggers

Post by Archmanlia »

Has anyone been following the Kream brothers on insta? Shabsofficial

He is also on Fb.

He posts a lot about finding a wife but his expectations are very unrealistic and hypocritical.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Male Pakistani bloggers

Post by Archmanlia »

Zain kh4n

Residualkash

Uzair shafiqie

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Sam_G wrote:Boo :ninja:

I absolutely despise this prick. “Lord Aleem” there is a lot of dirt on him, his father & their corrupt earnings. His time will come :twisted:
This picture “humble brothers” :lol:
I can see why good women would rather be single when these jokers are on offer. I know ‘ayeshaziya’ sucks up to these not so “big” boys.
CA1C7CF5-B6AE-4CC4-9498-5B8938164A79.jpeg
Yes driving around in his fathers cash. He looks like the type that doesn’t go for his own, like STI khan!

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

What about Gucci khan?!!

Google him on YouTube .. omg

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Sam_G wrote:I just did! :shock: is he related to Amir Khan?
Are those lip fillers :rofl:
I can’t understand him, why does he shout & go from broken English to another language?

Gucci Khan what a name :rofl: what’s the deal on him?
Not related.

He is hilarious! He seems very broken Urdu and swears a lot. No one knows how someone like him is driving around in a bentley.

His favourite line is “ an you dun know “

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Sam_G wrote:How does he afford a Bentley? His lips are vile!
Those dance moves are so cringe.

Did you see Zain’s snap? Where he “locked” his Rolex watches in that chavvy Tenerife hotel safe. He’s trying too hard to be “Mr Big” especially that he’s the size of my pinky.
And zain’s LV Bag. This budget package holiday is t selling the lifestyle he is trying to portray. :rofl:

Mimi is also very dressed up for a budget chav holiday.

They are not believable or relatable.

Lolacake85
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lolacake85 »

I still can’t get my head around what Zain Khan exactly does but him and Mimi are very, very trashy (new money lol). His ‘motivational’ stories on Instagram of how he helped someone make so much money etc make me roll my eyes so hard. Has he ever had a proper job ??

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Lolacake85 wrote:I still can’t get my head around what Zain Khan exactly does but him and Mimi are very, very trashy (new money lol). His ‘motivational’ stories on Instagram of how he helped someone make so much money etc make me roll my eyes so hard. Has he ever had a proper job ??
He just brought a very standard Merc. Who advertises that. I think he was signing the lease papers :rofl:

He doesn’t realise how young he looks and that’s what makes the whole thing so hilarious.

I’m pretty sure there is something “unregulated” going on. The hype he is trying to create is to get others on board.

I wish he would stop.

Residualkash is doing the same.

If they knew how stupid they looked they might stop.

Why don’t their families stop them :rofl: :rofl:

Lolacake85
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lolacake85 »

His lips are soooooo inflated oh my god.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Omg :rofl:

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Rosy100 wrote:
Lolacake85 wrote:I still can’t get my head around what Zain Khan exactly does but him and Mimi are very, very trashy (new money lol). His ‘motivational’ stories on Instagram of how he helped someone make so much money etc make me roll my eyes so hard. Has he ever had a proper job ??
He just brought a very standard Merc. Who advertises that. I think he was signing the lease papers :rofl:

He doesn’t realise how young he looks and that’s what makes the whole thing so hilarious.

I’m pretty sure there is something “unregulated” going on. The hype he is trying to create is to get others on board.

I wish he would stop.

Residualkash is doing the same.

If they knew how stupid they looked they might stop.

Why don’t their families stop them :rofl: :rofl:
It's definitely something dodgy and unregulated. These get rich quick schemes usually are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Sam_G wrote:Rosy, get your sick bucket ready....
I actually apologise wholeheartedly for posting this...
D8201FB9-5838-4C3C-9510-867F444AE2E0.jpeg
Yikes - what the heck is that :rofl:

Sivieetaa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sivieetaa »

Sam_G wrote:Rosy, get your sick bucket ready....
I actually apologise wholeheartedly for posting this...
D8201FB9-5838-4C3C-9510-867F444AE2E0.jpeg
My eyes !! My eyes!! :rofl: can’t understand who he think he is

Llamabeans

Post by Llamabeans »

Rosy100 wrote:Zain kh4n

Residualkash

Uzair shafiqie
Zain Khan promotes pyramid schemes in the form of “i Markets Live” which has extremely poor reviews and is very suggestive of a huge scam with many people parting with a lot of money and getting absolutely nothing back, in other words being ripped off. He’s quite funny, he leases cars and sticks on a fake number plate to show his IG followers and SC followers, hires apartments and lugs in his trophy shelf to show it’s his own house lol. But his wife, mimi, she showed recent videos of her making a smoothie and showing off make up products and the house she was in looked a lot like zains parents house. It’s all for show to rip people off.

Residual Kash is Bengali and him and his wife are both in the “forex trading” (rip you off” business. It’s actually really sad. He used to be part of a media company where they’d film weddings and other occasions. Guess he’s just another victim of another pyramid scheme

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Llamabeans wrote:

Residualkash

Uzair shafiqie
Zain Khan promotes pyramid schemes in the form of “i Markets Live” which has extremely poor reviews and is very suggestive of a huge scam with many people parting with a lot of money and getting absolutely nothing back, in other words being ripped off. He’s quite funny, he leases cars and sticks on a fake number plate to show his IG followers and SC followers, hires apartments and lugs in his trophy shelf to show it’s his own house lol. But his wife, mimi, she showed recent videos of her making a smoothie and showing off make up products and the house she was in looked a lot like zains parents house. It’s all for show to rip people off.

Residual Kash is Bengali and him and his wife are both in the “forex trading” (rip you off” business. It’s actually really sad. He used to be part of a media company where they’d film weddings and other occasions. Guess he’s just another victim of another pyramid scheme
So zain lives with his parents like every other desi guy :rofl:

What about the Kream developments..

I know others have commented on his insta asking why he is documenting every detail of his hospital stay. He keeps saying it’s for awareness but did you have to show your mum hugging you before an operation? Isn’t anything private anymore.

I do think hospital posts are for attention...

Llamabeans

Post by Llamabeans »

Rosy100 wrote:
Llamabeans wrote:

Residualkash

Uzair shafiqie

I know others have commented on his insta asking why he is documenting every detail of his hospital stay. He keeps saying it’s for awareness but did you have to show your mum hugging you before an operation? Isn’t anything private anymore.

I think so too, it’s just begging for sympathy and attention, they want sympathy and pity followers. The kash guy from kream developments (the one in hospital) is such a cringey embarrassment. Have you seen his eldest son, Noah? He has plenty of videos of him, he looks completely white but supposedly he’s their biological son. He’s so gassed that his son looks white and absolutely nothing like him, he’s signed him up for modelling etc and there’s a video of him in boxing class where’s he’s “fighting” a boy twice his size and age, he pushes the boy to the floor and even kicks him and you hear the stupid kash cheering him on for that! Basically encouraging him to be a bully. The trainer is also in the background encouraging it while the poor older boy looks lost and isn’t fighting back. It was just really thuggish.

Kash also lets this son of his handle and meddle with clients luxury cars, so damn unproffesional. The other brother, shabs I think, he really fancies himself and loves the fact that he has light brown eyes as is illustrated in one of his posts where he has multiple cropped pics of his awesome light brown eyes.

I think their business is doing well tho.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Llamabeans wrote:
Rosy100 wrote:
Llamabeans wrote:

Residualkash

Uzair shafiqie

I think so too, it’s just begging for sympathy and attention, they want sympathy and pity followers. The kash guy from kream developments (the one in hospital) is such a cringey embarrassment. Have you seen his eldest son, Noah? He has plenty of videos of him, he looks completely white but supposedly he’s their biological son. He’s so gassed that his son looks white and absolutely nothing like him, he’s signed him up for modelling etc and there’s a video of him in boxing class where’s he’s “fighting” a boy twice his size and age, he pushes the boy to the floor and even kicks him and you hear the stupid kash cheering him on for that! Basically encouraging him to be a bully. The trainer is also in the background encouraging it while the poor older boy looks lost and isn’t fighting back. It was just really thuggish.

Kash also lets this son of his handle and meddle with clients luxury cars, so damn unproffesional. The other brother, shabs I think, he really fancies himself and loves the fact that he has light brown eyes as is illustrated in one of his posts where he has multiple cropped pics of his awesome light brown eyes.

I think their business is doing well tho.
The son is from his first girlfriend who was a hairdresser from Essex. Somehow between their relationship and a year or so back he seems to have custody of the son. This wife is his second wife.

For someone who keeps mentioning religion he seems to think it’s ok to have a white girlfriend (have a kid with her) and then move to a Pakistani one. He also mentioned previously about having a few wives ....so this one probably has no idea she is on a short contract..

I find him very cringey and he thinks he is a role model for young (short) men for everything ...

The insta game has taken over. I hadn’t seen the videos of his son. Sounds like he is exploiting the poor boy for a few likes...

The brother Shabs is no better. He keeps going on about finding a religious wife (young and prettty) yet cannot stop showing his body and rapping on asian network.

I think they are both very very confused and need guidance. I only posted about them after I saw the post of his mum at the hospital and one of his very young wife helping him to walk. Why drag the mum into social media?

The cringe wife is no better.

It’s a shame that he has to document every part of his life. It’s not about the business or being a role model it’s all about inflating his ego and a constant crave for attention.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Just seen his son on insta punching a punchbag. Why not let the poor boy play outside or with his toys. Really odd way of bringing him up.

Also - they have previously posted pics of the pretty (hijab) sister and captioned it “don’t pervy on her” . This just shows the level of desperation they have. Why put up a picture of a pretty girl on a public forum
And then censor it?

They have followers (mostly confused ilford boys who need a bro role model) but they are promoting the opposite of what they try to stand for (family values, Islam etc). Their blood supply comes from insta ....

I challenge both brothers to 3 months social media free.

They need it.

:rofl:

Llamabeans

Post by Llamabeans »

Rosy100 wrote:Just seen his son on insta punching a punchbag. Why not let the poor boy play outside or with his toys. Really odd way of bringing him up.

Also - they have previously posted pics of the pretty (hijab) sister and captioned it “don’t pervy on her” . This just shows the level of desperation they have. Why put up a picture of a pretty girl on a public forum
And then censor it?

They have followers (mostly confused ilford boys who need a bro role model) but they are promoting the opposite of what they try to stand for (family values, Islam etc). Their blood supply comes from insta ....

I challenge both brothers to 3 months social media free.

They need it.

:rofl:
Tbh any self respecting man who guards his family’s honour would never post a picture of his sister. Kash acts like his son Noah got his looks from his dad (kash’s dad), who he thinks looked white as a young man. He even posted a bad picture of his dad as a young guy and his hair looks dyed with henna and he added lots of hash tags about how his dad looked white. He really didn’t. He doesn’t seem to imply that Noah is from another woman but one of his posts does say though that he was absent from his sons life for the first 3 years

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

He posted chapter and verse when it happened on Facebook. He was in a haram relationship with an Essex hairdresser (very trashy) and thought it was ok to then marry her. He deleted all the comments about his haram actions and said it was all ok because an imam said it was. Typical mentality that the man can fk around, post all religious stuff online and it’s still all ok . Very dangerous because lots of other misguided younger guys follow him.

The hairdresser girlfriend wouldn’t allow him
Access for ages... he was posting how much he missed him etc. There is usually a reason why a woman denies access but we only heard his side, where he was wronged.

He then got the asian (very young) wife and kept posting about having multiple kids (any woman would have fitted the bill if she had ovaries).

It’s quite hard for a man to get total custody of a kid - so not sure how that was managed.

The kid looks white - he cannot claim that that...

It is really annoying how they put up the younger sisters pic and then act like they havnt integrated with loads of women (at charity events, touching and applying face paint to them during ramzan). They have a very distorted religious attitude. No one can look at your sister but it’s totally ok for you to flirt with numerous women that are other people’s sisters.

He also regularly uses glamour girls for his car shots. Not sure what the Islamic viewpoint of this is?

This illness postings is not about awareness of the illness it’s all about kash wanting sympathy.

He is trying far too hard to portray a happy family existence yet he is so badly conflicted within. He is onto his second wife and has 3 kids - why can’t he live his happy life and enjoy it without constant filming of the badly furnished house. All that money and no decorum or sense.

A terrible role model.

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”