Amarixe Part 3

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Amarixe Part 3

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ It kind of creeps me out that she just totally ignores stuff like that and won't talk about it. She doesn't share enough for her viewers to be able to relate to her on any level.

fondueofyou
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by fondueofyou »

^ Seriously! She could have simply stated that she wanted to move back home and done tons of home decor hauls, room tours (has she ever even done a room tour?), etc... Doesn't she like to eat healthy? She could make cooking videos. Instead she just posts the exact same makeup tutorial every single damn time!

How is her everyday makeup tutorial for July 2014 any different than any other eye makeup look we've seen from her? -_-

foreverthine
Informer
Informer

Post by foreverthine »

Have you guys seen her estimated earnings on SocialBlade?? How does she make a living doing this?! I just unsubscribed, most boring youtuber ever.

bebedoll
Talker
Talker

Post by bebedoll »

lo_lo wrote:I'd be willing to bet any money she has a real world job
That's my guess too, and that's probably why she's so hush hush about where she lives, and changed her name, etc. Maybe she doesn't want her employers to find out that she does YouTube on the side?

Or maybe she gets money from old videos?

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

Her channel is so boring and uninspiring. She did an every day makeup routine with the same 5 products she's been talking about in her favorites or any other video she's done recently. It's just like she keeps doing the same predictable videos over and over. I'm not sure why she even does videos anymore...

BD_68
Learner
Learner

Post by BD_68 »

Rach2004 wrote:Her channel is so boring and uninspiring. She did an every day makeup routine with the same 5 products she's been talking about in her favorites or any other video she's done recently. It's just like she keeps doing the same predictable videos over and over. I'm not sure why she even does videos anymore...
Pays the rent and the rest goes to buying stuff she won't talk about in videos or blog about.

Even her blog is boring.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

I bet that even her camera yawns while she is filming.

JustALittleGossip
Debater
Debater

Post by JustALittleGossip »

I bet her camera is dusty! She has only done about 10 vids this whole year and she looks the same in them like she filled them all at once. I just did some youtube housekeeping and unsubbed from her. I cannot remember the last time she did a good video.

BD_68
Learner
Learner

Post by BD_68 »

I think she should quit YouTube and focus solely on blogging. She said on twitter that she loves blogging more than anything (something along those lines).

After LA, she just seemed done with the YouTube life. She became so disconnected with everything after her year there. Less relatable, incredibly boring, and she's forcing this giddiness; it's not fun to watch her anymore.

She hasn't become a train wreck like some others which is probably why I'm still subscribed. But I can't get over how boring she has become.

And Allison, change up your makeup routine. You wear the SAME damn look but you use different products to achieve it. Branch out a little. It'll do you some good.

boop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boop »

She just tweeted that she was going to do a life update soon. I wonder how much in depth she's actually going to say...

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

^She's probably doing it cause she's been exposed about not living in L.A. anymore. I do wonder if she does have a job outside of Youtube cause she's totally 'out' on Youtube with less videos and the same content.

Bee.*
Learner
Learner

Post by Bee.* »

I used to like Alisson a lot. She was my favourite.
Now, I don't watch her videos unless I'm very interested. However, her new post is quite sad. http://allisonanderson.com/heart-to-hea ... fe-update/
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,And live like it's heaven on earth.” - William W Purkey

v_illa
Informer
Informer

Post by v_illa »

its times like this where its weird how you feel like you know youtubers, Allison has always talked about how close she is with her mom so I can't even imagine what shes going through.

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

Wow I'm so surprised she shared that. That's so sad :(

iamspringtime
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by iamspringtime »

I read her blog post earlier today and it's incredibly sad. I can't imagine what she's going through. I'm not sure if her mother was diagnosed before she moved back home, but that would completely explain why she suddenly moved, stopped filming as much, and obviously put her channel on the back burner. She almost did a complete 180 (she had never been this private before her move back home). I can completely understand and respect her hiding the reason and the fact that she moved back home, etc. if it were because of her mother's health.

Allison was one of my absolute favorite YouTubers for years. The change in the quality of her videos and her personality did seem rather sudden. Before now I think everyone assumed she "failed" in LA and moved back home as a result of that, but maybe that wasn't the case at all.

I don't blame her at all for moving back home and spending every moment possible with her mom.

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose »

This is so incredibly sad. I really hope that her mom somehow gets cured. I have a lot of respect for her for sharing this with everyone, since she's so private. And so many of her actions make sense now.

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

iamspringtime wrote: Before now I think everyone assumed she "failed" in LA and moved back home as a result of that, but maybe that wasn't the case at all.
Guilty here. This must be incredibly hard for her - the fact that she can still make videos, smiling like nothing's wrong makes me think of how strong she really is.

And I never knew she lived here in the Philippines!

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

I feel really bad for her. Cancer is so crazy how it can hit the healthiest of people. I stopped watching most of her videos but stayed subscribed because I've bought many items that she's recommended and actually liked them so I couldn't rationalize unsubbing even though I wasn't watching her videos. I think Alison is really strong and level headed since she was able to put her job on the back burner, move home, and keep all of this private for as long as she has. It's not something she needs to share with us and I feel like I would have lost respect for her if she had mentioned it multiple times and didn't announce it the way she did. I think her post was really well written.

I hate to make this into some dramatic thing but I wonder if Ingrid has reached out to her or is even aware of it since they used to be "best" friends.

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

freckles mcgee wrote:I hate to make this into some dramatic thing but I wonder if Ingrid has reached out to her or is even aware of it since they used to be "best" friends.
I hope she has. It's times like these when you get over the stupid little things that made you fall out with someone and you try and be there for them.

Maybe going off topic but still kind of related but my mum actually died from cancer a few years ago and when that happened quite a few people who I'd fallen out with at the time sent me messages of support because they realised what I was going through was a lot more important than our stupid argument.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

v_illa wrote:its times like this where its weird how you feel like you know youtubers, Allison has always talked about how close she is with her mom so I can't even imagine what shes going through.
Unfortunately, I can. My mother was diagnosed with stage four metastatic breast cancer, she had some treatment but it was mostly palliative and I lost her last autumn. My heart is aching for Allison, right now. For what she is going through and what she will go through.

Cancer. It just sucks so bad, man. :'(
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Return to “Allison Anderson”