Amarixe Part 2

KillerBee
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amarixe Part 2

Post by KillerBee »

I think the fact that makes Allison look so different is not slimming the nose, but shortening it. Comparing the pictures her mouth-area looks just so different - and that is what irritates me.
But it seems she's liking it, otherwise she wouldn't be posting all those selfies. I still wonder when she had the job done. There wasn't any noticeable gap in the videos, was there? And I don't know the point where she "suddenly" changed. It's more like a slowly changing thing, but taking of half an inch of your nose is not gonna happen like that as we should know. :D

gooroosphailin
Informer
Informer

Post by gooroosphailin »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:I find it interesting that some gurus are very open about their surgery (Dulce, Nikki Phillippi...), but with others, they keep you guessing and speculating (Blair, Allison).
Blair has admitted that she got a nose job.

Meg
Informer
Informer

Post by Meg »

[youtube][/youtube]

Vee28
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Vee28 »

Yes she's definitely had her nose shortened, it's pretty obvious. But am I the only one that notices that her teeth are different? Her bite has completely changed.

emeele
Informer
Informer

Post by emeele »

"It goes with everything, because it's black, and black goes with everything". Quote of the year.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

I am now convinced that she changed her nose and possibly her chin.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

She looks very pretty, definitely had some work done but it looks very natural. 100% sure she got a nose job and either something done to her chin, or her teeth. But she looks great. She used to have a chubby face (nothing wrong with that, just didn't suit her features) now it looks slim and her nose doesn't look caveman~ish.
It explains all the selfies she's been posting on insta, she didn't do that before.

PuppiesLove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PuppiesLove »

I think I found when she got the nose job...it was 2 months ago between the Back To School Drugstore Makeup tutorial and her Fall Fashion Hall. No gap, so she probably prerecorded videos since she knew she was gonna be too swollen and bruised for the camera ;)

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

PuppiesLove wrote:I think I found when she got the nose job...it was 2 months ago between the Back To School Drugstore Makeup tutorial and her Fall Fashion Hall. No gap, so she probably prerecorded videos since she knew she was gonna be too swollen and bruised for the camera ;)
Good detective work! :)

She does look great, but I want to know what she had done because I am nosy (pardon the pun, haha).

PuppiesLove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PuppiesLove »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:
PuppiesLove wrote:I think I found when she got the nose job...it was 2 months ago between the Back To School Drugstore Makeup tutorial and her Fall Fashion Hall. No gap, so she probably prerecorded videos since she knew she was gonna be too swollen and bruised for the camera ;)
Good detective work! :)

She does look great, but I want to know what she had done because I am nosy (pardon the pun, haha).

Haha thanks ;) Someone mentioned that they couldn't tell when it occured so I took matters into my own hands. I do agree, it does look good, though her old nose was not terrible or anything. But as others have said, it's Allison we are talking about here and she is one of the most private people. She didn't even mention that she moved or anything so I can't imagine her talking about the reasons why she decided to go under the knife to fix her nose because that would leave her in a very vulnerable state. I think she should though because if she is truly happy with her decision and is now comfortable...why not? Everyone is saying here that the surgeon did a good job so anyone saying otherwise she'd know was just trolling.

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose »

It was posted here that Jen from frmheadtotoe said how her nose and chin looks "so same" after all the comments about her looking different. We've predicted her nose job but after Jenn's funny comment I think it's true she had done something to her chin. I mean why would she be so specific and say chin especially?

Meg
Informer
Informer

Post by Meg »

What do you think she had done to her chin? Chin implant or reduction?

PuppiesLove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PuppiesLove »

mystical-rose wrote:It was posted here that Jen from frmheadtotoe said how her nose and chin looks "so same" after all the comments about her looking different. We've predicted her nose job but after Jenn's funny comment I think it's true she had done something to her chin. I mean why would she be so specific and say chin especially?
Interesting comment. If she did get something done to her chin too, that would explain why she looks so different. But at the same time, it did look like she lost a bit of weight in her face so that could also be why her chin looks a bit different as well. We will never know...

urajiro
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by urajiro »

I think she did get a nose job... and the reason her smile looks different is because after rhinoplasty, your upper lip goes stiff and you are unable to fully smile and show all of your teeth. This is only temporary though. Here's a Q&A from RealSelf discussing the topic: http://www.realself.com/question/smile- ... hinoplasty

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

If she did have something done to her chin I think it was just fillers (it's along the lines of botox) cause anything else would have had a much longer healing period. Although I really do think the chin thing could be the weight loss along with the effects of her new nose (like the illusion from how it changed her face).

peril
Informer
Informer

Post by peril »

It shouldn't bother me at all because it's her money to do with as she pleases, but an $825 purse?! Really? The worst part of it is that it'll probably wind up in the back of her closet in a few months.

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

peril wrote:It shouldn't bother me at all because it's her money to do with as she pleases, but an $825 purse?! Really? The worst part of it is that it'll probably wind up in the back of her closet in a few months.
Also, Phillip Lim just did a collection with Target and I'm sure she bought a couple of bags there and they look very similar. I looked up both bags and there isn't a whole lot of difference.
I don't think she bought the Kate Spade bag for the giveaway either. Fleur is giving away a Kate Spade wallet in her gift guide video and now Allison is too?

KillerBee
Debater
Debater

Post by KillerBee »

I just found that her twitter account only consists of 224 tweets.
So she must have deleted all older tweets before September... Why would anyone do that?
Makes me feel rather suspicious.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

KillerBee wrote:I just found that her twitter account only consists of 224 tweets.
So she must have deleted all older tweets before September... Why would anyone do that?
Makes me feel rather suspicious.
She could be trying to get a "real" job and thinks its necessary but considering how secretive she is it really could be anything.

I really hate how she is so secretive and its why she hasn't gained in popularity. There is a difference between being private and being secretive and she hasn't quite figured it out.

DingoPet
Informer
Informer

Post by DingoPet »

Just watched the "what's in my bag..." video. I'm only a few seconds in, but I find her new face way more distracting and odd in video form than in photos (maybe because she might still edit those?). I agree with an0n that she's way too secretive and it's kinda ridiculous for her to just go on as if she didn't permanently change her face.
Was it already mentioned that she changed her name on youtube back to amarixe?

Return to “Allison Anderson”