TheStyleDiet FAQ

DebbyBam
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TheStyleDiet FAQ

Post by DebbyBam »

These people are always having questions asked about them, sometimes the same ones. So here they are... Post away!

Erina
Debater
Debater

Re: TheStyleDiet FAQ

Post by Erina »

I'm fairly new to them, and I was wondering, what's the deal with their pack of dogs? What's the story of why they have them? Normal people get one dog... Maybe two.

Pixiepink
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Pixiepink »

Why is the husband called Dofus?

savetheempire
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by savetheempire »

Erina wrote:I'm fairly new to them, and I was wondering, what's the deal with their pack of dogs? What's the story of why they have them? Normal people get one dog... Maybe two.
Anna and Jonathan started out with just Albi about 3 years ago. Then they got Sina, and, unbeknownst to viewers, always intended to breed them. They mated and ended up with five puppies. Anna said she thought Sina might only have 2 or 3, but she had 5. One died because they didn't take care of it when it was sick, though, according to them, she was the runt (not true).

They planned to sell the dogs for 1,000 euros but then Anna decided to keep them.

The end.

savetheempire
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by savetheempire »

Pixiepink wrote:Why is the husband called Dofus?
Jonathan's nickname is "Jofus." Not sure why. Jofus = Dofus

monkeyseemonkeydo
Learner
Learner

Post by monkeyseemonkeydo »

Erina wrote:I'm fairly new to them, and I was wondering, what's the deal with their pack of dogs? What's the story of why they have them? Normal people get one dog... Maybe two.
The first dog they got was Albi. Then they decided that Albi needed a friend and got Sina. Of course they didn't bother to get either of them spayed. They found out that Sina was pregnant around the same time that Anna found out she was pregnant with Emilia. Sina actually gave birth to five puppies, but unfortunately one of them died purely due to negligence. Basically the pup starved to death. It cried for several days while Anna said it was being a "brat". I believe that puppy could have been saved with a little TLC and bottle feeding. However we are talking about a woman that claims to have trained her two month old baby not to use the bathroom during the night so she wouldn't have to change her diaper. She or her worthless husband could not be bothered to bottle feed a dog. :x
I don't why they didn't give away the other four living pups considering they would be having a baby in the coming months. They are just stupid. :? They did nothing to prepare those wild dogs for when the baby came home. It was torture to watch them licking in her mouth, and peeing on her. I wont get into all that though! Hope that answered your question. :D :D :D

Kate
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kate »

Are all of Albi's children girls? lol

Kate
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kate »

And with dogs, do they know not to procreate with their offspring or is it a normal occurrence?

ms.peony
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ms.peony »

Kate wrote:Are all of Albi's children girls? lol
Yes, all were female, with only one male - Theo.
Kate wrote:And with dogs, do they know not to procreate with their offspring or is it a normal occurrence?
Luckily all the dogs are fixed, except for Albi, they didn’t neuter him because they felt bad he had the eye surgery earlier on as a puppy.

Blue_Lagoon
Debater
Debater

Post by Blue_Lagoon »

Another dog related question: Are they every go out for a walk with them? Or is the dogs' only toilet the backyard? :o

MinnieAnonamouse
Talker
Talker

Post by MinnieAnonamouse »

Blue_Lagoon wrote:Another dog related question: Are they every go out for a walk with them? Or is the dogs' only toilet the backyard? :o
I can think of two, maybe three, vlogs from around the time the weather started to warm up a little in which they take the dogs out for a proper walk and have E with them in her pram/stroller. But it seems to be a very, very rare occurrence.

Walking is way too much work for Anna. :roll:

NomNomMinionMunch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by NomNomMinionMunch »

Blue_Lagoon wrote:Another dog related question: Are they every go out for a walk with them? Or is the dogs' only toilet the backyard? :o
They do not walk the dogs. Anna said she felt bad she didn't ever walk them so they got a cleaner so she could do it. That has not changed anything.

Poor Albi. When I started watching two years ago pre Sina, pre Jofus giving up his full time job during a recession to vlog for money and fame, pre Sina's pregnancy, pre Anna's pregnancy - they used to vlog walks for Albi every day. Alot of people, including me used to say what good 'doggy' parents they were - showing all that care for Albi. Think it went to their heads and now they can't cope with parenting anything - both canine AND human.

So sad. Albi is always so sad. He'll be feeling the neglect more than the puppies because his life was different.

Pixiepink
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Pixiepink »

Has Anna had work done on her face.. I.e. botox/fillers? She has an odd pillowy quality to her face.

Blue_Lagoon
Debater
Debater

Post by Blue_Lagoon »

This is soooo sad. :o Don´t they have any brain left? I´m by far no dog person, but I could better take care of them. Every baby knows that dogs need to walk. :?
I know that there are always people who give their dogs away when getting a child. Of course it´s not nice and sad for the dogs, but honestly 6 dogs and a baby, this can´t be good.

doggymayday
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by doggymayday »

There are people that have more pets than them, and can handle it all very well.

An example:
I know a couple that lives in a really smaller place, a small apartment, and they have 4 cats, and 2 dogs, and 2 kids. One is about 3-4 years old, and one about a year. And they still manage to take both dogs out for walks, along with the kids, they go to the park, play around, run around... you name it. The older boy has even been thought how to hold a leash.

Oh, they both work, well until recently they did. I don't know about the mom anymore.

My point is - you can handle it all if you want to. ABANDONING pets is NOT okay, just because you have a newborn. You're supposed to think about that before you decide to have a baby.

I'm sorry if I'm coming across as very rude or whatever, but it really upsets me, because SO MANY pets are abandoned each year because their owners are spoiled selfish brats.

As for as the dofuses go, they're seriously in denial if they think they're doing a good job. I'm surprised they're not ashamed of themselves, as they publicly show how bad they are at it. I'm surprised no one has called animal police on them, or similar.

Blue_Lagoon
Debater
Debater

Post by Blue_Lagoon »

Sure, you always have to think first, but it seems A&J have a hard time doing it... As I understood now, some of the puppies were born just right before Emilia. The definitely could have found a place for them, I don't think this would have been wrong. Better finding them a new home, when you can't care for them. (Which they obviously can't)
I was wondering why no one of the neighbours calls animal protection...

doggymayday
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by doggymayday »

In my opinion, if they were smart enough, they could have taken care of the problem, before Sina (?) gave birth. Or give puppies to responsible people. Because you are right, they don't and can't care for them.

But with these two, I think that if they decided to give the pups away, they'd give them to the first person knocking on the door, without them being spayed (they are now, but I am speaking hypothetically for when the pups were born), and that would result in even more puppies... with such a popular breed, this is a very common scenario. Unfortunately.

They are the poster people for irresponsibility.

DebbyBam
Learner
Learner

Post by DebbyBam »

Pixiepink wrote:Has Anna had work done on her face.. I.e. botox/fillers? She has an odd pillowy quality to her face.
In all honesty I don't think she has. She's never talked about it or anything... like she would anyway. No, I don't think so. :]

DebbyBam
Learner
Learner

Post by DebbyBam »

doggymayday wrote:
My point is - you can handle it all if you want to. ABANDONING pets is NOT okay, just because you have a newborn. You're supposed to think about that before you decide to have a baby.

I'm sorry if I'm coming across as very rude or whatever, but it really upsets me, because SO MANY pets are abandoned each year because their owners are spoiled selfish brats.
I'm sorry but if you hand your pet over to someone because you don't think you can handle a newborn and a pet than I don't think it's bad. People who "abandon" their pets for their children are NOT spoiled selfish brats they are putting human life before animal, not just any human but their CHILD. Just because SOME people can do it doesn't mean EVERYONE can. It's responsible to think about your CHILD even if it means letting your beloved pet go.

Return to “Anna Saccone”